Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Selected rules of trading extracted from GANN and JESSY LIVE
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Selected rules of trading extracted from GANN and JESSY LIVE
sruthi_kulkrni
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #1   PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 3:40 pm    Post subject: Selected rules of trading extracted from GANN and JESSY LIVE Reply with quote

This thread is not meant for Gann strategy...it is to reveal the essence on gann notes......The ppl who trade for living, may follow the rules in this picture and attain efficient development in trading....

for successful trading a person should possess these below qualities...

SUCCESSFUL TRADING === 10%-technicals 45%--psychology
45%--money management........

Evryone focussess on technical analysis but in real-life technicals had least importance compared to MONEY-MANAGEMENT
sanju777
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #2   PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excellent Stuff...Super Reading Bytes....Thanks

Sanjay
umesh1
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Post: #3   PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SruthiG
Very well said" SUCCESSFUL TRADING === 10%-technicals 45%--psychology
45%--money management........ "can come from experienced person,an old saying but always true"failures are pillars of success".
If trading with any system/strategy stoploss need not be analysed as they are part of system and have been taken to stop your losses by growing high not at markets will,but early exits even though in profits need to be looked back as with it you have failed to use your system at optimum.Trade with a goal be it annual/monthly, journey to achieve your goal will consist of Targets and stoplosses ,one should start accepting both to reach ur goal.assess your system minimum after 30 days,stop search/surf for magic indicators/softwares giving only profits as none exists
Happy Trading
Regards
indb
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #4   PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

who will say that this system is full proof..because i have seen lot of methods in this forum like tading with macd, gann method, ema 3-15, 3-34 crossover etc. the problem is every method have -neg points and at the end of month result is zeero..
veerappan
Expert
Expert

Post: #5   PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

indb wrote:
who will say that this system is full proof..because i have seen lot of methods in this forum like tading with macd, gann method, ema 3-15, 3-34 crossover etc. the problem is every method have -neg points and at the end of month result is zeero..

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
indb
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #6   PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

veru sir, you are smiling... i am also smiling...
umesh1
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Post: #7   PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wish u all the best,keep smiling you will still achieve one goal that is good health
Cheers

Last edited by umesh1 on Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:04 pm; edited 2 times in total
veerappan
Expert
Expert

Post: #8   PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

indb i dont know who r u? i have not seen in forum or sb so for... any way i am veeru chennai boy.... small request for u... stick to one rule let it be fun for others... u found it... your own way... just follow that... u will rock dear... Very Happy
indb
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #9   PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

veru sir, thanks..stick to one rull ..very right..but what it will be..?
veerappan
Expert
Expert

Post: #10   PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

y shd u wait for others... u decide... let it rsi or esi let it be macd or abcd or let it be gan or fan.... whatever u knew just apply.... every one knows charts boots but still loosing y? applying time and u never stick to that ... buy comes just buy it sell comes just sell it.... keep on do it... start with smaller ways... once u get a flow u will rock... on that way only i learned that .... just i never watch mikkies donkeys nasdogs news or nothing..... i follow my rule very stricktly... each one is having diff methods... u define yours....let it be funny for others y shd u bother.... what u knew just u apply let it be a simple thing also....
indb
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #11   PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

veru sir you are right..yesterday i short a call bajaj auto (1950) at 49.85 i exit same day and book loss 4-5 rs..today that call at 22 same today i short nifty 5889.9 my stop loss was 5920.5 but indicator, method all those things letter i change my mind and exit 5911 and book loss..after that you know what happned in nifty...
veerappan
Expert
Expert

Post: #12   PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

that means u r sitting with more fear and same way on more greed.... 5889.90 sold posn with sl 5920.50... so already u have decided to loose 31 pts ... 2 lots 3100 rupees loss decide... y u have not waited... or i can say this way try to apply... one lot as per your system shot 5889.90 second one go and sell at nearest point 4-5 pts before that i mean 5916 with same sl this is the way u can throw your fear and greed....what i knew i am putting... it will diff person to person... bcoz of diff opinion market is running... always bigger psyche networth network will win... this has been proved in all the times...
indb
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #13   PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

veru sir, thanku very much..
shivan.sn
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #14   PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

indb wrote:

dear indb,
I already mentioned that this thread is not for strategy discussion...This thread is to share the important rules specified by our legendary traders...

evry one think of holy-grail startegy which is not yet developed by anyone in this universe....practice makes man perfect......... artist
veerappan
Expert
Expert

Post: #15   PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

shivan.sn wrote:
indb wrote:

dear indb,
I already mentioned that this thread is not for strategy discussion...This thread is to share the important rules specified by our legendary traders...

evry one think of holy-grail startegy which is not yet developed by anyone in this universe....practice makes man perfect......... artist

shiv i have a fun[d] calci.... its giving buy and sell with stop loss also : Very Happy important rule is u shd follow strictly...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Education All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: