Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Suggestions for improvement

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Feature Requests
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Suggestions for improvement
falcon
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #1   PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2016 7:08 am    Post subject: Suggestions for improvement Reply with quote

Dear Admin,

I request you to see, if possible, to provide a separate button each for Cash, Futures and Indices categories for "Stocks in Uptrend". I doubt once the market turns bullish, there will be very little scope for Cash scrips to appear in the list even if they satisfy your conditions due to the limitation of a maximum of 100 scrips for the list. Besides, each F&O scrip is likely to eat up 3 or even 4 places out of 100. For example, Nifty has turned bullish yesterday and 50 places were occupied by 18 F&O scrips, another 21 places were taken up by indices and only 29 Cash scrips found place in the list. If market remains bullish, for the next few days, more cash scrips will find it difficult to find place in the list. Of course, we all know that index constituents and F&O scrips will run first and then Cash scrips will follow them later. But with the present setup, it is difficult to ascertain the actual reason for a scrip to move out of the list - because it has lost its bullish momentum or the limitation of 100 is restricting it to remain in the list. Or do you follow a policy of sticking with those scrips which have already started appearing in the list as long as they satisfy your conditions and ignore the new scrips even though they have satisfied your conditions but you couldn't provide a place for them in the list? I believe raising the limit to about 150 or 200 would be a simpler solution.

I am surprised nobody has so far brought this to your notice! Please ask your IT Team to add a 'd' for the button's label "Breath Charts"! Very Happy

Regards,
falcon
kamal.icharts
Site Admin

Post: #2   PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2016 9:22 am    Post subject: Re: Suggestions for improvement Reply with quote

Dear Member,

Thanks for your suggestion. We will definitely try and implement to provide an option to Select Cash / Future in Stock List section.

Regards

Kamal
falcon wrote:
Dear Admin,

I request you to see, if possible, to provide a separate button each for Cash, Futures and Indices categories for "Stocks in Uptrend". I doubt once the market turns bullish, there will be very little scope for Cash scrips to appear in the list even if they satisfy your conditions due to the limitation of a maximum of 100 scrips for the list. Besides, each F&O scrip is likely to eat up 3 or even 4 places out of 100. For example, Nifty has turned bullish yesterday and 50 places were occupied by 18 F&O scrips, another 21 places were taken up by indices and only 29 Cash scrips found place in the list. If market remains bullish, for the next few days, more cash scrips will find it difficult to find place in the list. Of course, we all know that index constituents and F&O scrips will run first and then Cash scrips will follow them later. But with the present setup, it is difficult to ascertain the actual reason for a scrip to move out of the list - because it has lost its bullish momentum or the limitation of 100 is restricting it to remain in the list. Or do you follow a policy of sticking with those scrips which have already started appearing in the list as long as they satisfy your conditions and ignore the new scrips even though they have satisfied your conditions but you couldn't provide a place for them in the list? I believe raising the limit to about 150 or 200 would be a simpler solution.

I am surprised nobody has so far brought this to your notice! Please ask your IT Team to add a 'd' for the button's label "Breath Charts"! Very Happy

Regards,
falcon
falcon
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #3   PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,

Was there any progress in this regard? Even if you separate Cash and Futures into two individual buttons, it would be great.

Regards,
falcon
kamal.icharts
Site Admin

Post: #4   PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 11:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Member,

We apologize for the delay. Our team was tied up with development of HCharts and new site for fundamental anlaysis (Which will be released in March 2017). Also we are planning to revamp the entire iCharts website in future, wherein we will try to integrate the requests by users in past.

We will see and work on your request once we launch our new site.

Regards

Kamal

falcon wrote:
Hi,

Was there any progres)s in this regard? Even if you separate Cash and Futures into two individual buttons, it would be great.

Regards,
falcon
apka
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #5   PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 1:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It would be nice to have a "ignore user" function so we don't see unwanted peoples' posts. Hope you won't "ignore" this request. Laughing
pkholla
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #6   PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 1:17 pm    Post subject: Good un Reply with quote

apka wrote:
It would be nice to have a "ignore user" function so we don't see unwanted peoples' posts. Hope you won't "ignore" this request.

Smile Good un
I would go further and ask IC to hv 2 "KITANO NASHAK" buttons:
1 Mark particular msg as scam
2 Mark particular user as scammer
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Feature Requests All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: