Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

SVKum's BB10 strategy
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Strategies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author SVKum's BB10 strategy
sumesh_sol
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Post: #16   PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:39 pm    Post subject: IDEA Reply with quote

IDEA..eod chart
===========

As per my discussion in SB with seniors (mayur sir/svkum sir/rvg sir), I came to know that bb10 method can be applied on daily charts also with the same settings and method of entry/exit.

Here, I'm attaching one chart of IDEA on eod. It has breached upper bb after consolidating for about one month between 80-85 levels. MACD is also in healthy positive zone. I plan to enter above today's high. If it breaks 87.1 which is last swing high, I suppose it can give good move upto 100.

I request seniors to comment on this and suggest any modification if required.

Regards,
Sumesh

IDEA eod.PNG
 Description:
 Filesize:  27.18 KB
 Viewed:  800 Time(s)

IDEA eod.PNG

prabit
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #17   PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 10:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A big thank for Svkum and Santosh for this wonderful strategy. I like the strategy because it avoids sideways move. Actually here entry is at the end of sideways move. Most strategies fail during sideways.
girishhu1
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #18   PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 11:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi,
thanks to svkum for this strategy.
on entering a trade with this strategy, watch for a reversal candle ie doji or hammer etc if reversal candle is observed , with confirmation of momentum oscillators, we can take reverse trade also with a target of opposite bb. seniors may pl comment.
regards,
girish
rvg
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #19   PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 2:49 pm    Post subject: Re: IDEA Reply with quote

sumesh_sol wrote:
IDEA..eod chart
===========

sumesh.. if you see idea closely, eod candle of 12 Jan has breached BBTop and candle of 13Jan is a buy above 12/Jan high .. Major momentum has already been achived with 13/Jan Candle..

You may also want to plot ATR(14) or ATR(22) along with other indicators to give you an idea of price contraction.
sumesh_sol
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Post: #20   PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 2:54 pm    Post subject: Re: IDEA Reply with quote

rvg wrote:
sumesh_sol wrote:
IDEA..eod chart
===========

sumesh.. if you see idea closely, eod candle of 12 Jan has breached BBTop and candle of 13Jan is a buy above 12/Jan high .. Major momentum has already been achived with 13/Jan Candle..

You may also want to plot ATR(14) or ATR(22) along with other indicators to give you an idea of price contraction.

Thank you rvg for your reply.. I plotted ATR, but don;t know how exactly to interpret it.. can u please throw some light on this whenever u r free..

Regards,
Sumesh
rvg
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #21   PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 3:02 pm    Post subject: Re: IDEA Reply with quote

sumesh_sol wrote:

Thank you rvg for your reply.. I plotted ATR, but don;t know how exactly to interpret it.. can u please throw some light on this whenever u r free..

Regards,
Sumesh

You can go thru Investopedia or other sites for information on ATR.. when ATR is at it's lowest, price movements can happen.

I have attached a chart which is self explanatory.

IDEA EoD.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  64.35 KB
 Viewed:  642 Time(s)

IDEA EoD.png

sumesh_sol
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Post: #22   PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:01 pm    Post subject: Emami Reply with quote

Emami...(EOD )
==========

EMAMILTD.PNG
 Description:
 Filesize:  27.59 KB
 Viewed:  662 Time(s)

EMAMILTD.PNG

sumesh_sol
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Post: #23   PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 1:02 pm    Post subject: BHEL Reply with quote

BHEL..(for intra..)
=============

Short entry below 269.5 possible..

BHEL.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  17.23 KB
 Viewed:  618 Time(s)

BHEL.png

sumesh_sol
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Post: #24   PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:50 pm    Post subject: RUCHISOYA Reply with quote

RUCHISOYA..eod
============

Can we see 80 below 87 mark ??

RUCHISOYA.PNG
 Description:
 Filesize:  28.78 KB
 Viewed:  532 Time(s)

RUCHISOYA.PNG

sumesh_sol
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Post: #25   PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:01 pm    Post subject: MRPL.. Reply with quote

MRPL..eod
========

bb10 BO above 60.5 for target of 67 & 70 ..!!

mrpl.PNG
 Description:
 Filesize:  25.22 KB
 Viewed:  524 Time(s)

mrpl.PNG

bolband_macd
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #26   PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 4:08 pm    Post subject: SBIN Feb Futures on BB(10) Reply with quote

Friends,

Have a good look at this attractive looking bb(10) 15tf short trade. Clean touch and follow up with bb(10 lower band.
Additionally, close below 34 ema is an extra salt and spice.
However, a good idea is to wait for first candle close on friday.
Lets sit back, relax and watch the fun unleashed!

Trade Safe,
BM

SBIN_BB10.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  30.87 KB
 Viewed:  644 Time(s)

SBIN_BB10.png

sumesh_sol
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Post: #27   PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:27 am    Post subject: FORTIS Reply with quote

FORTIS...eod
=========
This looks like an excellent case of volatality breakout on eod chart... Should move upto 113/117 in very short term..

FORTIS.PNG
 Description:
 Filesize:  22.47 KB
 Viewed:  496 Time(s)

FORTIS.PNG

sumesh_sol
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Post: #28   PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:15 pm    Post subject: JAIBALAJI Reply with quote

JAIBALAJI...eod
==========

It would be really interesting to watch out this scrip in coming days... It has broken out of range after a prolonged consolidation... and as per my limited knowledge, it can either lead to a head fake or a very good uprise... Smile

JAIBALAJI.PNG
 Description:
 Filesize:  22.42 KB
 Viewed:  476 Time(s)

JAIBALAJI.PNG

sumesh_sol
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Post: #29   PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 3:46 pm    Post subject: Re: JAIBALAJI Reply with quote

sumesh_sol wrote:
JAIBALAJI...eod
==========

It would be really interesting to watch out this scrip in coming days... It has broken out of range after a prolonged consolidation... and as per my limited knowledge, it can either lead to a head fake or a very good uprise... Smile

An upper freeze on this turbulent day .... Smile
sumesh_sol
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Post: #30   PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 3:56 pm    Post subject: A VERY GOOD USE OF BB10.. Reply with quote

Dear Friends,
Few days back I read it in some site, that if a stock opens up much high than upper band of bb, and closes the first candle in red (may be inverted hammer type) out of band, then there is a very strong possibility of it to touch it mid of band and lower band.

So this can be used to initiate short trade . We can use logical SL in this case.. Please see 3 different trades I took during past couple of days... They all hit target of lower band( and in fact much below after that )

The problem is how to find such setup, so what I do is I try to find top 5 nifty/Jr. nifty stocks in the first 15 mnts. and if any of them fullfils this condition I take trade..

Suggetions are welcome..

Regards,
Sumesh

VOLTAS.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  48.74 KB
 Viewed:  530 Time(s)

VOLTAS.png

GUJFLUORO.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  47.3 KB
 Viewed:  476 Time(s)

GUJFLUORO.png

CAIRN.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  53.68 KB
 Viewed:  496 Time(s)

CAIRN.png

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Strategies All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 2 of 11

Jump to: