Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Supertrend indicator in Live charts
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Feature Requests
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Supertrend indicator in Live charts
kingkrunal
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #16   PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ProTrader wrote:
Chetan:

As mentioned, we can only do it if the developers say it is feasible. The whole reason to get platinum was that in live and JCharts further development was becoming a pain. But we try to do what we can.

Regards,
ProTrader

PT sir ... kamal sir ... we just need SUPERTREND indicator to be added in live charts... any updates on the same
kingkrunal
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #17   PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow ... no reply yet from any of the iCharts team...
it looks many things changed from management here or what ???
At least respond what is the update on the same guys... or all busy in parterning with Jini mini companies ... Rolling Eyes
kamal.icharts
Site Admin

Post: #18   PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear King,

We sincerely apologize for missing out on your post and delayed reply. We did try to build it in past for Live Charts, but due to some issues, we were not able to implement it properly. We will be again working on it with alternate solution found by our team and assure you an update on whether it would be possible or not in a week or 2.

Till then appreciate your patience.

Regards

Kamal

kingkrunal wrote:
At least respond what is the update on the same guys... or all busy in parterning with Jini mini companies ... Rolling Eyes
kingkrunal
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #19   PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 11:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kamal.icharts wrote:
Dear King,

We sincerely apologize for missing out on your post and delayed reply. We did try to build it in past for Live Charts, but due to some issues, we were not able to implement it properly. We will be again working on it with alternate solution found by our team and assure you an update on whether it would be possible or not in a week or 2.

Regards

Kamal

kingkrunal wrote:

thanks a lot kamal sir for responding... hoping for the best... make it possible for using with android and platform independet... it will be really helpfull...
kingkrunal
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #20   PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kingkrunal wrote:
kamal.icharts wrote:
Dear King,

Regards

Kamal

kingkrunal wrote:

thanks a lot kamal sir for responding... hoping for the best... make it possible for using with android and platform independet... it will be really helpfull...

hi ichart team

as discussed above I there any update on above queries
SUNIL_PATIL_34
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #21   PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 1:28 am    Post subject: hi Reply with quote

i m also happy if we get super trend on live chari must requre on mobile
kamal.icharts
Site Admin

Post: #22   PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 8:57 am    Post subject: Re: hi Reply with quote

Dear Sunil / King,

The team has already started work on it. Please provide me time till this weekend to give you an update on it.

Thanks for your patience and support

Regards

Kamal
SUNIL_PATIL_34
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #23   PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 9:20 am    Post subject: hii Reply with quote

thanks so much kamal if u succeful updating supertrend and platinum features on mobile, many peoples who is having job and trading on mobile can do trading better and more peoples wil subscribe for icharts thats for sure.
kingkrunal
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #24   PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 6:00 pm    Post subject: Re: hi Reply with quote

kamal.icharts wrote:
Dear Sunil / King,

The team has already started work on it. Please provide me time till this weekend to give you an update on it.

Regards

Kamal

great kamal sir... awaiting for the positive news Smile
kingkrunal
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #25   PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 9:37 pm    Post subject: Re: hi Reply with quote

kamal.icharts wrote:
Dear Sunil / King,

Regards

Kamal

hi icharts team,
weekend also passed. any updates on this please Rolling Eyes
pkholla
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #26   PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sunil and King, I am amazed reading this thread. IC admin is repeatedly telling you that they are facing lots of problems in adapting super whatever to smaller screen, but THEY ARE TRYING THEIR BEST TO DO IT, still you are almost daily after them : please, please, please, like saying daily Gayatri Jap!
Is there no other indicator that you can use for trading? (I use PARSAR, MACD, BB, various EMAs , ADX/DMI, etc depending on scrip/ time frame)
I want to ask you frankly is 'super whatever' the B%^&e OR K$%^n or Bh#$%$d G%^a of trading that the faithful cannot survive without it???
Also, koi karan se yahan nahi mil raha hai, no one is stopping anyone from trying other data providers who may or may not be providing super in small screen!
Prakash Holla
singh.ravee
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #27   PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 10:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

pkholla wrote:

Also, koi karan se yahan nahi mil raha hai, no one is stopping anyone from trying other data providers who may or may not be providing super in small screen!
Prakash Holla

24 24 Mr. Green
kingkrunal
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #28   PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pkholla wrote:
Sunil and King, I am amazed reading this thread. IC admin is repeatedly telling you that they are facing lots of problems in adapting super whatever to smaller screen, but THEY ARE TRYING THEIR BEST TO DO IT, still you are almost daily after them : please, please, please, like saying daily Gayatri Jap!
Is there no other indicator that you can use for trading? (I use PARSAR, MACD, BB, various EMAs , ADX/DMI, etc depending on scrip/ time frame)
I want to ask you frankly is 'super whatever' the B%^&e OR K$%^n or Bh#$%$d G%^a of trading that the faithful cannot survive without it???
Prakash Holla

Dude really... .. what is your problem in what ever I do or ask? There is a continous discussion between me kamal and sunil... did anyone ask u to comment ???
Isnt this the open forum where we can ask for new features?

tuje aisi kya jallan ho rahi hai ?? if u dont like dont read this thread... close yr eyes. who the F*** are you to question me on whatever i do or whatever indicatoir i use >>>

u mind your own business...

ProTrader
Site Admin

Post: #29   PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Folks chill down.

Nothing to get upset or angry at. Sometimes kicking us regularly keeps our memory fresh Laughing . And we are working on to add it.

So don't get upset if people ask something repeatedly. Being a member of iCharts Community they have the right Smile .

Thanks and I am sure both of you will chillax.

Regards...PT
kingkrunal
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #30   PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 11:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ProTrader wrote:
Hey Folks chill down.

Nothing to get upset or angry at. Sometimes kicking us regularly keeps our memory fresh Laughing . And we are working on to add it.

So don't get upset if people ask something repeatedly. Being a member of iCharts Community they have the right Smile .

Thanks and I am sure both of you will chillax.

Regards...PT

i am chillax ,,, pk no hard feelings but please dont comment on others post or anything that one is doing...

back to main question again -- PT sir , Kamal sir ... any updates on when can we expect to see the same feature ?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Feature Requests All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: