Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Profits
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Strategies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Profits
systrader
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #1   PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 12:08 am    Post subject: Profits Reply with quote

Is there any real profitable trader if yes What is the Limit
systrader
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #2   PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 6:08 pm    Post subject: The General Question Didn't got answer Reply with quote

"No body here is generating profit or Income from Trading Verrrry Bad Then why they trade"
amitagg
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #3   PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Recheck all threads pls many are
pkholla
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #4   PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 7:47 pm    Post subject: Re: Profits Reply with quote

Deleted
Prakash Holla

Last edited by pkholla on Thu Mar 19, 2015 10:59 am; edited 1 time in total
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #5   PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

systrader, as per a global survey, 94% of intraday traders loose money over long term. so you can decide what to do. As Prakash said, SL is a must unless your goal is long term. Avoid F&O.
rajanmadhavan
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #6   PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Sys trader find my march series contract trades in excel file. I am proud to say follower of Mr.Veerappan.

Actually I don’t have discipline in money management. I tried many times but failed. Still in learning phase.

Most of the time I closely watch shout box chats and form messages. But follow only what my mind says.

March-2015 series.xlsx
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  March-2015 series.xlsx
 Filesize:  63.7 KB
 Downloaded:  573 Time(s)

manojrp
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #7   PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mr.Veerappan kaha post karte hai please post link here i didnt find any post

thanks

rajanmadhavan wrote:
Dear Sys trader find my march series contract trades in excel file. I am proud to say follower of Mr.Veerappan.

Actually I don’t have discipline in money management. I tried many times but failed. Still in learning phase.

Most of the time I closely watch shout box chats and form messages. But follow only what my mind says.
amitagg
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #8   PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vinay28 wrote:
systrader, as per a global survey, 94% of intraday traders loose money over long term. so you can decide what to do. As Prakash said, SL is a must unless your goal is long term. Avoid F&O.

my only 'big' loss month in crude oil trading was when I carried my longs in Nov overnight for 2 days............ Rolling Eyes
chetan83
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Post: #9   PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vinay28 wrote:

I am one of the culprit of above fact....and i admit it Sad
systrader
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #10   PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 10:14 pm    Post subject: Is Trading as much lucrative as Said Reply with quote

The Trading is said to be the one of most lucrative job Because of
1) Flexible Working Hour
2) Free to work / not(Depends upon person to person)
3) Highly Paid (Sky is the Limit if acts with Knowledge)
4) Freedom for Location (You can work from any location in India/Abroad)

But to achieve above one have to learn alot and open to learning is the only condition.

Is every Trader working here agrees that or this is merely myth and the reality is far away.

@ Rohit
chetan83
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Post: #11   PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 10:30 pm    Post subject: Re: Is Trading as much lucrative as Said Reply with quote

systrader wrote:
The Trading is said to be the one of most lucrative job Because of
1) Flexible Working Hour
2) Free to work / not(Depends upon person to person)
3) Highly Paid (Sky is the Limit if acts with Knowledge)
4) Freedom for Location (You can work from any location in India/Abroad)

But to achieve above one have to learn alot and open to learning is the only condition.

Is every Trader working here agrees that or this is merely myth and the reality is far away.

@ Rohit

Trading can be a myth.....but not investing
pkholla
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #12   PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 9:34 am    Post subject: Re: Is Trading as much lucrative as Said Reply with quote

Deleted
Prakash Holla

Last edited by pkholla on Thu Mar 19, 2015 10:02 am; edited 1 time in total
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #13   PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 9:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

rohit, your first post gave an impression that it was an innocent, genuine query from a novice. But now it seems you are actually preaching.
pkholla
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #14   PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 10:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

vinay28 wrote:
rohit, your first post gave an impression that it was an innocent, genuine query from a novice. But now it seems you are actually preaching.

Vinay: I agree, Prakash Holla
systrader
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #15   PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 11:26 pm    Post subject: Do not be able to decide Reply with quote

The Questions asked is for novice so that they should decide in light of the answers given by experienced brain That whether he/she has to be there or leave the TRADING and go for better options if this is not amongst the best one.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Strategies All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: