Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

psyche games on nf and bnf... veeru chennai boy

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Muthu Veerappan (iCharts User: veerappan)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author psyche games on nf and bnf... veeru chennai boy
veerappan
Expert
Expert

Post: #1   PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:21 pm    Post subject: psyche games on nf and bnf... veeru chennai boy Reply with quote

: nf ....if they want to kill in a biggest ways... they will jack up first 80-140 pts on nf... intra day... then they will start selling... in a biggest ways.. i mean that day 300 to 480 pts down side possible... bcoz human mind when its plus... struck there... its a pure psyche games...

for bnf also same way... 400 to 650 pts in a day up means that day please take care ...

and if the fall not on intra..before that day also they will do that way and people will run to cover their shots and they will do fresh buys also... next day upto 11.22 am or maxi 11.44 am they will hold the market... retail head and get confidence faith hope.. with puffs...then sudden fall wash out... and cash out... my experience i shared with u... it may hurt u.. but take care...

veeru
chennai boy
2guns 2guns
dhdaarya
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #2   PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 7:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

veera sir thanks for sharing.
The fall and rise looks like painted things, they r there in the minds of mkt makers only thing is that it takes money of fools to paint it artist
veerappan
Expert
Expert

Post: #3   PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 2:55 pm    Post subject: Re: psyche games on nf and bnf... veeru chennai boy Reply with quote

veerappan wrote:
: nf ....if they want to kill in a biggest ways... they will jack up first 80-140 pts on nf... intra day... then they will start selling... in a biggest ways.. i mean that day 300 to 480 pts down side possible... bcoz human mind when its plus... struck there... its a pure psyche games...

for bnf also same way... 400 to 650 pts in a day up means that day please take care ...

and if the fall not on intra..before that day also they will do that way and people will run to cover their shots and they will do fresh buys also... next day upto 11.22 am or maxi 11.44 am they will hold the market... retail head and get confidence faith hope.. with puffs...then sudden fall wash out... and cash out... my experience i shared with u... it may hurt u.. but take care...

veeru
chennai boy
2guns 2guns

today up 118 pts Very Happy ... what is going to happen? my stament and experience are going to be wrong in coming days ? monday rbi policy just leave that next week... in coming days? just a cuation nothing else....

something fishy on every where... biggest crashes also possible in the world... .... 2013 year... stock market world will remeber the year 2013... that is the way its going on for me.... i dont know y....

veerappan: i mean it for entire world markets not only india.... uk gk mikki donkey cow dog dax box every where... biggest crashes are possible in the year of 2013...
SP50
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Post: #4   PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 3:51 pm    Post subject: Re: psyche games on nf and bnf... veeru chennai boy Reply with quote

veerappan wrote:
veerappan wrote:

Will keep this thing in mind Anna. Monday RBI policy will be game changer I feel.

veeru
chennai boy
2guns 2guns

today up 118 pts Very Happy ... what is going to happen? my stament and experience are going to be wrong in coming days ? monday rbi policy just leave that next week... in coming days? just a cuation nothing else....

something fishy on every where... biggest crashes also possible in the world... .... 2013 year... stock market world will remeber the year 2013... that is the way its going on for me.... i dont know y....

veerappan: i mean it for entire world markets not only india.... uk gk mikki donkey cow dog dax box every where... biggest crashes are possible in the year of 2013...
Laughing
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Muthu Veerappan (iCharts User: veerappan) All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: