Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

subscription not renewed

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Problems & Complaints
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author subscription not renewed
buffet71
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #1   PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 6:09 pm    Post subject: subscription not renewed Reply with quote

Pls renew my subscription,mail,phone call and mobile msg. all i have sent but.....................................//// buffet71 40 40
nenawati
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #2   PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 6:15 pm    Post subject: Re: subscription not renewed Reply with quote

userid =nenawati,

mail sent around 1.30pm for sub renewal.

not done till now.

no one picks up phone

pl do immediately
SwingTrader
Site Admin

Post: #3   PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 9:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What does this have to do with "Futures & Options"? This should have been posted in "Problems & Complaints" and not here. I will be moving this thread to its proper location. Create topics in relevant forums only.
pkholla
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #4   PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 9:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Friends: Better still, PLEASE POST email to support@icharts.in stating your problem clearly!
IC Admin are quite fast and efficient in solving our problems. No need to give wide publicity, they are not UPA Government running around in circles like headless chickens!
Prakash Holla
ravib99
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #5   PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 10:10 am    Post subject: Support Reply with quote

The support at icharts is very fast & no need to followup. Very Happy
Keep smiling, no need to laugh/cry or shout !
Enjoy the quality service !!
Smile
pkholla
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #6   PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 10:48 am    Post subject: Re: Support Reply with quote

ravib99 wrote:
The support at icharts is very fast & no need to followup. Very Happy
Keep smiling, no need to laugh/cry or shout ! Enjoy the quality service !! Smile

ravi: "though I am new" but you are certainly very quick and expert to grasp how to post such comments!?!
i posted based on my experience over nearly 4 years in IC without need for laugh smiley, or cry smiley or whatever. cheers, prakash holla
ravib99
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #7   PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 11:06 am    Post subject: Subscription Reply with quote

PKHolla ji: yes i am new and this is my 2nd post, it is just a perception, may change from individual to individual & situation to situation. However, with due respect to you all as seniors ( 4 years+) is really has more value & substance. I have been watching for the last 2-3 months now jumped in to action, (perhaps not a reaction), glad to see a response so fast. Cheers & keep smiling. Thanks n regards.
mogili
Green Belt
Green Belt

Post: #8   PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please close/delete this thread or else some one will keep posting/commenting and the thread will remain live serving no purpose.

Administrator, please do the needful.
kamal.icharts
Site Admin

Post: #9   PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear buffet71 / nenawati,

We apologize for the delay. But please understand that our office is usually closed on weekends (and this week being a long weekend) and mails sent during that time is processed a bit later.

We request to please renew your subscription at least 2-3 days before the subscription expires to enjoy continuous and uinterrupted services.

Also please always check your inbox or junk mail for any mail communicated from us.

Nenawati : We have mailed you late on Saturday requesting for clarification and since we have received the reply today morning; it was immediately attended.

We once sincerly apologize for the delay and thanks for your support and patience.

Regards

Kamal
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Problems & Complaints All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: