Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Regarding JiniTrade

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> TradeJini - Get Free Realtime Charts
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Regarding JiniTrade
Calva
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #1   PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 4:05 pm    Post subject: Regarding JiniTrade Reply with quote

1) Is the JiniTrade being offered free along with the Premium service as an introductory offer, Or will it be a free permanent feature as long as subscription to the Premium service continues.
2) Is it possible to get screen shots - or, better still, a video or one-day trial of how the JiniTrade page works?
3) Anybody using JiniTrade, could you give an appraisal?
Rebel
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #2   PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

calva,
like icharts,tradejini will also do better. Very Happy
ProTrader
Site Admin

Post: #3   PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 7:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Calva:

1) Is the JiniTrade being offered free along with the Premium service as an introductory offer, Or will it be a free permanent feature as long as subscription to the Premium service continues.

--Tradejini will reverse your trading charges equivalent to the iCharts subscription you have. It is a long term offer. I don't see any reason why Tradejini will discontinue it Smile. They want to build long term relationship and provide excellent service just like iCharts.

2) Is it possible to get screen shots - or, better still, a video or one-day trial of how the JiniTrade page works?

--Are you looking for trial of iCharts or Tradejini Brokerage system? We can enable both.

--That we will let other members answer Smile.

Regards..Team iCharts
AmitSwl_FnO
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #4   PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 8:02 am    Post subject: TradeJini Appra Reply with quote

I have subscribed Tradejini. Here is a quick recap:

>The sales team and customer care are very good.
>Combined with icharts offer Tradejini is set to become cheapest commodity broker & also second most cheapest Futures broker**

(** This will depend on your trading frequency.I plan to trade commodity entirely with tradejini in near future. )

>The software is typical NEST provided by Omensys,Funds transfer is electronic

>They don't have a separate depository ,so good with Demat acct.
>For icharts account opening is free.You only need to take out print and send them.
>The website is very simple unlike zerodha now

Areas of improvement:

>Order submission needs two presses In tradejini nest (Zerodha have
improved this)
>Funds transfer thru NEFT/RTGS need to be informed thru mail. (Zerodha autmated)
>Call & Trade dealers are still 'young'. Need more experience.
Calva
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #5   PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ProTrader wrote:
Hi Calva:

--Tradejini will reverse your trading charges equivalent to the iCharts subscription you have. It is a long term offer. I don't see any reason why Tradejini will discontinue it Smile. They want to build long term relationship and provide excellent service just like iCharts.

--Are you looking for trial of iCharts or Tradejini Brokerage system? We can enable both.

Regards..Team iCharts

Hi: Yes I would like a trial of both iCharts Premium Service as well as TradeJini.

Meanwhile I would like to know whether TradeJini has its own Depository; that is, where do shares go when they are bought, and from where are they withdrawn after sale?

[I had sent a private message to you in response to your reply. Apparently it did not reach you as I did not get an answer. I am still trying to figure out how the discussion forum works.]

Regards.
Calva.
Calva
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #6   PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 5:18 pm    Post subject: Re: TradeJini Appra Reply with quote

AmitSwl_79 wrote:

I have subscribed Tradejini. Here is a quick recap:

>The sales team and customer care are very good.
>Combined with icharts offer Tradejini is set to become cheapest commodity broker & also second most cheapest Futures broker**

(** This will depend on your trading frequency.I plan to trade commodity entirely with tradejini in near future. )

>The software is typical NEST provided by Omensys,Funds transfer is electronic

>They don't have a separate depository ,so good with Demat acct.
>For icharts account opening is free.You only need to take out print and send them.
>The website is very simple unlike zerodha now

Areas of improvement:

>Order submission needs two presses In tradejini nest (Zerodha have
improved this)
>Funds transfer thru NEFT/RTGS need to be informed thru mail. (Zerodha autmated)
>Call & Trade dealers are still 'young'. Need more experience.

Hi: Thanks for your response. I had sent a private reply to you but apparently it went astray as I did not get a response to my query. I am still figuring out how the Discussion Forum works.

I had wanted to know how the Depository in TradeJini works -- that is, where do the shares go after purchase and from where are they withdrawn after sale?

If TradeJini has its own Depository and handles this on behalf of clients that is simpler. Otherwise it would be a hassle to have a separate Depository account in an individual name and transfer shares every time after a sale.

Hope you can shed some light on this.

Regards,
Calva.
AmitSwl_FnO
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #7   PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 8:45 am    Post subject: tradejini Reply with quote

Calva bhai....i repiled you earlier also and now also.As far i know..tradejini is registered. depository with cdsl. no separate party for demat.

ADMIN: pls move the forum to Tradejini topic so that tradejini can elaborate further.
TradeJini
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #8   PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 12:33 pm    Post subject: Single Click for order placement Reply with quote

Order Submission settings can be made using short cut key CTRL+P, then go to the order tab and check the box "single click to place order" and also check the box " close order entry dialog after placing order"

Shortly we are enabling payment alerts.
kamal.icharts
Site Admin

Post: #9   PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Calva,

You can also mail us or contact us on the nubmers provided on the site, regarding any query related to iCharts and we will help you with your queries.

Regards

Kamal
Calva wrote:
ProTrader wrote:
Hi Calva:

Regards..Team iCharts

Hi: Yes I would like a trial of both iCharts Premium Service as well as TradeJini.

Meanwhile I would like to know whether TradeJini has its own Depository; that is, where do shares go when they are bought, and from where are they withdrawn after sale?

[I had sent a private message to you in response to your reply. Apparently it did not reach you as I did not get an answer. I am still trying to figure out how the discussion forum works.]

Regards.
Calva.
jetrade
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #10   PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2015 4:54 pm    Post subject: Depository Services in India Reply with quote

Surprised Obviously that is just assumption about those things. You should go for depository services in India for new ways of holding securities.
pkholla
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #11   PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2015 8:59 pm    Post subject: Re: Depository Services in India Reply with quote

jetrade wrote:
Surprised Obviously that is just assumption about those things. You should go for depository services in India for new ways of holding securities.

Jetrade: obviously there is some confusion here
1 NSE and BSE allow trading only in shares you hold as DEMAT in your DEMAT account. Demat accounts are held with depository services CDSL, NSDL (just like banks for cash)
2 Your broker also has demat accounts where he holds dematted shares received from NSE ad then transferred to you. Also shares sold by you are transferred to broker demat account and then sent to NSE. These accounts of broker are called POOL accounts
3 You can issue DIS slip for every day's transactions but most brokers nowadays insist on POA so they can directly take out/ put in shares!
4a You can hold shares in physical form but you cannot trade on NSE, BSE and have to demat them before trading
4b You can privately sell physical shares but may get 10-20% less as very risky for buyer on account of signature, errors, past last date of transfer deed, etc
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> TradeJini - Get Free Realtime Charts All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: