Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Sharekhan is UNRELIABLE and SLOW. Need a new broker
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Sharekhan is UNRELIABLE and SLOW. Need a new broker
azaidi
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #1   PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 11:24 am    Post subject: Sharekhan is UNRELIABLE and SLOW. Need a new broker Reply with quote

Hi All.

Just wanted to share my experiences to save others from problems.

I've been trading with Sharekhan for a while and I've been pretty irritated with their slow systems which timeout all the time. However, I was used to their interface and had heard they were reliable, so I stuck with them, despite their brokerage being high.

However, I'm now looking at a loss of 30,000 because their system did not accurately report my open positions in the Turnover Report, so I ended the day on Thursday with an open position of 2 lots.

Their system timed out (as usual) while I was trying to square off and I re-squared off from the Turnover report page after logging in again. However, it seems their servers were not sync'ed correcting, so my account ended up submitting two Buy orders instead of one.

There's no way I'm going to pay high brokerages for a sub-standard system and get mugged coming and going. I now plan to close off my account on Monday and shift to someone else.

Any suggestions for a broker with a reliable and fast system and with lower brokerage?
hedger
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #2   PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Try out India Infoline, at least their trading software is good enough. Brokerage is 0.03 for intra & derivatives.
chrome
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #3   PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

just heard of cheap brokerage, u can check their website. zerodha
Rahulsharmaat
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #4   PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am being charged 0.01 paisa

thats 1000 per crore trading---

Globe capital
rajanx12
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #5   PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 9:33 pm    Post subject: Re: Sharekhan is UNRELIABLE and SLOW. Need a new broker Reply with quote

[quote="azaidi"]Hi All.
Trade tiger timing out canbe extended to afew hours. Pl try that one in MISC tab/settings

regards
raj
bhalchandra7117
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #6   PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

1. Go for RK GLOBAL, only Rs.9 brok. per lot. (check at www.rkglobal.net)

2. www.icicidirect.com is also very very good and professional but brok. is high.
spidernetinvest
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #7   PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 6:01 pm    Post subject: reg quality broker Reply with quote

I am using Icharts to initiate all my intra & BTST trades. I am trading in ACUMEN with low fixed brokerage since I am doing high volume. They charge even Rs.500 per crore , giving online ODIN with good & prompt services. If any one want u can try @ 098844 11611 for lesser brokerage
DIPAK23M
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #8   PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 10:50 pm    Post subject: Re: Sharekhan is UNRELIABLE and SLOW. Need a new broker Reply with quote

Try Nirmal bang if you trade with good volume .......... you will get less brokerage as less as............ Contact 9004432543
azaidi
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #9   PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for all the suggestions so far!

I've sent for a welcome pack from Zerodha. I'll check out the other suggestions as well.

Thanks once more Smile
SNG
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #10   PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 5:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How is your experience with ZERODHA. Who will attend the service call. How is their software ? Any one please reply.
smsmss
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #11   PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 10:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you are looking for high speed and less brokerage, then ventura1 and r k global both are excellent. But in ventura1 you have to pay upfront brokerage for lessening cost. you may face a bit of problem in service from R k global but ventura1 will score on that one.

Happy Trading. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
anirudhvv
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #12   PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey friend try MOTILALOSWAL its free a/c and very attractive brokerage.software is also user friendly and very fast when compare to other broking terminals... Smile [REMOVED BY ADMIN]
ravionlinek
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #13   PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Happy with ventura1
rajanx12
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #14   PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:29 am    Post subject: Re: Sharekhan is UNRELIABLE and SLOW. Need a new broker Reply with quote

Hi

you can increase the timeout time yourself. tryit.

raj

azaidi wrote:
Hi All.

Just wanted to share my experiences to save others from problems.

I've been trading with Sharekhan for a while and I've been pretty irritated with their slow systems which timeout all the time. However, I was used to their interface and had heard they were reliable, so I stuck with them, despite their brokerage being high.

However, I'm now looking at a loss of 30,000 because their system did not accurately report my open positions in the Turnover Report, so I ended the day on Thursday with an open position of 2 lots.

Their system timed out (as usual) while I was trying to square off and I re-squared off from the Turnover report page after logging in again. However, it seems their servers were not sync'ed correcting, so my account ended up submitting two Buy orders instead of one.

There's no way I'm going to pay high brokerages for a sub-standard system and get mugged coming and going. I now plan to close off my account on Monday and shift to someone else.

Any suggestions for a broker with a reliable and fast system and with lower brokerage?
Moody
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #15   PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

IIFL interface is very user friendly - [CONTENT REMOVED BY ADMIN]. u may check this out.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Brokers All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: