Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

still bulls are alive...veeru chennai boy....
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Muthu Veerappan (iCharts User: veerappan)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author still bulls are alive...veeru chennai boy....
veerappan
Expert
Expert

Post: #1   PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 7:58 am    Post subject: still bulls are alive...veeru chennai boy.... Reply with quote

every one become bearish? or coal india for that selling small way started....people r thinking its in a big way fall....is it?

according to me [ me...]..... still bulls are alive.....

any two consecutive closes below 6043 on spot nifty....we may c
5850-5790 ranges....otherwise again upmoves only.....intra we may get
volatality ...on this basis we can get 30-45 pts every day...its good or bad?and upside already u know my number 6227 on nf...that is taken out
then bulls will be the out performers.....

for this sett concentrate 3 stocks....upside in a big way further

1. essar oil
2. auro pharma
3. orchid chemical

further upside is there as per my view....

let us c
bye
veeru
chennai
boy...
WILL2WIN
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #2   PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Absolutely right sir. The bulls are pushed to the wall. From here either they pounce back or they are conquered by the bears for good. The last two five min candle on 15 Oct Nifty Chart being DOJI is indicative of the same. confused
singh.ravee
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #3   PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 12:57 pm    Post subject: r bulls left ? Reply with quote

Few points to share and none of it should be used for the purpose of trading.

1. Bulls were not able to maintain their superb performance of 13 oct.
2. Bears were able to maintain their action of 14 oct on 15 oct. Infact performance of 15 oct was better than that of 14 oct.
3. Bears are sitting quite close to Support zone 6050-6060 and bears have created a feeling of downside in the mkt. Whether it will go down or not, we will soon know.
4. If on monday bears take the mkt below 6060, then 5970 should act as a SL points for all open positions in mkt. This time bears were able to trap Long positions.

Veerapan ji,

I am also waiting to watch, who hits the next punch (bears or bulls)

Regards

Ravinder Singh.
DH1988
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #4   PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

friends this month is going to puzzle them who r only bear or only bull,nifty way would be down,so be bull and bear, according to time to time.sell at upr ........

Last edited by DH1988 on Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
veerappan
Expert
Expert

Post: #5   PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

current rate of nifty spot is 6054...anything closes below 6043 then gone take care dont hold any longs...as per my little knowledge
veerappan
Expert
Expert

Post: #6   PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tomorrow 20th october 2010.... ns 5850 or 5792 ? let us c....
DH1988
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #7   PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

according to 5 ema on daily charts,nifty not allowing to close bellow 5980 2morrow...let see bulls are alive or dead kum
DH1988
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #8   PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

this is the power of real technicals,not tukka see...nifty not closed below5980,wht i posted yestrday tongue2
hareshtole
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #9   PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi DH,

Did not understand the funda about the 5 ema. The same is clinging to the daily candles. Just curious how did you arive at the 5980 support

Regards,
Haresh
DH1988
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #10   PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

we will close above 6050 very soon [smilie=24.gif]power of real technicals.i m too shorted with stop loss of 6080....according to my technicals nifty spot cant close above6080 till next month,so short at every rise,i told here bull will always back and pick nifty at SMA 7,and SMA 7 will cross SMA50@5791.46...not now it will take time up to 10 trading session so,try to book ur shorts time to time it will give u many chances to short,if u holding ur shorts then u could be in panic..let see whose stop loss will break,newbie's or expert

yahoo
DH1988
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #11   PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

6030 tongue2 tongue2 24
Allwell
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #12   PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hellow DH 1988

NS Spot trading at 6092 and looks strong. R u still believe that it will not close above 6080 for 10 days ?
DH1988
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #13   PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pls increase stop loss 6130@sma13!this is exect stop loss,2morrow could be 20 and 30 points rise then clear down,we r still under cover,bears wants to crush bulls very strongly,so,dnt panic Very Happy ,i said that bulls will come time to time to loose our confidnce
DH1988
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #14   PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 2:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

today rally was expected because thr was big space created by bears ,now it is going to fill,thats why many stocks r not covering coz they have already filled thr space,bharti,reliance,sbi and ranbaxy only these stocks takes nifty up,others r traped thr is no space to come up Smile
hareshtole
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #15   PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi DH,

Refer my earlier post on 5 ema. I did not understand the reasoning you used with 5 dma to successfully forecasting the support & upmove.

regards,
haresh
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Muthu Veerappan (iCharts User: veerappan) All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: