Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Technical dissection - NIFTY
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Technical Analysis
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Technical dissection - NIFTY
shekharinvest
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #136   PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I believe Feb. 08, 2011 will be the crucial date.

A meeting has been fixed between Govt. and Opposition to discuss the upcoming Budget session. Result of this meeting will decide the future course of the Markets.

If Govt. refuses to accept the Oppn. demand for JPC and opposition decides to continue with the blockade of the Parliamentary session. Stability / continuation of this Govt. will in question and we can see sharp fall.

Govt blinks and accepts the demand for JPC we can see an upmove from here onwards.

SHEKHAR

Bulls & Bears.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  58.66 KB
 Viewed:  499 Time(s)

Bulls & Bears.JPG

Visualize
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #137   PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RoyalTrader wrote:
Dear acharyams and all other friends,

My view and target is still intact for this week... Infact yesterdays movement shown the strength in the market.. Massive demand is present around 5400-5475 levels... Even i would like to say that the bottom for the correction started at 6339 has been made yesterday at 5417.. Markat may not revisit 5417 atleast a month if not three months or even year or years..

Too much optimism.. lets keep it atleast for a month..

Watch out banknifty and banking sector.. Outperformance gaurenteed.. Infact already started.. I wish i could have explained all this with charts but as i am out of india i cant post it right now.. But i promise i will explain everything once i will come back by weekend...

Regards,
RT
RT

I would be eagerly waiting for your views on bank nifty, please do include the strong connection between banks and real estate.

TYVM
acharyams
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #138   PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now, 5417 breached on intraday basis.
RT Sir,
Do u still maintain bullish view on Nifty for this week?
RoyalTrader
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #139   PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes acharyams i am still bullish on nifty.. According to me one can initiate long positions in nifty above 5460 with a stop loss of 5435..

Ideally nifty should start uptrend tomorrow.. Above todays high 5490 we may see sharp rally in nifty.. closing should come above 5450 to carry nifty home...

The front runners will be banking and reliance.. For reliance one can buy at cmp with stoploss 907 for target 956 and 995 both targets will get hit by 18 feb... Nifty may hit 5870 by 18th feb...

Regards

RT
acharyams
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #140   PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are the stop losses in RIL 907 and nifty 5435i n spot prices, Sir?
RoyalTrader
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #141   PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

All spot prices...

Regards,

RT
acharyams
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #142   PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

and on closing basis, na?
RoyalTrader
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #143   PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi watch out nifty uptrend started..

Dear acharyams you can keep now 5450 cash as stoploss intraday...
acharyams
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #144   PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thank you, sir, for your selfless guidance
deepakms
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #145   PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi RT,

Last time u had show the nifty graph double bottom and ur target on the upside was perfect,u also mentioned recently that ur out travelling,if its not a inconvinence to u,request u to plot the trend lines of nifty and the upside target ,resistance ,etc (on a graph)....it was really helplfull.

Thnx/rgds
Deeppak
RoyalTrader
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #146   PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear deepak,

I will post my candle by candle dissection on saturday.. In that i will give you reasons rather logic why i was bullish on nifty in past 4 trading sessions.. When market was sideways (accumulation mode) its still in zone of 5550 and 5400 but with todays rally we can expect it will break out on upside..

This break out should take place with an uptick in volume tomorrow.. Lets hope for the best..

both calls nifty and reliance gave good profits...
Banking also performed well as expected...

Regards,

RT
rachan03
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #147   PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear RT,

i was going through your posts & analysis , they are really quite good ...nifty has taken a support at crucial range of 5380-5400 ...as per fibbo levels ....but no reversal sign reflected in candlesticks pattern ....how r u so confident of nifty moving up till 5870 ..which is also a crucial fibbo level ...i am also getting bullsih feeling but not confident of taking long trade now ...pls help & guide ....thanks ...

regards,
Rachan
sartaj
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #148   PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi RT,
I hope you maybe correct because there are very few people who like trading markets when they are falling. I like them when they are falling. My judgement says that nifty should hit around 5200 since it has entered back into the channel from which it broke out in September 2010. Also the crucial level to watch out for tomorrow would be 5550-5580. If this level doesn't break then we can again see a downside fall. The only thing in favor of upside movement is the oversold indicators.

Regards,
SK
ashis
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #149   PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear sir.
Thanks for post.
If possible then guide us that how can you taking this kind of perfact decission? Is it possible that market will come down tomorrow? If yes then at which leval can we take fresh entry for long position and at which highr leval we have to careful?
Awaiting for your charts observation which you are regularly forwarding on icharts.
Once again thanks for this kind of proper guidance without any expectation.
Regards
Ashis

RoyalTrader wrote:
Yes acharyams i am still bullish on nifty.. According to me one can initiate long positions in nifty above 5460 with a stop loss of 5435..

Ideally nifty should start uptrend tomorrow.. Above todays high 5490 we may see sharp rally in nifty.. closing should come above 5450 to carry nifty home...

The front runners will be banking and reliance.. For reliance one can buy at cmp with stoploss 907 for target 956 and 995 both targets will get hit by 18 feb... Nifty may hit 5870 by 18th feb...

Regards

RT
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #150   PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear RT

I get the impression that nifty now may go up to 5800 first and then may go down to as much as sub 5300 or even 5100. What do you think?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Technical Analysis All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
Page 10 of 12

Jump to: