Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Supertrend indicator in Live charts
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Feature Requests
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Supertrend indicator in Live charts
pavan29
Green Belt
Green Belt

Post: #1   PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 2:53 pm    Post subject: Supertrend indicator in Live charts Reply with quote

Hi

You might know my issue from my previous posts on not being able to make use of PLatinum charts.

Can you guys try enabling supertrend indicator atleast in Live charts so tha we can make good use of it >?

As long as your team doesnt come up with a solution for our frustrations, please consider me not subscribing to your charts from next month for sure...
amitkbaid1008
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #2   PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pavan29

Why you are not being able to use Platinum Charts in spite of being a subscriber
pavan29
Green Belt
Green Belt

Post: #3   PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

amitkbaid1008 wrote:
Pavan29

Why you are not being able to use Platinum Charts in spite of being a subscriber

I have complained so many times earlier, I cannot access it from work or mobile due to firewall restrictions / incompatibility issues.
sauraj123
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #4   PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HI,

Same problem with me as well..i am not able to use platinum from work and thus not able to use supertrend...Requesting i chart team to add supertrend in live charts.
ProTrader
Site Admin

Post: #5   PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Pavan, Sauraj:

I once again apologies for the inconvenience. I can fully understand your frustration and anger. We are trying to see if we can send data updates on the most desirable ports. And that takes time.

With respect to adding super trend to Live Charts, I will ask my developer to look into it asap.

I know you will continue to support iCharts, because it is members like you who have made it the most successful platform in India.

Thanks for your patience and kind understanding.

Regards,
ProTrader
azaidi
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #6   PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:53 am    Post subject: Keltner Channels Reply with quote

If you're taking requests, could you add Keltner Channels as well?
deepakms
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #7   PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Team Icharts,

Since there is an option of supertrend indicator being added in future to the live charts,would it be available on the EOD (jcharts) as well ?

Thnx/Rgds
Deepak
ProTrader
Site Admin

Post: #8   PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Deepak:

It is just an option right now. The developer has to assess the feasibility. We cannot add any indicators to JCharts.

Thanks,
ProTrader
amitkbaid1008
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #9   PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ProTrader wrote:
Hi Deepak:

It is just an option right now. The developer has to assess the feasibility. We cannot add any indicators to JCharts.

Thanks,
ProTrader

PT Sir

I think you can try adding Super Trend in Defined Indicators
chetan83
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Post: #10   PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pavan29 wrote:
amitkbaid1008 wrote:
Pavan29

I have complained so many times earlier, I cannot access it from work or mobile due to firewall restrictions / incompatibility issues.

Hi PT,

Good issue raised by fellow ichartians, please add supertrend in JChart or Live chart, there is issue accessing the Platinium charts in office.

regards,
Chetan.
ProTrader
Site Admin

Post: #11   PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chetan:

As mentioned, we can only do it if the developers say it is feasible. The whole reason to get platinum was that in live and JCharts further development was becoming a pain. But we try to do what we can.

Regards,
ProTrader
kingkrunal
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #12   PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 8:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ProTrader wrote:
Chetan:

As mentioned, we can only do it if the developers say it is feasible. The whole reason to get platinum was that in live and JCharts further development was becoming a pain. But we try to do what we can.

Regards,
ProTrader

pt bhai any update on this ? this is the only thing which is preventing me from subscribing to icharts...
as office not able to access platinum charts Sad

so if the developer came back with feasiblity yet Smile
chetan83
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Post: #13   PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 10:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ProTrader wrote:
Chetan:

Regards,
ProTrader

1 saal beet gaya... Evil or Very Mad Mad
marimuthu13
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #14   PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 9:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ProTrader wrote:
Chetan:

Regards,
ProTrader

Hi..

How long will it take for developer to confim his fesabilites..
pkholla
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #15   PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PT/ Fellow subscribers: i want to make a suggestion :
please invite posts from subscribers as to which 1 or 2 existing indicators they dont mind REMOVING from J Ch premium/ live?
Then I suppose, PT, after that is done, your technical team can add the supertrend?
Cheers, Prakash Holla
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Feature Requests All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: