Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

SH's Intraday Call record
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Trading Journals
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author SH's Intraday Call record
doji
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #31   PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good thing that this thread was stopped. It was blatant self-promotion with future business motive. There was no value addition to the Forum. When members requested posting of relevant charts, it was not done citing one reason or the other. Sharing of knowledge was not the objective of this thread.

Won't you agree SH?

Sorry if you feel hurt, but I always speak my mind and don't mince words.
Stockhunter
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #32   PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

doji wrote:
Good thing that this thread was stopped. It was blatant self-promotion with future business motive. There was no value addition to the Forum. When members requested posting of relevant charts, it was not done citing one reason or the other. Sharing of knowledge was not the objective of this thread.

Won't you agree SH?

Sorry if you feel hurt, but I always speak my mind and don't mince words.

Dear Doji - Seems you think you can judge people and display authenticity by closing your comments by self-proclaimed righteousness. And for this display of poor judgement I dont feel bad at all for whatever you just said.

However before speaking your mind wouldn't it be nice to use it before speaking? This section of forum called 'Trading Journal' reads : Please start a topic here to post your trading calls. Please start one topic (per user) only and stick to it (do not start one topic each day). This way people will know where to look for your ideas/calls. The owner of this site created this section for people to post their calls and I just did the same...this section of forum is not to educate people.. so yes hence the objective wasnt to educate through this post .. won't you agree doji?

... and if my intention was not to share my knowledge I would have never started the RSEX post which by the way, is one of the highest read or followed post in icharts strategies right now.

Anyways, I can understand your frustration since you were expecting some charts here but apologies, I dont have the time to post charts for these intraday trades. If you want to learn TA, or anything in life, channelise your efforts in constructive ventures. Build relationships dont spoil them.

Cheers
SH
sjjhala
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #33   PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 9:57 am    Post subject: regarding Doji's Stand Reply with quote

Dear SH,

A) When I read doji's message, I simply chose to ignore it. It is obvious that he does not know you, or for that matter, many people at icharts community.

B) I am impressed with the maturity shown by you in your reply. I respect you even more.

C) Finally, just as Jesus, let us all forgive the transgressions of everyone else as they do not know what they do (smiling).

Carry on SH. You have really no idea how much you have helped people earn money.
RAKA
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #34   PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 11:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah SH do carry on your work Very Happy . Though I dont follow your messages in the SB but I do read the messages of all the participants just to avoid boredom during trading hours. By reading your messages I cound understand that you know many new logical things Razz Razz that most of the traders are deprieved of. So using your knowledge if you can help others, it is the best thing Good Lord can ask you to do. And beleive me, by sharing knowledge you will improve your own personal skills.
So avoid comments and carry on your good work.
Cheers Exclamation
NORBE_1958
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #35   PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please donot disturb your mind as it is said there are so many spectators in a stadium seeing Sachin play ,if he scores they praise him and if he doesnot score they even go to the extend to teach him how to play. A so call method of the MR PERFECT always.

I appreciate your intentions , it was for the good of all, but there are days it turns bad,thats a only a ruf patch ,everyone has them Dont bother at all, You are a jewel that will shine always in my view.
doji
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #36   PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RAKA wrote

"And beleive me, by sharing knowledge you will improve your own personal skills."
Stockhunter
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #37   PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 11:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

doji wrote:
RAKA wrote

"And beleive me, by sharing knowledge you will improve your own personal skills."

Dear doji - you seem to have picked the right nickname 'doji' for yourself. A doji candle stands for 'no progress' day, a day when there is a lot of 'uncertainity' in the masses' mind.

I think similarly, your mind is stuck without moving ahead, still uncertain about what you want to do here on icharts.You chose to emphasize on a part of what RAKA said ignoring rest of his comments... again ignoring the bigger picture but choosing a fragment that suits you or your ideas.. you are a 'doji' no doubt.

Raka is simply saying that he reads my post in SB, through which I share what i know about markets... is that still not enough or you doji ?

This is my last post in this thread and hope you have understood the message. Alternatively you can choose to live upto your nickname and still post something that might suit your pre-concieved notions about me or the world. I wont bother to respond now.

Apologies for my sarcasm above, I am also a human being at the end of the day !

May god bless you and you change your nickname ( I am hoping that might change your notions too).

Cheers
SH
muthuswamy82
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #38   PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 12:43 pm    Post subject: good calls Reply with quote

dear sir,
why did u stop writing ? your calls were not so bad. you can write for all those who follow.
even u can define the capital. one day u have traded 5 calls on nifty n stocks together which will need a minimum capital of 5 lakhs.
would prefer to see u giving calls and percentage gains from a capital of around one lakh.
VenkatRam
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #39   PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 3:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear SH Sir,

This is my first post after seeing & reading what all is going on for the last 3-4 months. You initially started with Donchain Channel & were "gungoo" abt it for sometimes. Later started talking about pivotes (daily/ monthly/ yearly). Then you became "NEO" and had claimed to crack the market logic.

After that you started giving one magic number before market open & later 2...3 & now 5 (though they are based on classical pivotes). You yourself say that you hedge NF with options but when someone else does it, you say its difficult to understand why people do so & why not rather buy options. Its very surprsingly.

In SB you say you have shorted NF & later you say you are long. You have started giving calls in competition to paid rooms & your target is 10 points and SL is more than 25. More so even you didnt update 80 points loss in your ledger last week.

You yourself are trying to break SB rules by smartly posting blog google hints. We all know SB is a place just to share our ideas & not to give calls or promote our blogs. Now when nothing seems to be working you started another "315" system.

Every one can clearly see what you are trying to achieve here. This is public forums and people are not silly that they dnt understand what you want to achieve here.

Would appreciate if you please restrain from doing all this and do something productive. I second doji sir's response and glad that you are stopping writings in forums & would not talk stock market in SB (as you said yesterday)

All the best.

Thanks
VR
Stockhunter
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #40   PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Mr VenkatRam (or whoever it is using a dummy name),

Your ID says you joined Icharts today on 4th April, so funny that you have been watching what is going on for last 3-4 months. Razz

Atleast be a man and comment using your existing ID.. its very easy to create a fake mail ID, then register on icharts using that mail ID and post comments under a fake name. Who knows you might be doji himself posting under different names. Twisted Evil

But still,whoever you are, I dont know what you have against me talking about donchain channels, pivot points or my strategy 315. I also talk about SMA channels, RSEX and many other things .. can't i talk about them? Many people here talk about many things.. strange you are picking on me Shocked

and why r u against magic numbers.. there so many many such chain of numbers like classical, non classical, Camarilla, fibo etc etc .. you want to curse their inventors too Question

And yes 'Neo' was just for fun.... but no denying I have cracked the logic.. any problems my dear friend with that? or is it just jealousy? Twisted Evil

options.. mm .. buy NF and buy a puts as well at the same time sounds crazy to me... i hedge my NF with options only overnight.. again thats my strategy .. you should chill Cool

Mr VenkatRam (or whoever that is) .. let me remind you that i never hinted how to google my blog.. some of the SB fellow traders themselves did that when i declined to provide my URL in SB ... you again seem to have selective amnesia. Rolling Eyes

and the last thing which you said.. 'Every one can clearly see what you are trying to achieve here ' ... I see most of the people wanting me to continue my posts ... appreciating me for sharing my knowledge.. thats what i wanted to achieve ... some friends... From where i stand and see.. I have more friends in SB than probably you... thats becuase i have done something 'productive' as you said for my fellow ichartians.

Let me ask you my friend.. what have you done to share knowledge till now? Why did you need to create a fake ID to post this ..? Look inside my friend.. maybe you will get an answer.

In the end.. i forgive you and others who might have antagonism againt me.. for criticism makes me stronger.

and by the way, it was my decision to stop this thread, my decision to stop talking about markets in SB ... but if you get some selfish pleasure from it.. so be it.

BE happy my friend...

Cheers
SH
muthuswamy82
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #41   PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 6:24 pm    Post subject: hello Reply with quote

Sad to hear that you wont write anymore.
anyways let me know how to join your blog. how can i get my IP? do i have to write to the internet company for an IP ?
and sharing that is legal ?
please let me know asap
doji
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #42   PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear SH,

I would have simply laughed off your hint that the ID Venkatram belongs to me and would have gone on to do better things. But I'm posting this to help you. In this day and age, it's not at all impossible to find the geographical locations of members through their IPs . So go ahead and use your good offices to find out (from Ichart staff )the locations from where these two posts (mine and venkatram's) originated.

Let me admit that me and my family had a good laugh at your innuendo that I need a fake ID to express my views about you.
Stockhunter
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #43   PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 10:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

doji wrote:
Dear SH,

I would have simply laughed off your hint that the ID Venkatram belongs to me and would have gone on to do better things. But I'm posting this to help you. In this day and age, it's not at all impossible to find the geographical locations of members through their IPs . So go ahead and use your good offices to find out (from Ichart staff )the locations from where these two posts (mine and venkatram's) originated.

Let me admit that me and my family had a good laugh at your innuendo that I need a fake ID to express my views about you.

Dear Doji - I never said with conviction that this ID belongs to you... I just said it can be anyone.. maybe you too ... maybe someone else who hold similar grudges against me ... my post wasnt addressed to you but to whoever that created that fake ID to vent out his frustration.. maybe he is still losing in the markets Smile

and .. I am simply laughing off your hint that i spend my time tracing where these two posts have originated...I do have better things to do. I wish you did that too..

Atleast now you and your family owe me one for giving a reason to laugh... for laughter has become a rare commodity now a days....

lets move on my friend.. my best wishes to you and your family.

Cheers
SH
Ramoney
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #44   PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 11:11 pm    Post subject: thanks to SH Reply with quote

Dear SH,
I was also following your comments in SB. But in recent days when i actually entered in trade i burnt my fingers. in last 15 days if u see your comments u would understand ur mistakes.Any how u r not responsible and it is left out to the SB users to decide on their own. But still I appreciate ur work in SB and your findings in RSEX. So u r welcome back and give valid comments cautiously which will help the new traders who r new to technicals and blindly go on with comments passed on the SB by seniors like you.
Regards,
Ramoney
doji
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #45   PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear friend SH,

On seeing Ramoney's post , I was reminded of this English proverb:

" Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime"

If you have the time and INCLINATION please 'feed' the newbies here in Icharts forum 'for a lifetime'.

I wish you all the very best in markets and life.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Trading Journals All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: