Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Swing Trader- NF trading Levels..

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Market Direction
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Swing Trader- NF trading Levels..
tulsian1107
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #1   PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 11:14 pm    Post subject: Swing Trader- NF trading Levels.. Reply with quote

Dear Sir,
Swing Trader,

First of all I am very thankfull to you for providing TA in such a simple way to save from losess all of us. I am observing NF Trading from 1st day, but im not able to trade on this basis. Today i trade after ploting trading levels given by you. what a fantastic and sure shot system. We need more education for this system and hope you will provide. plz consentrate on this system so that we may not put in further loss. todays trading chart attached.plz let us know about following...
1. Diff. type of 1st candle what indicating? and how to adopt in day to day trade.
2.plz educate more to identify break of a level by demonstrating on chart.
3. There was much confusion b/w r2 & r3 on 17.04.09 from 12.05 pm to 2.10 pm.
4. Today all of sudden fall taken place.from 2.20 pm onward. can we know prior or fibonacci can be plotted daily before trade.

plz guide us how to trade at different level.

sir plz send us daily chart after trade. only mentioning important happening to watch & ploting entry & exit point. Your special consideration will educate us for which you have motivated me for trading.

Thanks.
SwingTrader
Site Admin

Post: #2   PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 10:37 pm    Post subject: Re: Swing Trader- NF trading Levels.. Reply with quote

tulsian1107 wrote:
Dear Sir,
Swing Trader,

First of all I am very thankfull to you for providing TA in such a simple way to save from losess all of us. I am observing NF Trading from 1st day, but im not able to trade on this basis. Today i trade after ploting trading levels given by you. what a fantastic and sure shot system. We need more education for this system and hope you will provide. plz consentrate on this system so that we may not put in further loss. todays trading chart attached.plz let us know about following...
1. Diff. type of 1st candle what indicating? and how to adopt in day to day trade.
2.plz educate more to identify break of a level by demonstrating on chart.
3. There was much confusion b/w r2 & r3 on 17.04.09 from 12.05 pm to 2.10 pm.
4. Today all of sudden fall taken place.from 2.20 pm onward. can we know prior or fibonacci can be plotted daily before trade.

plz guide us how to trade at different level.

sir plz send us daily chart after trade. only mentioning important happening to watch & ploting entry & exit point. Your special consideration will educate us for which you have motivated me for trading.

Thanks.

Tulsian Ji,

Thanks for the compliments. I would like to stress the fact that nothing in the market is "sure shot". I have stressed in my trading levels guidelines that the levels are to be used more as a supporting tool. One still needs to have a sound trading method. A trend following system goes perfectly well with my levels. The only change comes where a trend following system stays with the trend until there is a change of trend signal whereas integrating these levels into your trend following system warn you about upcoming support/resistance, nudging you to lighten up your positions or stop you from taking further trades based on new signals.

There are lots of finer points about the levels that I am finding it very difficult to put it in writing. These are the things that have come to me after working/developing/watching these levels in realtime since quite some time. I will try and do it over time in my levels forum. I will post more information about the levels and finer points to help one use the levels efficienltly.

Posting a chart daily with trades etc marked would be very difficult, I would not have time to do it. I just post a followup chart with levels marked on the chart (this is easy because I have it on my screen all the time during market hours, so I just have to create an image and post it after mkt close).

Sudden falls cannot be predicted, the best way to protect yourself is to tighten up your risk/money management so if you are on the wrong side of the move, it would not affect you very badly. Fibonacci/Gann/Elliot Waves/cycles/astrology etc will not predict anything, they just tell you about probabilities that many other simple indicators also tell you about. Don't buy into the hype surrounding such things. Master basic technicals, have rock solid risk/money management strategies and that will help you far more than other fancy things. If you still have interest, you can always get into those things later once you have ironed out the basics.

ONCE AGAIN.....MY LEVELS ARE AN EXCELLENT SUPPORTING TOOL FOR YOU....JUST ONE OF THE MANY TOOLS YOU WOULD USE IN YOUR TRADING SYSTEM. DO NOT DEPEND ON ANY ONE THING COMPLETELY. YOU STILL NEED TO TRADE AND EARN MONEY AFTER I HAVE STOPPED POSTING THESE LEVELS (I AM NOT STOPPING....BUT I HOPE YOU GOT THE POINT Very Happy )

Good Luck!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Market Direction All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: