Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Suggestions for Tuning Hcharts
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Feature Requests
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Suggestions for Tuning Hcharts
Raynor
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #1   PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2016 12:00 pm    Post subject: Suggestions for Tuning Hcharts Reply with quote

hcharts is nice

but some minor probs..

the last candle stick is in right coerner of the charts whic is little bit discomfort to see.. so i dragged it to middle of the chart.. then i save it..

now the problem is when i log out and login and load the hcharts , the last candle is again in right corner of the window.. how to avoid this...

next point when loaded in mobile the left side margin numbers are unable to readable
Raynor
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #2   PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2016 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i am eagerly waiting for hcharts premium laucnh
kamal.icharts
Site Admin

Post: #3   PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2016 7:37 am    Post subject: Re: Suggestions for Tuning Hcharts Reply with quote

Dear Member,

Thanks for your feedback. We will look into it and get back to you. The beta version will be available this week.

Regards

Kamal

Raynor wrote:
hcharts is nice

but some minor probs..

the last candle stick is in right coerner of the charts whic is little bit discomfort to see.. so i dragged it to middle of the chart.. then i save it..

now the problem is when i log out and login and load the hcharts , the last candle is again in right corner of the window.. how to avoid this...

next point when loaded in mobile the left side margin numbers are unable to readable
Raynor
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #4   PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2016 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi icharts, please give a enable/disable button for auto refreshing dat
bharatpatel
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #5   PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2016 6:55 pm    Post subject: hi Reply with quote

Dear Icharts,

When i checked IDFC & Abirlanuvo monthly charts on H-Charts it is showing different values than Bse web site chart.

Also when i try to see chart of scripts which symbol have special character ... it do not open .. for example mcdowell-n or L&TFH ..

Pls check ....

Regards ..
bharatpatel
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #6   PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2016 1:29 pm    Post subject: Re: hi Reply with quote

bharatpatel wrote:
Dear Icharts,

When i checked IDFC & Abirlanuvo monthly charts on H-Charts it is showing different values than Bse web site chart.

Also when i try to see chart of scripts which symbol have special character ... it do not open .. for example mcdowell-n or L&TFH ..

Pls check ....

Regards ..

isn't it ?
kamal.icharts
Site Admin

Post: #7   PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2016 5:13 pm    Post subject: Re: hi Reply with quote

Dear Member,

We have checked the charts for IDFC and Abirlanuvo. We did not find any difference. Please mail us the values or snapshot to support@icharts.in so that we can check further in this regards.

MCDOWELL Chart is opening. Issue is with symbols having "&". For e.g. L&TFH. To get this charts, please start typing the full name of the company i.e. Type Larsen and they you will see the code appear in the list. You can then select the code to get the charts.

Regards

Kamal

bharatpatel wrote:
Dear Icharts,

Pls check ....

Regards ..
bharatpatel
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #8   PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2016 11:25 am    Post subject: hi Reply with quote

IDFC Monthly chart ... as on BSE chart & as on Icharts ..

5.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  246.79 KB
 Viewed:  530 Time(s)

5.png

bharatpatel
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #9   PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2016 11:27 am    Post subject: hi Reply with quote

idfc monthly chart as on icharts

6.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  267.84 KB
 Viewed:  452 Time(s)

6.png

SUNIL_PATIL_34
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #10   PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2016 1:00 pm    Post subject: MACD HISTOGRAM IS IN LINE FORMAT Reply with quote

if you convert macd histogram in line format instead of bar as per jcharts premium. its good
kamal.icharts
Site Admin

Post: #11   PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2016 7:47 am    Post subject: Re: hi Reply with quote

Dear Member,

In IDFC, there was a demerger in Oct 2015, due to which you see the gap in the chart. The values are as per Bhavcopy. We do not adjust de-mergers and you will see similar charts with gap on most of the sites.

We appreciate your understanding in this regard

Kamal

bharatpatel wrote:
kamal.icharts
Site Admin

Post: #12   PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2016 7:49 am    Post subject: Re: MACD HISTOGRAM IS IN LINE FORMAT Reply with quote

Dear Member,

Currently MACD Histogram in HCharts is in-built in Bar format and cannot be changed to Line format.

We will try and see if it is possible to do so within the scope of the tool.

Regards

Kamal

SUNIL_PATIL_34 wrote:
if you convert macd histogram in line format instead of bar as per jcharts premium. its good
bharatpatel
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #13   PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2016 8:40 am    Post subject: Re: hi Reply with quote

kamal.icharts wrote:
Dear Member,

In IDFC, there was a demerger in Oct 2015, due to which you see the gap in the chart. The values are as per Bhavcopy. We do not adjust de-mergers and you will see similar charts with gap on most of the sites.

We appreciate your understanding in this regard

Kamal

bharatpatel wrote:

You are right ... have seen same gape except bse web site..

Thank you Sir ..
SUNIL_PATIL_34
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #14   PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2016 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

if you convert macd histogram in line format instead of bar as per jcharts premium. its good and its better if you convert all indicators of hcharts looks like as per jcharts
kamal.icharts
Site Admin

Post: #15   PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2016 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Member,

Thanks for suggestion. We understand your concern. But since both are based on different technology, we have to work within the framework of it. We will definitely check if MACD Histogram can be converted in Line chart and if so, will implement in future.

Regards

Kamal

SUNIL_PATIL_34 wrote:
if you convert macd histogram in line format instead of bar as per jcharts premium. its good and its better if you convert all indicators of hcharts looks like as per jcharts
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Feature Requests All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: