Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

READING THE LINE [DAY TRADERS MIND] - FUTURES ONLY
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Futures & Options
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author READING THE LINE [DAY TRADERS MIND] - FUTURES ONLY
amitagg
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #1261   PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2014 11:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

amitagg wrote:
have added at 4630 also.....

I have been mentioning since a month back....that bottom may be in place before the nov 27 meet....which shall give a stupendous rally or a last gap down.......

these levels are (somewhat) safe levels to buy......4366 and 4600 and 4560 have been mentioned earlier..........

systems in sell mode.....

but "gann+elliott+falling wedge intra + monthly support very bottom" target to 4630 is important support......so expect 30-50 points up from here........OR fall to 4580-4590 and rise back to 4650-4665......

opposite disclaimer: the break of triangle down has come with heavy volumes so this may get only a pullback rally to 4700 levels.

booked few at 20 points @ 4653.....first intra day "line" resistance...and waiting to add at 4590 and 4570 tomorrow or next few days......
amitagg
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #1262   PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Averaged "added".......to 4560...cmp 4540.........only one gap down pending if it has to happen.....
amitagg
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #1263   PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 2:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

amitagg wrote:
Averaged "added".......to 4560...cmp 4540.........only one gap down pending if it has to happen.....

triangle pattern target breakdown done .....of 200 points....and also at low of monthtly weekly daily levels currently....

bargain buying area for sure.......

only thing pending is ONE break to smash the "longs" [edited] who don't have appetite or patience......to 4366....equi 70-71 USD followed by vertical pullback to 75 levels....... or a rise from here....

I expect 4600 to be touched today.......cmp 4540/5

Laughing
amitagg
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #1264   PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

amitagg wrote:
amitagg wrote:

triangle pattern target breakdown done .....of 200 points....and also at low of monthtly weekly daily levels currently....

bargain buying area for sure.......

only thing pending is ONE break to smash the "longs" [edited] who don't have appetite or patience......to 4366....equi 70-71 USD followed by vertical pullback to 75 levels....... or a rise from here....

I expect 4600 to be touched today.......cmp 4540/5

Laughing

back and seeing 4600.... 2guns RUPeeeeeeeeeeeeess......!!!!!
(holding few...and shall take positional call to add later.....)

only long given money!!!!!.....so so strange........
amitagg
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #1265   PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Having posted the crude trades and all intra day ( boring since without charts) commentary for so many weeks, I would now like to temper down the posts.

Not sure anyone was following or was assisted in understanding the psychology and trading method and relevant TA decision points aiding to trade the commodity. Not sure I could explain enough.

This month also resulted in few learnings for me and I take that forward since I am going to trade only this one!!!! ( with some impulsive Nifty trading and occasional purely supply demand based stock future trades).

Regards
sandeep100
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #1266   PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

excellent chart reading & EW analysis. Your posts are valuable. Please keep sharing.
Rahulsharmaat
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #1267   PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i have no right to post here...

But i was right that crude will see big pain--- it hit 4540 n low

No shorts left in hand now..

reshorts from 4880--- all booked
amitagg
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #1268   PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 9:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rahulsharmaat wrote:
i have no right to post here...

But i was right that crude will see big pain--- it hit 4540 n low

No shorts left in hand now..

reshorts from 4880--- all booked

anybody has right to post in this thread and add wrt to topic post analysis, TA, chart etc................and only if too too many novice postings are there in respect of not queries but TA, then we can see.......

good excellent stuff....let Nov 27 play out.....then we shall come out as "traders".....
Rahulsharmaat
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #1269   PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 9:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks..

regarding chart and TA,,,

people are here who post like,, cow , dow,, bhow,,rifty, shifty,,,and just numbers without anything... are read well.

So i dont think there is any indivisual restriction on anyone to just post with charts and TA...
amitagg
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #1270   PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rahulsharmaat wrote:
thanks..

people are here who post like,, cow , dow,, bhow,,rifty, shifty,,,and just numbers without anything... are read well.

So i dont think there is any indivisual restriction on anyone to just post with charts and TA...

Correct . That's ways I added" commas" in my post.

I like you have been posting without charts ( but I try to add some explanation to my trades!!!!!!!) not out of judgement but randomly and comfort.

Crude is either forming ending diagonal ( if someone can check and revert) or it shall still slide below 4600/4500 since 5 waves downtrend in last leg is absent. That's why I am still not going comfortably long ..... ( which I was doing since 5300..... Just a mental makeup). Also 4600 was monthly support level ( not weekly or daily) prices should hold for some more time.

... A higher high on swing is required to trap some early longs.....and take it down to form the 5 down waves in that leg to end the downtrend from 6500.....

Laughing
amitagg
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #1271   PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

amitagg wrote:
Rahulsharmaat wrote:
thanks..

Correct . That's ways I added" commas" in my post.

I like you have been posting without charts ( but I try to add some explanation to my trades!!!!!!!) not out of judgement but randomly and comfort.

Crude is either forming ending diagonal ( if someone can check and revert) or it shall still slide below 4600/4500 since 5 waves downtrend in last leg is absent. That's why I am still not going comfortably long ..... ( which I was doing since 5300..... Just a mental makeup). Also 4600 was monthly support level ( not weekly or daily) prices should hold for some more time.

... A higher high on swing is required to trap some early longs.....and take it down to form the 5 down waves in that leg to end the downtrend from 6500.....

Laughing

as first thought of, happened. cmp 4615......only trade today was on long side for few points. scalping light.

remember now shorts can be squeezed.....and it can go sideways...and not fall more...cmp 4615
Rahulsharmaat
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #1272   PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 10:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

its pain pain n pain in crude

i shorted again 4710----

soon new low will come
amitagg
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #1273   PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rahulsharmaat wrote:
its pain pain n pain in crude

i shorted again 4710----

soon new low will come

NOW I am very skeptical of that (seeing today's price action)......lets see.........u are always right.....and let me see if I can profit despite the opposite price action as have done over past month or so repeatedlyyyyy....

gone long 2 lots at 4625 (DEC) now (equi 4600 Nov). ............(again back to old longing game!!!!)

(I have been mentioning bottom at 70-72 and 4360 region......) and.....only that is pending......but I would again take the risk........and trade one side.)
amitagg
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #1274   PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 11:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Long term EW/ [pattern] AB=CD retrace is done at 4600........
Shorter period that that......C 161.8% leg will complete at 4300-4360.........

chose which one.....and go long!!!!!

Daily ATR is above 120.....so 2 days action itself can make retail "exit" both long and short....before the run.

either ways 4th of 1-5 or pullback from 100% before 161.8% down is touched is required.....even if 100% AB=CD is not final.........so past few days upward thrust is not sufficient "from time perspective" to evidence start of downtrend still.......

cmp nov 4610.
Rahulsharmaat
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #1275   PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 10:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes around 72--- we will see a fast n furious upside---

else babaji ka thullu hoga,

kab 60--50 aa jaye
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Futures & Options All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89  Next
Page 85 of 89

Jump to: