Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Sad to see...
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Psychology
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Sad to see...
taruj
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #1   PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 12:36 pm    Post subject: Sad to see... Reply with quote

SB and forums are really cool places. Lots of learning, lots of knowledge.

unfortunately, I have seen recently that very very knowledgeable and (probably) successful people trying to demoralize others.

in fact I have even noticed that some one following a strategy / method is being criticized and worse "value added upon" by some people.

is iCharts no longer a cool place? or is this the third emotion playing out "jealousy".

-regards
apka
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #2   PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i think icharts is pretty cool. we have all kinds of chartists and TA readers here. we are civil on forums... about SB i dont know.
pkholla
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #3   PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tarujbhai: i agree with apka.
moreover, instead of making us ALL feel guilty by vague statements which can apply to ANYBODY, I think you should approach IC admin directly and file specific complaints about people harassing you or your friends. I assure you they act fast and decisively. Thank you in advance, Prakash Holla
ProTrader
Site Admin

Post: #4   PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 2:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Taruj:

Criticism is part and parcel of life..kabhi boss..kabhi dost..kabhi client..kabhi daddy...kabhi biwi Mr. Green .

When someone doesnt want to look at others input objectively, they will criticize.

When someone is looking at others input and provide suggestions, it can also be perceived as criticism.

In both the cases we need to smile Smile. In the first case, it will give you the strength to ignore noise and in the second case you will be able to fine tune if required.

Let not someone else control your emotions. They are yours Mr. Green .

Regards,
ProTrader
--With wings made of paper, it flies, going where it should not be..
bharatpatel
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #5   PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 2:31 pm    Post subject: Hi Reply with quote

Dear P T Sir,

Sometimes i think if you were not at icharts.in , you could be a successful motivational trainer or something like that.

All the best.

Bharat.
veerappan
Expert
Expert

Post: #6   PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 3:25 pm    Post subject: Re: Sad to see... Reply with quote

taruj wrote:
SB and forums are really cool places. Lots of learning, lots of knowledge.

unfortunately, I have seen recently that very very knowledgeable and (probably) successful people trying to demoralize others.

in fact I have even noticed that some one following a strategy / method is being criticized and worse "value added upon" by some people.

is iCharts no longer a cool place? or is this the third emotion playing out "jealousy".

-regards

taruj better be witness on sb.... its best... Very Happy .... i started already.... Very Happy
ProTrader
Site Admin

Post: #7   PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Veera:

Its your choice, but I dont agree that if someone criticize, you avoid SB or forum or anything . By doing this you are creating this wall of avoidance, which is the second easiest thing to do (first is to get angry and retaliate).

When someone criticize, either we get angry or dissapointed.

I often see this pattern. It may also have to do with our genetic makeup Mr. Green .

See 95 year old dada vasvani..ever smiling.

Regards,
PT
ProTrader
Site Admin

Post: #8   PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 3:42 pm    Post subject: Re: Hi Reply with quote

Thanks Bharat. It gives me hope, that I can be assured of food on my table even if I fail as a trader Laughing .
veerappan
Expert
Expert

Post: #9   PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ProTrader wrote:
Dear Veera:

Its your choice, but I dont agree that if someone criticize, you avoid SB or forum or anything . By doing this you are creating this wall of avoidance, which is the second easiest thing to do (first is to get angry and retaliate).

When someone criticize, either we get angry or dissapointed.

I often see this pattern. It may also have to do with our genetic makeup Mr. Green .

Regards,
PT

pt anna mmm... got the point Very Happy ....duty duty .... y shd we bother about any one... rightoooooooooooo..... Very Happy Very Happy .... tarzone.... come back with flow... Very Happy .... pt anna still i am in the path of arjuna... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
jaimaalaxmi
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #10   PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

veera u hav given me differnt view about market,,,,so never avoid sb,,forum,,ur gr8 guidence is very nessery for novic trader like me,,,,veera ur way of seeeing market is awesome,,,, 2guns 2guns
taruj
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #11   PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I said what I had to say.

I felt bad when I saw I guy being asked to leave a particular thread since his calculations were "complex".

I felt bad when a specific swing trader constantly talk down to some intraday traders because he/she thinks, that the way the intra guys trade is not "right"

I never even thought that there will be so many replies and from PT Sir and Veera. I earlier thought of putting a one-on-one response to all the response. but then I realized everyone thought, I or my friend(s) are being harassed. I was talking in general about the way some people write in SB and Forums.

Tarzone is here only veera! Very Happy
PT Sir: I am may suck at trading but I dont plan to avoid anything. Because even the BHeads of the world might teach something. Laughing

Last edited by taruj on Wed Aug 07, 2013 6:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
apka
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #12   PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

taruj wrote:

I felt bad when I saw I guy being asked to leave a particular thread since his calculations were "complex".

I felt bad when a specific swing trader constantly talk down to some intraday traders because he/she thinks, that the way the intra guys trade is not "right"

I never even thought that there will be so many replies and from PT Sir and Veera. I earlier thought of putting a one-on-one response to all the response. but then I realized everyone thought, I or my friend(s) are being harnessed. I was talking in general about the way some people write in SB and Forums.

PT Sir: I am may suck at trading but I dont plan to avoid anything. Because even the BHeads of the world might teach something. Laughing

I dont know about others, but I have visited other forums and nowhere there is discipline and focused discussion as there is on icharts. And keeping topics separate is vital part. The particular thread you are talking about, earlier also few times ppl have been asked to not mix the purpose of the thread... and not just on that thread, this thing everyone knows on icharts whoever posts, we don't try to mix content. So not sure why you feel bad.
twist

Post: #13   PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

taruj ignore that swing trader he is a looser Laughing
umesh1
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Post: #14   PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Regards,
PT[/quote]
Hari Om Sai,Dhaadi Khushi thi tavah Dada Vaswani khe yaad kayao aahe groupwave1
taruj
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #15   PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

apka wrote:
taruj wrote:

I never even thought that there will be so many replies and from PT Sir and Veera. I earlier thought of putting a one-on-one response to all the response. but then I realized everyone thought, I or my friend(s) are being harnessed. I was talking in general about the way some people write in SB and Forums.

I dont know about others, but I have visited other forums and nowhere there is discipline and focused discussion as there is on icharts. And keeping topics separate is vital part. The particular thread you are talking about, earlier also few times ppl have been asked to not mix the purpose of the thread... and not just on that thread, this thing everyone knows on icharts whoever posts, we don't try to mix content. So not sure why you feel bad.

If you think that writing "get out of this thread because what you write is bullcrap" was OKAY, I will accept I am being overly sensitive and foolish.

Yes keeping topics separate is vital. is it really that important that we forget that the other guy is a human being? we shoo him/her away? what about manners and being polite ?? people may have been asked to not to mix up threads to keep it clean and readable. but what was said to him was very uncool thumbdown .

my apologies sir, if I have made a mistake. and yes if you are still not sure why I felt bad, okay I am probably not able to explain.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Psychology All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: