Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

satyam computers

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author satyam computers
ktpillai
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #1   PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 8:44 am    Post subject: satyam computers Reply with quote

Attaching a daily chart of satyam computers with fib levels.Presently 23.6% acting as resistance.If that can be violated and if 23.6% starts acting as support we may see the stock achieving the fib level of 38.2%.The quarterly results expected in july 13 can be a deciding factor.Friends please comment on the price movement of this stock

satyam computers.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  33.46 KB
 Viewed:  526 Time(s)

satyam computers.png

rk_a2003
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #2   PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 9:19 am    Post subject: Re: satyam computers Reply with quote

ktpillai wrote:
Attaching a daily chart of satyam computers with fib levels.Presently 23.6% acting as resistance.If that can be violated and if 23.6% starts acting as support we may see the stock achieving the fib level of 38.2%.The quarterly results expected in july 13 can be a deciding factor.Friends please comment on the price movement of this stock

I don't think that technicals can be applied to Satyam Computers joining pre scam and post scam price levels. From post scam it can be done.
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #3   PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 12:28 pm    Post subject: Re: satyam computers Reply with quote

rk_a2003 wrote:
I don't think that technicals can be applied to Satyam Computers joining pre scam and post scam price levels. From post scam it can be done.

also the-ve div and the fact that merger is confirmed.
pkholla
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #4   PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:00 am    Post subject: Re: satyam computers Reply with quote

rk_a2003 wrote:

I agree 100% with u RK but I would like to extend the concept further. We cannot compare any 2 phases which are different.
Take Sesa Goa: Earlier owned by gentlemen, Finsider group, Portugal. Enriched themselves and other shareholders. It WAS a blue chip owned by my father for many years with steady dividend, growth of value, bonus shares. But now just an overladen ill maintained truck owned by a ruthless promoter hell bent on expansion at any cost by loading his companies with debt.
Prakash Holla
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Stocks All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: