Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

rrsir logic behind 6200

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Market Direction
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author rrsir logic behind 6200
pradyehv
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #1   PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 7:58 pm    Post subject: rrsir logic behind 6200 Reply with quote

• rameshraja : mehul :when icharts was promoted, U all used to attend TA classes till night 1 P M.
• rameshraja : mehul :I have taught people my trading methods and technicals.
• rameshraja : mehul :And we all used to do homework daily. Today everything is lost here
• browni : dear nitenkbo rr sir is a legend only time will tell . no one teaches the art of trading , he has told hundreds of secrets here which can change u totally
• mehul : RRSIR. yes sir. and we have learned a lot.
• rameshraja : browni : Every saturday, I will be available near your place at GRT Grandeur
• browni : oh really sir
• rameshraja : browni :U can join with me
• browni : ok sir
• rameshraja : browni :Invariably on saturday evening in copper point Restaurant
• rameshraja : mayurnsk :How are U sir
• mayurnsk : rameshsir: hello & GE. Am fine, howz you?
• intel_invest : THIS IS THE SECOND BIGGEST CANDLE IN % TREMS FOR THE WEEK AFTER 21 SEPT WHTS IT TRYING TO SHOW ANY GUESS
• rameshraja : mayurnsk :How long you know me in icharts
• rameshraja : mayurnsk :More than 10 months to 12
• mayurnsk : rameshsir: since more than year and half or so
• rameshraja : mayurnsk : In the inital stages of icharts, Nifty was around 3250-3500
• rameshraja : mayurnsk :Am I correct
• mayurnsk : rameshraja : yes sir
• rameshraja : mayurnsk :What was my call on Nifty that time to top out ???
• rameshraja : mayurnsk :U remember or not ??
• mayurnsk : rameshsir: 6200
• mayurnsk : sir I remember 100%
• rameshraja : mayurnsk Good , You have recollected
• mayurnsk : you had said then watch fireworks around diwali and have nifty 6200
• rameshraja : mayurnsk : I was the one to advise my broker Sugal and Damani to buy the whole market, when Nifty was around 920 and told them we are entering into secular bull trend
• ps_rajaram : RR Sir : you said on 22-07-07 in Bangalore Meet "ultimate target for this bull market is 6200"
• rameshraja : mayurnsk I have prepared the wave moves from 920 to 6200 and it is still placed in my broker's office in the trading room
• mayurnsk : rameshraja : yes I rembember that too
• rameshraja : ps_rajaram why 22.07.07. At the start of this bull market I have told many many people
• rameshraja : mayurnsk: Now note down this date and time . I will give you downside TGT for this market
• ps_rajaram : RR Sir : 22-07-07 was the day I could meet you in person; before that I came to icharts only by May 07
• rameshraja : mayurnsk: NIfty will crash to 1818
• rameshraja : mayurnsk: I have now given this TGT to my broker 1818 on downside
• mayurnsk : rameshsir: yes sir you had already told the down side target year back I already have that with me since one year
• srshinde24 : rr sir - u r serious ?
• rameshraja : mayurnsk: will happen
• ashtrix : rr sir ... wowwww, 1818 really ????!!???
• rameshraja : mayurnsk: Take it from U will see SBI to 500 rupees with this 10 rs. face value
• kr_vasudev : Heart is Bullish, Head is Bearish
• mayurnsk : yes sir
• smileindia : RR Sir..when do you expect to see 1818 Sir?
• rameshraja : srshinde24 : This is only my analysis. Don't go based on this and blame me if anything goes wrong. This is my disclaimer
• rniteen_r : rr sir...
• rameshraja : nitenbko :In the next few days
• nitenbko : rr sir plz give time frame also so that i can get out of market in time
• rameshraja : smileindia :Once this bull market tops out, you will see this figure of 1818 in eighteen months time
• devajit_labh : rr sir 1818 in few days .... ????
• rameshraja : kr_vasudev :haha
• devajit_labh : i can't understand
• rameshraja : mayurnsk U just note down this TGT with date and time
• rameshraja : mayurnsk when Nifty was around 920, the so called bull of today Mr Ramesh Damani came to CNBC and said that he is bearish on market and Nifty will go down to 600
• nitenbko : I am also noting it rr sir
• rameshraja : mayurnsk That day morning only I was preparing the chart for my broker for this secular bull market targetting 6200
• nitenbko : i dont beleive u but if u r right i will be the most vocal folower
• devy_15in : if not perfect at least temporarily possible.
• nitenbko : and i will be cautious around 6200
• rameshraja : mayurnsk I have drawn this whole sketch of this wave and presented him and this chart is till placed in my broker's office.
• vivprince2002 : @devy sir ..u expect to move up tomorrow also ?will it be gap up?
• devy_15in : buying put below 5425 only useful
• rameshraja : mayurnsk My broker name is Sugal and Damani, in Chennai
• nitenbko : rr sir may i ask a queation?
• rameshraja : nitenbko :I am not compelling anyone to believe. Anyone can call my broker and check with them
• ashtrix : RR Sir ... amazing. I salute your conviction if not the target. Whatever be your analysis, it takes a lot of conviction to spell out such targets in days like these. Sir, please accept my appreciation. I will watch your prediction closely too. Date and time noted .
• nitenbko : question?
• rameshraja : mayur : Are U here ???
• mayurnsk : rameshsir: ya sir i know about it more than a year
• nitenbko : RR sir what about DLF i am struck with it
• rameshraja : Guys, believing someone is one's own decision.
• mayurnsk : all noted about it then only
• rameshraja : There are guys like Mr Mayur / KRV / NVKS / DRS Mathew / BRC / KRG /our own swing Trader Mr Srikanth are here
• rameshraja : 12 months back when Nifty was around 3200-3500, I gave this TGT
• ashtrix : RR Sir ... what are the primary reasons that might reverse the mkts in 18 months, according to you ??
• ashtrix : rrsir: yes predicting 6200 at 3200 would have sounded as unlikely as 1818 sounds today.
• rameshraja : mayurnsk Good. Today I am taking this bearish call, when all bulls like RJ / FIIs are bullish on this country TGTing 50000 for sensex and Nifty 12K
• mayurnsk : rameshsir: ok sir noted down todays date also
• mbh : RR sir :good evening
• rameshraja : mbh :Good evening
• ashtrix : RR Sir: why the bearish bent sir ??
• snbalu : rr sir what sir giving tsunami
• rameshraja : snbalu :U r only from chennai. U all have good clouts with chennai broker. U can check with my broker on my work
• swdas : jimmie I have to save my mutual fund. I am so lazy to withdraw it
• rameshraja : snbalu :I am turning bearish on this market. Let any billions flow into this market.
• srikrp : rr sir.. when do u think we should start exiting the market.. i mean long positions?
• rameshraja : snbalu :One small news of insignificant for us will trigger a big fall and there will be stampede for selling
• snbalu : ive noted sir.but wen u feel that 6200 may be attained approximate time sir
• rameshraja : mayurnsk Onething I tell U. If the market extends beyond 6200 level, then it should be construed Bubble is being built
• nitenbko : R R Sir is predictring Earthquake
• rameshraja : mayurnsk According to wave count natural count for Nifty TGT from the low of 920, it is only 6200
• nitenbko : swadas but nifty at 1800?
• swdas : nitenbko: fyi last two years I am putting money in PPF and other fix products
• srikrp : so if it hits 6200.. we have to be careful.. right sir?
• nitenbko : what will be the nav?
• nitenbko : i will be ruined
• rameshraja : srikrp :Look for island reversal for this market. That will be the last nail on the coffin of bulls
• snbalu : rr sir wen 6200 will come sir
• mayurnsk : rameshraja : yeah that you had told then
• swdas : nitenbko: NAV will be 1/4th
• nitenbko : RR Sir but Reversal is not before 6200?
• NSJ : ramesh sir as ur prediction we will return to 1992
• nitenbko : and RR Sir What after 1800?
• rameshraja : snbalu Don't get panic sir. 6200 is the natural and logical TGT. It can even stretch beyond that level. Market is Market. U have to respect that
• nitenbko : Will we rise like pheonix again?
• swdas : nitenbko: did you see return of mutual fund returns of Japaniese market. just see once
• nitenbko : or dead like nikkei?
• rameshraja : snbalu :Every day is followed by night
• mayurnsk : rameshsir: even astrostuff is turning bearish
• rameshraja : snbalu :I am asking you a simple question . Can U answer me ???
• nitenbko : and also about 1929 crash
• rameshraja : mayurnsk :I read it
• snbalu : tell me sir
• swdas : nitenbko: just see MF return in japan once from tempelton site
• rameshraja : snbalu Honestly tell me, why you are in icharts everyday ?? why you first registered yourself with icharts ???
• nitenbko : but sir it forced u to tell ur predictions
• nitenbko : am i right sir
• snbalu : sir i came to see graph intraday sir
• rameshraja : nitenbko : All Uguys have never moved with me personally. I am of a person who never have hatred with anyone and I respect everyone for what they are. Believe me sir, I don't have anything against you. I respect U
• nitenbko : Sir gussa thook do plz
• swdas : rameshraja: let me tell my answer for the same question. to earn money
• rameshraja : snbalu : Good reply sir
• snbalu : then i came across u and other friends here sir .then became regular here sir
• snbalu : around 6 months sir
• rameshraja : snbalu : what is the basic belief of technicals. ??
• rameshraja : snbalu : It is History repeats in financial market
• snbalu : sir i dont hav personal knowledge in technicals whatever i know now is bcause of u
• rameshraja : snbalu : And we all have studied technicals of all financial markets. And market moves only on certain motions like waves but they can be measured by way of their length and time period
• snbalu : but sir 1800 looks unbelievable as of now sir
• swdas : nitenbko: one thing I will tell you at the end of the discussions
• snbalu : s sir
• rameshraja : snbalu : Our first wave of this bull market started and topped out at 2100 level
• rameshraja : and came down for correction 1440 level
• rameshraja : Two waves completed. The first wave was measured by 1.618 of the basic value namely 920
• snbalu : pls tell us sir iam noting it in my diary sir
• rameshraja : The second wave was corrected by 38.2%.
• rameshraja : snbalu : Bur unfortunately second wave had a one day massive fall because of BJP loosing power and congress forming govt with LEFT
• rameshraja : Are U all listening or am I boring
• nkp33 : Very Intresting sir... go on
• swdas : we are all listening
• nkp33 : Sir: i am also there
• nitenbko : i am listening sir
• swdas : no sir please carry on
• ps_rajaram : RR Sir : not at all. It is interesting to see those INSIGHTs into MARKET
• snbalu : no sir noting down sir pls
• mayurnsk : sir go ahead
• rameshraja : snbalu : The third wave took to 3700 level which is 2.618 times of correction of wave II.
• mayurnsk : after many days am listening to you...all eyes on shout box
• srshinde24 : me too rr sir
• rameshraja : snbalu : In fact our third wave was also over stretched and went beyond 3 times
• ashtrix : RR SIr: this is amazing insight ... a study of over 10 years encapsulated in 30 mins
• rameshraja : snbalu : And market perfectly and exactly corrected by 50% which became wave 4
• rameshraja : snbalu : From thereon when wave 3 high was taken out wave % has started and we are in this wave only right now
• rameshraja : wave 5 has started ***
• rameshraja : snbalu : what are the basic characteristics of wave V ???
• ashtrix : RR Sir: Wave 5 started at what level of NIFTY??
• rameshraja : snbalu : In wave V , you will always see the negative divergence in all oscillators
• rameshraja : snbalu Wave 5 will not have the strength and grip in the its move like what we have seen in wave iii
• vivprince2002 : yes ..rr the super extended wave is wave 5...where all indicators get defied
• rameshraja : In wave V, you not only see divergences in oscillators like RSI / MACD / Momentum , you will see the market wobbling to and fro
• rameshraja : In technical parlance wave V is always classified as period of distribution
• rameshraja : How does that happen
• AOL : sir what is the expected timeframe for target 1818 nifty
• rameshraja : All strong bulls distribute in wave V and it lands up in the hands of weak bulls
• braveslave : 10-15 years..
• AOL : rr sir?
• rameshraja : All wave 5 you will see euphoric buying happening, defying all fundamentals
• chandu4uallways : yes rr sir im expecting bear mkt after 6100
• BrandNew : AOL...ur not serious, r u?
• snbalu : my head spinning
• rameshraja : In euphoria during the last stage of bull market, it will happen like this technically
• ashtrix : RR Sir: so that may be the bubble beyond 6200??
• nitenbko : 2-3 years bear market or sudden sharp correction
• gee : rr sir sorry for the disturbances can we say this 4500 to 5500points moves as a parabolic wave most of the mkt had fall down after this parabolic patten
• rameshraja : Every day index and stocks that drive the market will open higher than the previous day high with huge gaps and this will not be filledup for some time
• nitenbko : RR sir r u there?
• swdas : shhhhhhh. please be do not write for sometime sorry . let rr sir speak
• rameshraja : I mean everyday it will gap open above previous day high for a few days. That time you need to be very very cautious
• rameshraja : The bull market always die only on euphoria
• AOL : ramesh sir what is the expected timeframe for target 1818 nifty
• rameshraja : suddenly on a day the market will open with huge gap on upside and will close very positively with a big Bar or a bullish candle
• rameshraja : The very next day if market opens below the previous day low and because of huege selling it will close negatively and that too below two previous bars
• rameshraja : And that is the end of this bull market
• chandu4uallways : this will happen in april i think
• rameshraja : If you ask me what if market hits 6200 without gap openings, I will say this wave will extend for some more time only to fall
• chandu4uallways : when nobody expects
• rameshraja : snbalu : The excess will be done on the upside, that is for sure
• nitenbko : RR Sir Do U thing With Such a fast move will be slowed down for April
• BrandNew : sir, can we consider present momentum as euphoric phase, personally i think we are still bit away from that
• rameshraja : This kind of termination of bull market is called ISLAND REVERSAL as per technical parlance
• rameshraja : BrandNew :we are perfectly into euphoric stage but yet to see the climax
• nitenbko : And whats the maximum margin of error?
• nitenbko : 6200+- 100?
• rameshraja : nitenbko :This momentum will continue
• nitenbko : or more?
• nitenbko : what do u mean by continue ?
• rameshraja : nitenbko :From the start of euphoric stage normally all wave V have terminated within 40 days
• vivprince2002 : island reversal ...will signify major trend reversal..nothing else..
• rameshraja : nitenbko :I said it will not be postponed to April and this high momentum in market will continue
• rameshraja : Balu sir ?????
• BrandNew : RR sir this is gr8 stuff that you are sharing with us, better everyone save this
• nitenbko : and it started on 19/9/07 as i can see from charts?
• vivprince2002 : 40 days ..how far are now from revarsal?
• nitenbko : it means october end?
• nitenbko : i am saving it in my heart
• rameshraja : BrandNew wave 5 will have expansion value of 3.618 or 4.382 times
• swdas : sir are we close to 3.618 ?
• BrandNew : sir 3.618 was around 3920 i think
• rameshraja : swdas :yes
• BrandNew : i saw one link sent by nvk sir yesterday
• rameshraja : BrandNew : U R measuring it wrongly
• rameshraja : mayur ?????
• rameshraja : where is snbalu ?? He asked me question and he moved out
• nitenbko : Do U mean The Move is availbe upto OCT end?
• devy_15in : only a close below 5005 brings the tech indicators weak now.
• snbalu : sirrrrrrrr fabalous
• vivprince2002 : @rr sir ..what wud be 3.618 lvls???
• rameshraja : snbalu :History will repeat sir. Harshad period also we saw this euphoria and wave v collpased.
• rameshraja : snbalu :so also Ketan period
• nkp33 : RR sir don't u thing the day is Tommorow
• rameshraja : nkp33 No sir
• srshinde24 : rr sir - how to calculate ?
• rameshraja : why 1818 on downside, I will tell U on simple language
• NSJ : sir how can now compare harshad and ketan perion on that time no internet and we know market only from the next day paper
• rameshraja : All bull markets when it terminates , it will come back to the top made in wave 1
• swdas : sir we never had fall with island reversal
• rameshraja : NSJ :who told you ?? I am in the market from 1979
• rameshraja : NSJ :In 1980's we used to draw charts in a graph paper
• rameshraja : NSJ :Mr Balu is here ?? U ask him. On those days of easrly 80's Mr Govind parekh and Mr Ramamurthum used to have charts study in their office
• nitenbko : but what is the margin of error can it be 6000 or 6400?
• rameshraja : snbalu: Am I correct ?????
• rameshraja : One Mr Madhavan was the TYA for Govind Parekh
• rameshraja : TA ***
• nitenbko : u did not answer me, what is the margin of error can it be 6000 or 6400?
• rameshraja : snbalu :right ????
• nitenbko : or 6200 is fixed?
• rameshraja : nitenbko : Anything beyond 6200 is a bubble and excess. Maximum my 5 to 8%
• rameshraja : why 1818 for Nifty ??? Did I tell U reasonm for this ???
• NSJ : ramesh sir on that time we cant able to hedge now a days it is possible
• rameshraja : When bull market ends and start its downward journey, it will come to the wave I high and settle
• jeetendram : R sir, is Island Reversal - the only way or new technique shall prevail to terminate bull-phase ?
• rameshraja : jeetendram: To my knowledge, I will tell U
• rameshraja : jeetendram: All bull market ends on island reversal. Exception being, many stocks and indexes around the world have also fallen by a pattern of H & S
• jeetendram : RR sir.. may i share here something ?
• rameshraja : jeetendram: But still even if it ends with H & S, the right should high will be the euphoric and climax
• rameshraja : jeetendram :Please sir
• rameshraja : dkisonline :If people are really interested I can teach you all trading by efficient method - Fibonacci technique
• rameshraja : dkisonline :Undisputed tool in any financial market trading
• rameshraja : jeetendram whay you are talking is negative reversal
gurudeo
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #2   PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 6:06 pm    Post subject: Great Stuff! Reply with quote

Great Stuff!

Only Elliot in disguise or Ghost of Fibonacci can achieve this.
Great going, (now down for 1818?)

Guru.
rameshraja
Expert
Expert

Post: #3   PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Mr Gurudeo

The ghost of Fibonacci is pushing the Nifty to 1818 now. Very Happy

C T RAMESH RAJA
pradyehv
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #4   PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Rameshsir,
Wish you and family a very happy diwali. I salute you for ur vision when all and sundry were giving tgts of 7700 and 45000. While the so called non-sycophants are still busy giving commentary ala udayan on nifty, all students for whom you have acted as a guiding light, have made so much dough in this bearish phase that they can retire from trading and go for investment. Thank you once again.

Best Regards
Pradeep
kunwarsankalp
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #5   PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 9:59 pm    Post subject: 1818 on nifty Reply with quote

Dear All,
Ramesh Sir has told me long back that Nify will come to 1818... ane we can see his research/vision/immaculate knack coming true..

Today all i have learned and tried learning/all trading models/ everything.. thanks to RR sir.. no doubts about it..

Hats off to him..

He is one guys who has instilled that zeal for research both in me and Prad bhai, to keep on working and coming out with new trading models...

Rgrds
Sankalp
samy7475
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #6   PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 11:20 pm    Post subject: thanks to rr sir and ichart Reply with quote

if i had not visited the ichart site by chance and viewed some rr sir's discussion about market i might have lost my money.If to predict where the maket is moving correctly is one thing and to share with others is simply great.i hope many like me might have been saved because of him.
deepas
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #7   PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 11:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hats off to you RR sir,

God only knows the reason behind "why i came to icharts" in last November, and met the gems in the market place like you. I believe more than making a lot of money in this bear phase, none has lost their money. Hats off to your research, and knowledge you acquired Cool

Great going sir
kvram
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #8   PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RRsirs levels now proved like nostrodamus visionery , so sir is now financial market nostrodamus . hats off sir.
shekharinvest
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #9   PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rr sir,
great work !!!

i wonder where was i in dec. 07 ?

sir, what is future after 1818 ???
mbn
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #10   PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RR Sir,

My sincere appreciations for you.
Thats a great analysis !

Best Regards,
mbn
sathya999
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #11   PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 10:42 pm    Post subject: RR sir that was great Reply with quote

That brings me back to the question where was I at that time Shocked
Thanks
Sathya
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Market Direction All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: