Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

RARE DOUBLE TOP

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Market Direction
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author RARE DOUBLE TOP
jimmie
Expert
Expert

Post: #1   PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 9:13 pm    Post subject: RARE DOUBLE TOP Reply with quote

Nifty SMA 50 and SMA 200 on EOD charts has made the rarest of RARE double top...
Any guesses where Nifty will be by 2019 ??
anusantosh
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #2   PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 7:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No idea, why can't you share it? Wink
Atrader
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #3   PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jimmie i think your pending retest level 6400 Very Happy Very Happy
chetan83
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Post: #4   PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 4:04 pm    Post subject: Re: RARE DOUBLE TOP Reply with quote

jimmie wrote:
Nifty SMA 50 and SMA 200 on EOD charts has made the rarest of RARE double top...

smash roulette

We are layman.....please share whether to sell off our Investments??
pkholla
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #5   PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:18 am    Post subject: Re: RARE DOUBLE TOP Reply with quote

jimmie wrote:

I AM EAGERLY AWAITING THE "XXX" REPLY = 4444
WHICH "XXX" POSTED 2 YEARS AGO AND STILL WAITING FOR?
I HOPE HE SURVIVED DROWNING IN C$E^^AI FLOODS, NO SIGN OF HIM?
Smile
Cheers, Prakash Holla

PS Please also see the post of RITA PANDIT in her thread. NF likely to reach 9100 if holds current levels
apka
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #6   PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:34 pm    Post subject: Re: RARE DOUBLE TOP Reply with quote

jimmie wrote:

Why am I seeing their values as 8289 and 8188 Confused

What is the actual value of 50SMA and 200SMA that makes them double top?

Any clues into when has this occurred before in Nifty / Sensex's lifetime?
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #7   PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 8:05 pm    Post subject: Re: RARE DOUBLE TOP Reply with quote

apka wrote:
jimmie wrote:

you are right apka but I guess jimmie is saying it figuratively. So, if trend is to repeat, we should see 13000+ in 2019 though I feel it may happen sooner.
hemant.icharts
Site Admin

Post: #8   PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interpretation is to its own Exclamation Exclamation
apka
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #9   PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

woohoo Smile
amitagg
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #10   PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:54 pm    Post subject: Re: RARE DOUBLE TOP Reply with quote

vinay28 wrote:
apka wrote:
jimmie wrote:

you are right apka but I guess jimmie is saying it figuratively. So, if trend is to repeat, we should see 13000+ in 2019 though I feel it may happen sooner.

With nifty giving 15 percent over decades ( I guess!?) this also translates to a 15 percent CAGR from current levels in 3 years...... What would make a difference in your last words " I fee it may happen sooner" .......with 2 years in same level of 8300-8400.... An up break looks imminent!
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #11   PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:16 pm    Post subject: Re: RARE DOUBLE TOP Reply with quote

amitagg wrote:
With nifty giving 15 percent over decades ( I guess!?) this also translates to a 15 percent CAGR from current levels in 3 years...... What would make a difference in your last words " I fee it may happen sooner" .......with 2 years in same level of 8300-8400.... An up break looks imminent!

Amit, in 2009 I had posted a level of 15750 for 2017. Looks impossible now. Anyway, what I meant by "sooner" was 13000+ may come earlier than 2019, perhaps much earlier.

The reason for my feeling is that India has already delinked from world markets to some extent and it will only increase. Never before market has gone up when FIIs are selling consistently implying huge domestic inflows and in few years I feel FIIs will be redundant enough to affect our market like it did in the past, as our market matures. By one estimate, Indians will pump 15B$ in market in 2017. That is huge money.

I also feel allocation to EMs, and particularly India, will increase substantially in 2017 as developing markets increase interest rates with 2-3% growth and India cuts rates with 8-10% growth. That with low oil price is an unprecedented situation. The result will be re-rating of India.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Market Direction All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: