Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Swing bottom of this NIFTY down move (posting on 16/07/2008)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Market Direction
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Swing bottom of this NIFTY down move (posting on 16/07/2008)
daytrader007
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #1   PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 8:32 am    Post subject: Swing bottom of this NIFTY down move (posting on 16/07/2008) Reply with quote

Please have a look at the weekly NF chart. One of the following may be a this swing bottom. Though it is not easy to find bottom or top. This is just for having some idea before hand. And I do not mean this will be long term bottom.

1. 200 Weekly EMA = 3731 or,
2. 200 Weekly MA = 3513

These are NIFTY spot level.
rameshraja
Expert
Expert

Post: #2   PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 8:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Swdas

According to me no level is sacred in stock market. If market wants to takeout a level, it will do that.

C T R
daytrader007
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #3   PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 9:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello RR sir,

Agree with you sir. This is just for an idea for new people like me. I have not told for taking any kind of trade. Just for tracking market. It may not take support from those levels.

Thanks,
Swapan
daytrader007
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #4   PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello guys!! all say that it is always better to refer SENSEX chart than NIFTY. This is one such example. Please have a look at SENSEX weekly chart. You will find market has bounced exactly from 200 Weekly EMA of SENSEX, when we were following NF for this swing bottom.

Market perhaps made the swing bottom at 12600 Sensex level (200 Weekly EMA).

Regards
Swapan
Smile
naresh1711
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #5   PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 5:12 pm    Post subject: Valid Point Reply with quote

[b] I agree with you on mkts rebounding from 200 week Ema SENSEX levels but ur observation was vee bit late same has been posted by me under Trending Nifty trends am glad to know you are too having same view. Wink
daytrader007
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #6   PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear naresh1711,

Yes I am able to judge this late as I do not follow Sensex chart very closely. I posted this topic before hand as I was too expecting a temporary bottom in either of these two levels. However, perhaps, it was mistake by tracking it through NIFTY chart. Happy that I am able to catch this better this time, but it was not perfect. Hopefully next it be very perfect.

Regards
Swapan
jeeva
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #7   PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

From yr bse chart, it seems that it never had support at 200 dma even from 2003.then how can we expect it will happen now?
shekharkulkarni
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #8   PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello,

Ki bolchi? I think we will get the bottom when you see very small moments in the markets... the momentum losses then you understand the bottom is reached. Physics law of motion should work. Keep a watch on momentum indicators. Ofcourse the technical lines breakout would be the first signal.

One more thing. Rules are broken many a times Smile so we dont stop making rules do we. So levels are meant to be broken and we are not stopping either to make them. If this level does not work something will definitely 400 DMA or something some three year R2 pivot. So some level is definitely there which will act as support. There is a level which will not be broken.

Regards,
Shekhar Kulkarni
daytrader007
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #9   PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 10:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Probably I have used wrong term "bottom". Though I have mentioned somewhere that it would be a temporary bottom. My main perspective of this thread was to bring awareness that market can reverse from certain important levels. It has nothing to do with finding a bottom for going long. In that sense, if we can judge any movements (up/down) properly it is helpful for both longers or shorters.

Jeeva, I have got very shallow knowledge in TA. Still, since 2003 market is in bull market, therefore you would not find market is touching 200 weekly MA.
mkdeep
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #10   PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 3:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

swdas very keed of u to post foe the new ppl
i learnd alot from ur posting here and on S/B.
i follow ur call with g5t respect
pls pls do post , so v can learn
with respect sir

mkdeep
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Market Direction All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: