Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

settlement day and for the next day [29th oct and 30th oct]

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Muthu Veerappan (iCharts User: veerappan)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author settlement day and for the next day [29th oct and 30th oct]
veerappan
Expert
Expert

Post: #1   PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:52 am    Post subject: settlement day and for the next day [29th oct and 30th oct] Reply with quote

hi
today is the settlement day...i am taking contra view...people are sitting with confidence... [100% shot covering will come and we may get out alteast cost to cost ...this is the way they r sitting].....but my view is 7% to 12% down side is my for this last two days....as I said earlier [b]4828 is the best support...but it was broken in a minor way only...today again 4828 is the trend decider....if trades below we may c lower side further....next support is for these two days is 4741....[/b]and any two consecutive closes below 4717-4710 range then we r moving to 4400-4343 range...in coming days reality and builder kings will collapse [ like dlf/hdil/ivrcl....] tech babies will cry..infosys my view is 1600-1700...rolta will be 89-105... tcs will be 400-430 range...metals also will melt... tisco my target of 285-320..jsw steel is 450-510.. telecom already bleeding... banks seen un-winding longs...then the shots will start very soon...take care... and for nf if and only if three consecutive closes above 4992 only ....if u need a clear bull on indian market means it shd close above 5278...then we may c 6300 range....as per current view i am for 4710 and 4345 range...

chennai boy
veeru
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy [ each smile is -180 pts on nifty]
sethu45
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #2   PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing Veeru you have done a wonderful prediction which is quiet true. Please make sure that the bears are taking full control of the market very soon. Technically sound analysis. Keep it up. My best wishes. Rolling Eyes
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Muthu Veerappan (iCharts User: veerappan) All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: