Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

SB

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Problems & Complaints
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author SB
Anne
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #1   PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:52 pm    Post subject: SB Reply with quote

Dear PT ,ST Sir,

I need some explanation about the below TOPIC. Is it acceptable by your "terms & conditions"?. Or your conditions applicable for only FEW guys?

01-Jun 03:38 ProTrader All are equal, all are important, be tolerant and share knowledge and show care for each other

I wish this should beTRUE, not by just word but by action.
06-Jun 22:00 nsinojia 8O 8O chacha as a fact i do not like you as chatur's chaturai and vipin's no mind again a request leave sb or post which is helpful bye all
06-Jun 22:00 sunrays =)) =)) nsin sir chacha to hai hee nahi sb maaa
06-Jun 22:01 sunrays :dancer:
06-Jun 22:01 singh.ravee time to leave. good night
06-Jun 22:01 rsi NS: amarathi pan naraj chhov??
06-Jun 22:01 rsi SR: bye gn
06-Jun 22:01 sunrays singhjee u r an ardent canlestick follower if am right
06-Jun 22:02 nsinojia sun woh hai na as admins support him for don't no why
06-Jun 22:03 sunrays =)) =))
06-Jun 22:03 sunrays brb
06-Jun 22:06 rsi Police Wala Aur Fauji Ek Saath Train Me Safar Kar Rahe The.. Police-Aap Chhutti Pe Ja Rahe Hai...? Fauji: Ha Wife Ki Delivry Hai... Police- Kitne Din Baad Ghar Ja Rahe Ho... fauji: 2 Saal Baad... Police- Phir To Hone Wala Bacha Harami Hoga.. Fauji: Muje K
06-Jun 22:06 nsinojia bastards never change bye

nsinojia : chatur
• chacha : ab pt ka terms and conditions kaha gaya???
• chacha : dusro ke batho me tang ab kon adaya
• chacha : I am amit are talking as per each other's consent
• chacha : PT
• sunrays : oh mere papa the gr8 pyaar sabse karo zurm tum naa saho papa kehte hai ye
• chacha : sunrays: how is your trading? bath karna hai tho kam ki bathe karthe hai
• nsinojia : 3idiots kisne nahi dekhi 1 is always ready to answer
• The game : nitin sir every body knows he is chatur
• The game : that is chatur*****
• nsinojia : The game truth has two face

• chacha : game: aaj pura din DH ke muh se gali sunkar pet abhi tak bara nahi kya.
• chacha : chalo bye bye
• The game : chacha to apni aukat me rah
• The game : samja
• The game : tere me kitni sharam hai sab jaante hai
• The game : ja jakar chachi pallu mein chup ja
• nsinojia : pt sir ke itne samjane ne par bhi jo na samje forget it hes not chatur at all
• The game : nitin sir maine bhi sb chod diya hai....to mujhe koi fark nahi padta yadi ab mai ban ho jau to
• The game : and it because of people like chatur
• nsinojia : The game control your feelins
• The game : nitin sir sorry bur enough is enough ab bardash nahi hota

Disc- Personally i dont know anyone.

Anne
chetan83
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Post: #2   PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:14 am    Post subject: Re: SB Reply with quote

Anne wrote:
Dear PT ,ST Sir,

I need some explanation about the below TOPIC. Is it acceptable by your "terms & conditions"?. Or your conditions applicable for only FEW guys?

01-Jun 03:38 ProTrader All are equal, all are important, be tolerant and share knowledge and show care for each other

I wish this should beTRUE, not by just word but by action.
06-Jun 22:00 nsinojia 8O 8O chacha as a fact i do not like you as chatur's chaturai and vipin's no mind again a request leave sb or post which is helpful bye all
06-Jun 22:00 sunrays =)) =)) nsin sir chacha to hai hee nahi sb maaa
06-Jun 22:01 sunrays :dancer:
06-Jun 22:01 singh.ravee time to leave. good night
06-Jun 22:01 rsi NS: amarathi pan naraj chhov??
06-Jun 22:01 rsi SR: bye gn
06-Jun 22:01 sunrays singhjee u r an ardent canlestick follower if am right
06-Jun 22:02 nsinojia sun woh hai na as admins support him for don't no why
06-Jun 22:03 sunrays =)) =))
06-Jun 22:03 sunrays brb
06-Jun 22:06 rsi Police Wala Aur Fauji Ek Saath Train Me Safar Kar Rahe The.. Police-Aap Chhutti Pe Ja Rahe Hai...? Fauji: Ha Wife Ki Delivry Hai... Police- Kitne Din Baad Ghar Ja Rahe Ho... fauji: 2 Saal Baad... Police- Phir To Hone Wala Bacha Harami Hoga.. Fauji: Muje K
06-Jun 22:06 nsinojia bastards never change bye

nsinojia : chatur
• chacha : ab pt ka terms and conditions kaha gaya???
• chacha : dusro ke batho me tang ab kon adaya
• chacha : I am amit are talking as per each other's consent
• chacha : PT
• sunrays : oh mere papa the gr8 pyaar sabse karo zurm tum naa saho papa kehte hai ye
• chacha : sunrays: how is your trading? bath karna hai tho kam ki bathe karthe hai
• nsinojia : 3idiots kisne nahi dekhi 1 is always ready to answer
• The game : nitin sir every body knows he is chatur
• The game : that is chatur*****
• nsinojia : The game truth has two face

• chacha : game: aaj pura din DH ke muh se gali sunkar pet abhi tak bara nahi kya.
• chacha : chalo bye bye
• The game : chacha to apni aukat me rah
• The game : samja
• The game : tere me kitni sharam hai sab jaante hai
• The game : ja jakar chachi pallu mein chup ja
• nsinojia : pt sir ke itne samjane ne par bhi jo na samje forget it hes not chatur at all
• The game : nitin sir maine bhi sb chod diya hai....to mujhe koi fark nahi padta yadi ab mai ban ho jau to
• The game : and it because of people like chatur
• nsinojia : The game control your feelins
• The game : nitin sir sorry bur enough is enough ab bardash nahi hota

Disc- Personally i dont know anyone.

Anne

Wow Anne,

1st post in i-chart............1 mara.....par zor ka mara.....
ProTrader
Site Admin

Post: #3   PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Anne:

I don`t know what are you trying to say by posting some comments from 1st June and 6th June. If you are referring to the words used in the conversation and you felt that they were offensive then my humble apologies on behalf of Team iCharts.

There is same rule for everyone. I don`t know how you infer that it is not. You have overlooked the numerous time we have asked folks to keep the conversation and topic related to TA. SB is a privilege available to iChartians. There is certain decorum that we request that every one maintains. And some times instances like this happen when there are issues between members of iCharts family. And we maintain certain tolerance level, so that folks can sort their issues out and they do generally. If required we mediate. And if things go beyond control then take appropriate actions. But it is only WE (ST, PT and Team iCharts) that decides the action that is required. We are not influenced by anyone.

Also, one thing we do repeatedly say is to IGNORE the noise in SB and absorb all the GOOD things it has to offer. Sometimes as humans our emotion take over our actions. But let`s focus on the GOOD and IGNORE the NOISE.

You are a very old member of iCharts so don`t let selective postings overshadow your, our and other iChartians sincere efforts to make it a bigger, better and tolerant family. And this goes for each and every valued member.

There is no place where you will see so much of India. Laughing

Once again my humble apologies and thanks for all your support.

Regards,

ProTrader
-----------------------
Without You No Way
Anne
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #4   PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:19 am    Post subject: Reply Reply with quote

Dear PT sir,

Thanks for your kindly and positive reply.I want to reply about "Ignore the noise",but i'm not ready for any arguement. There's lot of good people here in SB, i learnt all from SB only .But nowadays few guys are misusing this....... anyway i wish to close this Topic.

Anne
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Problems & Complaints All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: