Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

remembering ST/PT... veeru tamilnadu....

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Futures & Options
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author remembering ST/PT... veeru tamilnadu....
veerappan
Expert
Expert

Post: #1   PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 5:59 pm    Post subject: remembering ST/PT... veeru tamilnadu.... Reply with quote

story old...

one day my friend called me... people r speaking only in hindi not in english also ... can u come to my office... its a good charts site... i have gone to his office... every one speaks in hindi none want to speak in english or other languages...

just i start with the language tamil... then kovai bala came and speak with tamil... slowly tamil people... joined...then like children we fought with each other... then english came... who r all fought with me they became to good friends to me... like svkum thatha... jimmie... some not able to remember... it was happen 2006-2007....

then people r bullish that time i said...2222 possbile nf... again the fight starts bcoz nf was trading at 5k...but it came to 2180 ranges... some crash happen... like this so many stories...people sent mail to pt anna and st anna regarding me... his views are ok but targets not able to tolerate like this or some thing....but my targets of stocks nf achived in very very shot term...then they realised or its for me a good time [ each one is having good and bad time... good time u shd use the time... bad time u shd witness and time will use u and teach u many things ... but we bad time we want to try and do more and more bcoz of that probs are receving more and giving more to others also]...

pt sent a mail to me... can u call... i sent a reply i am sorry... if any thing wrongly done by me sorry... like this some thing... then they said call me... how can i call... i dont have mobile also ... then i have gone to public booth ... called pt anna... they said... can u give calls...this is the way bcoz of some icharts members ... LIVECALLS opened.... and well and good... got superb days...

now the time to quit ...and i have other works i mean other than stock market works... guys can send pm and in open topic speak chat with veeru like this... weekly once or twice i will come to city and go to internet centre i will answer your queries with my limited knowledge...it may suits for u means u can take it...otherwise please ...bcoz views may diff from person to person...bcoz of diff views market is running... once u get the flow only market will come to u... otherwise u may go to market i mean loosing side... but loosing shd be less... that once habbit it u can run the show...

if any one hurt by me in forum or icharts sb.... please ...i am sorry ...some times my words may be very very rash also...gain again ...gain gain

thanks to pt anna st anna... kamal and icharts team...

keep rocking...

veeru
tamilnadu.
2guns 2guns 2guns
sethu45
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #2   PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 6:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Veeru

You posted in the forum I did not see till now. Just now I am seeing. Remember this market i am not referring trading in particular, generally one way. You can come in and you cant go out. Somehow or other you will be in touch with this illusionary market on daily, or weekly or monthly or yearly basis. Anyway my best wishes for you for new life. Lead a very peaceful life as have gone through enough of tensions, pressures, disappointments etc.

You should become rich in finance to deal with this market. Wish you all the best and I will be in touch with you.

Your best brother
smartcancerian
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #3   PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 8:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hello veeru anna,
It is sad to hear about sudden demise of your Mother. May the departed soul rest in peace..
It is also sad that you are leaving this forum for something other good..u taught many things which a trader must & should use. One of them which i liked most is- " leave your chappal & mind out of trading room, be with your system & discipline"..
All the best..
Regards,
Smart..
anantha
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #4   PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 9:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Miss the REAL JEM Crying or Very sad
svkum
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #5   PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 10:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear veera ,

i am deeply sad to hear your mothers demise
let god give shanti to departed soule . and courage to you to face this situation , although you posses that thro your parctical spiritual approach .
one has to go thro such situation in lifetime . these are unavoidable events .

NOW , about your decesion of moving away
we will miss you , but will ensure to be in constant communication with you .

thanks
badri2003
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #6   PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Veeruji, very very sad to note that you are leaving the forum. No words to appreciate your noble efforts in helping others through your comments. Few people would have not liked your approach. No problem. Many Many will miss you though not permanently. Thanks from my heart for your numbers and your socalled 'LITTLE KNOWLEDGE ABOUT THE MARKETS'. May God bless you in all your future efforts.
sairanga19
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #7   PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

veeru anna my deep condolences for your mother demise.
sethu45
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #8   PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 6:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Veerappan,

Very Sad and my heart felt condolences. May her soul rest in peace and bless you for ever.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Futures & Options All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: