Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Sab Updesh Dene ko Taiyaar hai

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Problems & Complaints
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Sab Updesh Dene ko Taiyaar hai
singh.ravee
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #1   PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 8:57 pm    Post subject: Sab Updesh Dene ko Taiyaar hai Reply with quote

Dear ST,

Greetings!!

I have few point to share.

1. Why everyone turns out to be a preacher here, for no use?

case in point is, a fellow asked for multiple ema, more than what jcharts premium is offering. If someone has just started following daryl guppy's multiple emas method, he needs multiple emas. Its a part of system. For that matter, if any method requires multiple averages one needs that. And if he is asking from admin and admin has replied to his query, then why members wish to preach and telling him to change his method and become enlightened.

As soon as a feature request is replied by admin, the thread should be locked so that no further updesh happens.

2. PPl may say that they are helping him. If ppl sincerely wish to help other members, why dont they open a thread or come to sb on some specified time and give structured discourses on method. Let everyone benefit.
Like speculator did and like ST is doing. ST in your thread, I have not found even a single question that you have not replied to. Lets encourage ppl to share their knowledge with utmost honesty. else there should be some mechanism to restrict updesh and unnecessary attempts to deflect someone's thought process.

3. Write on the top of SBox that its purely for chit chat and one should take it seriously at his/her own risk. Runy took the charts posted by rameshraja seriously and has to face ban. All the admin team tried to tell runy umpteen times that he should ignore rameshraja, but has anyone told rameshraja that he should not regulary post his complex charts(that too without someone asking), as it may irritate few other fellow sbians. If decorum is to be maintained, then all members have to maintain it. Why alone runy should maintain it?
Point is not about runy or rameshraja, it could be me fighting with runy or with someone else. I am talking in general on how things are handled.

4. PPL like me, those who met their e-guru in icharts and those who learned basics of trading in icharts, can speak their mind from time to time.

I leave the interpretation of above to you.

Thanks and Regards

Ravee
SwingTrader
Site Admin

Post: #2   PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ravee,

1. I agree with this. We will try and see that only we reply to queries posted in "iCharts" forum section. We will probably remove other replies so others are discouraged to answer instead of us.

2. It is just that other users are enthusiastic to put their view but maybe it would be best if we ourselves reply to queries specifically posted for us.

3. We have mentioned this in sbox usage terms & conditions / guidelines. But I guess nobody bothers to read it. Runy's problem was that, for some strange reason, he went behind RR almost everyday without fail. He also targeted intraday traders in general. He should not have done that, he should have just ignored what he did not like/agree. We will not ask RR or anyone else to stop posting their charts/views just because they are complex. Anybody can post anything they feel is related to the markets. Users should choose to ignore posts they don't like or they don't agree with, like they choose to ignore the hundreds of different opinions everyday about the market/calls/tips posted in sbox.

We are consistent with our handling - we don't stop anyone from posting any market view in sbox, users should decide for themselves about these views. Our mistake was we ignoring runy's targeting of RR for way too long. That should not have happened, we might have stopped this mess from happening if we had handled things better earlier instead of waiting too long.

4. You are always welcome to speak your mind here.

We will try and be more proactive in handling such situations in the future. This way things will, hopefully, not come to banning which is something we hate to do.

vvsp
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #3   PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

singh.ravee,

This is with reference to point no.1 in your post. I fully agree with you and thanks for putting it in open forum.

I remember some thing that happened few months back. There was a post by a member asking whether certain features are available in icharts and whether screen shots of the charts can be provided. It was a weekend and before icharts management could respond, there were more than two pages full of posts by other members starting from explaining why icharts is the best and cheaper than others, going to the extent of questioning the intention of the member in asking for such features and screen shots. Seeing this, I wrote a p.m. to ST requesting him to have a look at the thread and do whatever is appropriate. He was very prompt in sending a reply to me and also posted a message in the thread asking people not to reply when the question is supposed to be answered by icharts management. Still people do this.
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #4   PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

posting some stuff under "Market Mastermind" since I can't figure out where else to post.
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #5   PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

vinay28 wrote:
posting some stuff under "Market Mastermind" since I can't figure out where else to post.

instead, I posted under a new thread "how to pick up fight at work".
ProTrader
Site Admin

Post: #6   PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ek Updesh Laughing

Please depersonalize the discussion. Taking names in public forum with context..without contex is unhealthy.

Regards,
---PT
SwingTrader
Site Admin

Post: #7   PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ProTrader wrote:
Ek Updesh Laughing

Please depersonalize the discussion. Taking names in public forum with context..without contex is unhealthy.

Regards,
---PT

Ok, PT Sir!!! Very Happy

rameshraja
Expert
Expert

Post: #8   PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello PT / ST

Does posting of Gann Charts affects decorum of Shout Box or Forum ?

If Gann Charts are complex to someone, they have to ignore looking at it.. Solution is simple.. why should someone get irrirated..

In Shout Box from morning to night, many talk about EMA rejection, which is complex to me and I simply ignore it and move ahead..

So too others can ignore if my Gann Charts are complex to them.

I post only Technical Chart of Gann methodology and not some funny images of Movie / personalities or Jokes.

Its upto Forum and SB users to decide the merit of this thread.
pkholla
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #9   PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rameshraja wrote:
I post only Technical Chart of Gann methodology and not some funny images of Movie / personalities or Jokes.

RR: Please start posting in your thread here again. We all follow you eagerly. Dont waste your effort/ time elsewhere
Gann makes a lot of sense in the first place BUT
Gann+ RR= fantastic levels= shubh labh
Prakash Holla
channasri
Green Belt
Green Belt

Post: #10   PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 10:39 pm    Post subject: RR should continue the good job Reply with quote

I request RR to continue with what he has been doing. His opinions and advises are highly matured, logical and traders can learn a lot from him. It will be excellent if RR starts his own thread and updates it regularly. Its a delight to see the graphs/charts posted by him.

Regards,
channasri
svkum
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #11   PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ST/PT - I suggest you open a special subject link in TEAM I CHART CORNER , like team ichart and SWING TRADERS CORNER , AS

PROBLEMS ONLY MARKED TO ICHART TEAM -

SO THAT NO TOM DICK (aira gaira) will dare to intervane and show their smartness (i know all ppl )

if you do this all prob would be solved , na bajega baas na bajegi basuri . 2guns 2guns
jana_69
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #12   PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 12:15 am    Post subject: RR Sir please dont stop your charts Reply with quote

RR sir " RIPEN TREE WILL GET HIT BY STONE" don't stop your posts. Keep moving and keep on moving.

jana
ProTrader
Site Admin

Post: #13   PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 2:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Too many ways to make (or loose) money in trading Laughing
Too many things to worry about than what is said in SB or Forum Smile

Can we be humble...Yes
Can we care for each other...Yes
Can we learn from others...Yes
Can we forget and forgive..Yes

This thread is locked now.

Regards,
--PT
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Problems & Complaints All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: