Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Sad to see...
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Psychology
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Sad to see...
taruj
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #16   PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

twist wrote:
taruj ignore that swing trader he is a looser Laughing

okay.
indb
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #17   PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

taruj, you know very well that full form of sb Shout Box Shout Box to sawal hi bemani ho jata hai rahi bat forum ki to forum just like a river.. river mai sab kuch milta hai mud,stone,dirtywater clean water bhi mil jata hai jo apko sukun deta hai..we are swimmer aur swimmer janta hai river mai sab kuch milne wala hai hume bus smile karte huai swim karte jana hai..
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #18   PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

twist wrote:

good you didn't put S and T capital! 24 24
twist

Post: #19   PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vinay28 wrote:
twist wrote:

Shocked st sir no no i am talking abt some other swing trader Laughing woh sirf sb mein paaya jaata hai
SwingTrader
Site Admin

Post: #20   PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

twist wrote:
vinay28 wrote:
twist wrote:

Shocked st sir no no i am talking abt some other swing trader Laughing woh sirf sb mein paaya jaata hai

Thanks for clarifying twist Very Happy

twist

Post: #21   PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SwingTrader wrote:
twist wrote:
vinay28 wrote:
twist wrote:

Thanks for clarifying twist Very Happy

Very Happy
apka
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #22   PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 1:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

taruj wrote:
If you think that writing "get out of this thread because what you write is bullcrap" was OKAY, I will accept I am being overly sensitive and foolish.

Yes keeping topics separate is vital. is it really that important that we forget that the other guy is a human being? we shoo him/her away? what about manners and being polite ?? people may have been asked to not to mix up threads to keep it clean and readable. but what was said to him was very uncool thumbdown .

my apologies sir, if I have made a mistake. and yes if you are still not sure why I felt bad, okay I am probably not able to explain.

nope, didn't see those words. what i saw was reminder to the same person about "not doing it again" and that it had been requested before also and not just in that particular thread. so what you construe to be impolite and not, i do not know...but you choose to overlook that, then i can't say anything.

i don't think anyone has been targeted personally over it, but the same has been reminded to others in various threads. to choose to take personally or not is upto you.

like you, I said what I had to say.

and btw love thy admins Very Happy
pkholla
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #23   PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

apka wrote:
taruj wrote:
"get out of this thread because what you write is bullcrap"

nope, didn't see those words. what i saw was reminder to the same person about "not doing it again" and that it had been requested before also and not just in that particular thread. so what you construe to be impolite and not, i do not know...but you choose to overlook that, then i can't say anything.
i don't think anyone has been targeted personally over it, but the same has been reminded to others in various threads. to choose to take personally or not is upto you.
like you, I said what I had to say. and btw love thy admins Very Happy

Apka: Very well said. I couldnt put it better. We have to be careful while posting in other's thread not to spoil the basis of the thread. When people go too far and dont understand first time they are warned, then sometimes even harsh words have to be used to make them understand.
Concern for others is very well, but first we have to understand why certain situations develop and as you say, Apka, 'bullcrap' was not included!
Jai Hind, Prakash Holla
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Psychology All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: