Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Technical dissection - NIFTY
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Technical Analysis
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Technical dissection - NIFTY
RoyalTrader
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #16   PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now what I am posting is some what contradictory to what I posted intraday.. first apology for that..

Today when I saw EOD Daily chart I found the consolidation in nifty.

Please find attached chart for more understanding.. there is high probability that it will break on upside.. lets see what happens...

Regards,

Royal

Nifty.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  44.44 KB
 Viewed:  590 Time(s)

Nifty.png

minooda
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #17   PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 11:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NkSachdev sir ,can u please guide with some charts as examples.
It would be of great help.Sorry royaltrader for using your thread.
sherbaaz
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #18   PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 11:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RoyalTrader wrote:
Now what I am posting is some what contradictory to what I posted intraday.. first apology for that..

Today when I saw EOD Daily chart I found the consolidation in nifty.

Please find attached chart for more understanding.. there is high probability that it will break on upside.. lets see what happens...

Regards,

Royal

Hi Royal Trader,

Nice analysis using VSA. I would like to add to your VSA analysis.

The bar which you have marked the UPTHRUST BAR ie of yesterday as per my understanding was a PSEUDO UPTHRUST BAR as volume was below its 30 SMA, volume not even above average where as for an UPTHRUST BAR we need to have high volume (minimum above average).

Now since it was PSEUDO UPTHRUST BAR it is not as potent as UPTHRUST BAR, but still it signify weak, weakness. Today candle/bar did not close down or it is not a down bar so the weak,weakness also negated of PSEUDO UPTHRUST BAR.

Low volume is there since past 4-5 days but since its December it may be like this as there will be long vacation in west.

There may be breakout as you also wrote as 30-11-2010 EOD candle was a HIGH VOLUME UP BAR which show's the strength, but it could be for retracement also. A breakout tomorrow may confirm the strength of this candle.

Regards,
Ekantha
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #19   PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 1:46 am    Post subject: Great job sir.keep on going.Very much interested Reply with quote

RoyalTrader wrote:
sorry guys for updating late, actually i am not well. Anyways yesterday market went above the resistance zone of 6020-6050 but could not held that level and fell sharply in the second half of the day.. Volume was missing a bit concern.. it clearlyy indicates that market is not supporting higher prices.. I will advise not to remain long in this markt.. one can think of shorting as per risk tolerance levels. Stop loss for short is above 6030. To initiate long we need closing above 6050

Regards,

Royal
kanna
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #20   PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi royal trader

really good one. i liked your charts and observations. Great

pls continue.

As the todays bar is with better volume and downside, what can we expect tomorrow. a bigger red one with better vlume
RoyalTrader
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #21   PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome Kanna , Eknatha & Sherbaaz...

Thanks for your comments..

Sherbaaz - Great contribution to this thread with your valuable views..

Right Kanna, tomorrow we can expect some more red.. with increased volume.. today also there is an uptick in volume.. Global markets are at verge of breaking down..

Dow Jones: Bearish Gravestone Doji Yesterday (Double top also)

Dax: Broadening top

CAC:Head and Shoulder

So be Cautious.. Below 5850 Target 5700-5600-5560-5350...

All the Best Bears..!!!

Regards,

Royal
RoyalTrader
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #22   PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 10:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As expected Market celebrated heavy red day today... on increased volume.. Now the pivot low of 5690 is in real danger ... Bulls will fight for it tomorrow... But will they succeed...???

Today there is nothing wrong with global markets.. it seems that our market has started underperforming global markets... Now where this bear move will stop.. will it be a double bottom at 5700..???

IF MARKET TESTS 5690-5700 LEVEL WITH A LOW VOLUME (WHICH SEEMS TO BE THE POSSIBILITY TOMORROW) IT MAY FORM A DOUBLE BOTTOM AND WILL START ITS UPMOVE WITHOUT GIVING ANY CHANCE TO ANYONE..

So I strongly recommend those who are short to book profit tomorrow (atleat partially)..
You can initiate again short after market breaks 5700 convincingly..

When to go long that I will tell you tomorrow after seeing tomorrows volume and price action...

Just go through weekly chart below attached...

Regards,

Royal

Nifty Weekly 1.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  55.62 KB
 Viewed:  623 Time(s)

Nifty Weekly 1.png

anand1234
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #23   PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 10:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi......Royaltrader...................
u mentioned the fegure 5700..........is it spot or future pls guide us............thanks

thanks
anand
RoyalTrader
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #24   PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 11:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

its spot anand..

Today market tested 5720 and now heading upward.. Closing above 5840 is necessary for sustained uptrend...

Regards,

Royal
RoyalTrader
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #25   PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 11:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yesterday I mentioned that 5690-5700 may turn out to be a double bottom.. and it did.. Yesterday I strongly recommended to book profit today..

Lucky guys must have booked the profit.. today in the first half market gave good opportunity to book profits of your shorts at lower levels..

Smart people must have baught at closing as the closing is above 5840..

Now keep a S/L 5790 spot for all your long positions and hold for 5924-6030-6070-6151-6227-6280-6342. (All spots)

Enjoy.............

RT
acharyams
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #26   PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

stop loss 5790 to be maintained on closing basis or intraday basis?
Please make it clear.
newinvestor
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #27   PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RoyalTrader wrote:
Yesterday I mentioned that 5690-5700 may turn out to be a double bottom.. and it did.. Yesterday I strongly recommended to book profit today..

Lucky guys must have booked the profit.. today in the first half market gave good opportunity to book profits of your shorts at lower levels..

Smart people must have baught at closing as the closing is above 5840..

Now keep a S/L 5790 spot for all your long positions and hold for 5924-6030-6070-6151-6227-6280-6342. (All spots)

Enjoy.............

RT

RT, can you suggest some trailing stop loss for these targets?
RoyalTrader
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #28   PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome acharyams and newinvestor...

acharyams,
You can keep stoploss of 5790 on intraday basis for Monday, you can even open fresh long positions on monday witht his stoploss depending on your risk appetite..

newinvestor,
I will update about trailing stoploss as market moves upward, for monday keep it 5790 (spot)...

Regards,

RT
WILL2WIN
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #29   PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RT can u please dissect BNF also. Can it touch 12100 again?
RoyalTrader
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #30   PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sure WILL2WIN

I will try and post it tomorrow...

Regards,

RT
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Technical Analysis All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next
Page 2 of 12

Jump to: