Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

silverlight

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Problems / Issues
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author silverlight
abhasin007
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #1   PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:50 pm    Post subject: silverlight Reply with quote

Sir,when i log in it flashes the message that silverlight is out of date.
Pl help
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #2   PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

go to microsoft updates and download updates. Also set windows updates on automatic through control panel........ of course only if your windows is authentic.
hemant.icharts
Site Admin

Post: #3   PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi abhasin007,

As vinay28 suggested you can update via windows update or you download latest version from this link http://www.microsoft.com/silverlight/

Regards
Hemant.iCharts
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #4   PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

silverlight is a part of "windows live essentials" so you can download it but, once again, only if you have authentic windows. Note that microsoft update will run "authentication" programme and tell you whether you can update or not.
pkholla
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #5   PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vinay: silverlight: not true in all circumstances. dont tell MS but i have bootleg version of XP+ 2003 Office (Word+ Excel): all 3 running nicely. i DL silverlight and i was able to run platinum. i DL service packs and was able to run programs that need service pack (like Sudocue)
I think MS dont bother about old versions when they get nice sales in new versions. Right now I think they are getting lots of customers in Windows 8 and Windows XP has slipped below their radar
In addition there are many "cheat" sites where they guide you to remove/edit the entry in registry which alerts MS or other SW developer about your status
Lastly there is a neat way to render MS helpless. While installing Windows or other MS SW, specify your name as Ahmet Koskovic or something similar based in Tirana, Albania OR Kosovo; OR Ivan Stephanov in Mother Russia
Cheers, Prakash Holla
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #6   PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

prakash, that's because MS stopped servicing XP three years ago.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Problems / Issues All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: