Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Swing Trades by Chrome
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Trading Journals
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Swing Trades by Chrome
chrome
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #1   PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:09 pm    Post subject: Swing Trades by Chrome Reply with quote

Starting a new thread with some good trade opportunities....Swing trades only :

1.) short TATASTEEL FEB FUTURE between range of 477 to 484 with SL of 502..target of 448 & 431 within 3 weeks approx. One can trade options also accordingly.

2.) short LT FEB FUTURE between range of 1375 to 1386 with SL of 1398..target of 1312.. If breaches 1300 levels it can go down till 1210 too... Time horizon 3-4 weeks approx. One can trade options also accordingly.
y.srinivasareddy
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #2   PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

no body can wait up to weeks man people are trading with magic numbersssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss guided by ............................................ 2guns 2guns 2guns 2guns 2guns 2guns 2guns 2guns 2guns
ridinghood
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #3   PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi chrome
good thread opened for fellow ichartians . wish u all the best.
regs
ridinghood
chrome
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #4   PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear friend, I too respect and admire Veeru sir a lot...can't touch him, i know. With my very little knowledge of the market, have initiated some trading calls which one 'can' trade based only on his/ her patience and risk aptitude, not a forced one..

One thing more, people who tend to wait "up to weeks" usually ends "minting till years"

best regards..

y.srinivasareddy wrote:
no body can wait up to weeks man people are trading with magic numbersssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss guided by ............................................ 2guns 2guns 2guns 2guns 2guns 2guns 2guns 2guns 2guns
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #5   PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well said chrome. It is left to the individual to decide whether to try to learn more and try out different methods or whether to depend only on spoon feeding. Even veerappan has clearly said that one should try his numbers or try one's own method.
chetan83
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Post: #6   PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

y.srinivasareddy wrote:

Dear y.srinivasareddy Ji,

At least I know and learn some strategies like Break out/Break Down, swing trade, Triangle break out, Wolves Waves etc..... but how to learn the Magic Number strategy Cool
Pls guide me, as I dont believe in spoon feeding Shocked
ESNMURTY
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #7   PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 11:28 pm    Post subject: NEW THREAD Reply with quote

Hi Chrome,

All good wishes for the success of the new threadjavascript:emoticon('Laughing')
chrome
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #8   PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi all,

firstly thanx for best wishes..

Short SBIN-1m(feb) in the range of 2188-2204 range with SL of 2223..target of 2060 & 2015 within next 3 weeks...expiry wll be there for current month so one can carry the trade to march series..

Will update further For the trade..

Rgds
umesh1
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Post: #9   PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Chrome
Wish you all the best and success for positional trades, One thing more, people who tend to wait "up to weeks" usually ends "minting till years" This was the best part and very well said,patience pays more than anything
Cheers
Umesh
chrome
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #10   PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks for the optimistic replies umesh, esnmurty, vinay, ridinghood and all missed out frnds..
jyothi2011
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #11   PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ALL THE BEST SIR!
umesh1
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Post: #12   PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 12:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Chrome
SBIN tgt acieved
hort SBIN-1m(feb) in the range of 2188-2204 range with SL of 2223..target of 2060 & 2015 within next 3 weeks.. in a day 24 Congrats
Keep it up clap2
kishjk7551
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #13   PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 1:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Umesh ....TGT met ?? still a long way to go.
umesh1
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Post: #14   PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kishjk7551 wrote:
Hi Umesh ....TGT met ?? still a long way to go.

I meant for intraday,i had shrted& cvrd,apologise for misunderstanding to all
Regards
deepakms
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #15   PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

All the Best Chrome,I'm sure we'll have some awesome calls !

rgds
Deepak
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Trading Journals All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: