Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Super trading HDIL with super trend
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Futures & Options
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Super trading HDIL with super trend
amitkbaid1008
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #151   PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Amitsh27 wrote:
Dear intra bro,

I understood the ST set up and 5 min TF thing but i dnt understand how to bu sell by looking at chart.....can you explain green/red lines and the entry exit strategy pls....many thanks !

Rgds
Amt

Dear Amitsh27

Though this is not my thread but what I can see in the charts I can well explain it to you.

The Bright Green Line in EMA(34) as mentioned in the Chart itself.

Red and Dark Green line is Super Trend (ST) Line which is Red when it is below the price and Green when it is above the price which means when ST line is green you are short and when ST line is red you are long
sauraj123
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #152   PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 11:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please anyone.

for IDFC,HDIL what is the ST value(5,2)? EMA? and what time frame?

and also where to book first lot?
intra.trader
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #153   PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sauraj123 wrote:
Please anyone.

for IDFC,HDIL what is the ST value(5,2)? EMA? and what time frame?

and also where to book first lot?

I am trading HDIL using 6 min chart with 5,2 and 34 ema...since i trade on cash i cover my 50 % trades @ .60pasia rest @ reverse...If in short coevr @ end of market, i do not enter into short trades after 2.45..i am long i jst cover them..do not take any trade where ST is 2 points far when we take the point for trade..
intra.trader
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #154   PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

2guns 2guns

hdil.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  50.19 KB
 Viewed:  553 Time(s)

hdil.png

Amitsh27
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #155   PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Intra Trader,

I'm still confused & not satisfied with the answer i got...can you l explain things like what to look, when to enter/exit....candles, lines, crossovers etc etc. I normally trade in FnO.

Thanks !
Amit
intra.trader
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #156   PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Amitsh27 wrote:
Dear Intra Trader,

I'm still confused & not satisfied with the answer i got...can you l explain things like what to look, when to enter/exit....candles, lines, crossovers etc etc. I normally trade in FnO.

Thanks !
Amit

BUY SIGNAL:
Buy when price moves above Super-Trend (i.e. shows Red color from green) and candle closes above line. If you want, take double confirmation with EMA(34) above the prices on
SELL SIGNAL:
Sell when price moves below Super-Trend (i.e. shows Green color from red..) and candle closes below the line. If you want take double confirmation with EMA(34) below the prices on 5 min charts.

hope this should more clear...
Arul Zen
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #157   PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks for your ST indicator

I have one doubt.. why you exit 50% at .60 paise for hdil.. is there any calculations.. is there any reason behind .60 paise

Thanks
Arul
intra.trader
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #158   PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Arul Zen wrote:
thanks for your ST indicator

I have one doubt.. why you exit 50% at .60 paise for hdil.. is there any calculations.. is there any reason behind .60 paise

Thanks
Arul

its not mine.it belongs to icharts Razz

there is not exact logic..since this indicator is based on ATR and if i put ATR 5(since 5 days of trading a week) and average comes out to be in between 65 to 50 paisa, so i book 50 % @ around 60 paisa..
intra.trader
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #159   PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

if you see i got nice entry of short @ 115.80 covered 50 % @ 115.20 now will reverse position when 6 min candle close above 116.20
Amitsh27
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #160   PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

intra.trader wrote:
if you see i got nice entry of short @ 115.80 covered 50 % @ 115.20 now will reverse position when 6 min candle close above 116.20

Pl check my HDIL chart & let me know what wrong am I doing as I'm unable to get proper signal as per set up told by you...tks !

MAYBE in my ODIN, RED is for SELL and GREEN is for BUY......is it ?

Last edited by Amitsh27 on Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:44 am; edited 1 time in total
kamal.icharts
Site Admin

Post: #161   PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Member,

Please ensure that the charts are posted as per the rule 12 mentioned at http://www.icharts.in/forum/forum-usage-rules-und-regulations-t2771.html

Thanks for your understanding.

Kamal
Amitsh27
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #162   PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dear Intra trader,

your reply on my yesterday's query is awaited. pl note, I uploaded today's chart but query is same.
Also,let me know if I can use ST for playing OPTIONS as well ? (lack of fund sometimes )
Thnx buddy !

Amit
intra.trader
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #163   PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Amitsh27 wrote:
intra.trader wrote:

Pl check my HDIL chart & let me know what wrong am I doing as I'm unable to get proper signal as per set up told by you...tks !

MAYBE in my ODIN, RED is for SELL and GREEN is for BUY......is it ?

When candle pierced the green line and close below that , color changed to red, that is a sell signal
Amitsh27
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #164   PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi IT,

R u talking about 8th candle??

Rgds
Amit
intra.trader
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #165   PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Amitsh27 wrote:
Hi IT,

R u talking about 8th candle??

Rgds
Amit

Screen_Hunter_03_Jan_04_11_31.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  14.96 KB
 Viewed:  504 Time(s)

Screen_Hunter_03_Jan_04_11_31.png

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Futures & Options All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
Page 11 of 14

Jump to: