Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Technical dissection - NIFTY
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Technical Analysis
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Technical dissection - NIFTY
kasithilagar
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #151   PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:30 pm    Post subject: What Happen 6100 CE Feb-2011 Reply with quote

I Am Thilagar.K

I Am Having Nifty 6100 CE Feb-2011 @ 2.95

Which is Best Time To Exit From 6100 Call

What is Nifty Trend And Target In Feb-2011 Month
Thank You
RoyalTrader
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #152   PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear thilagar.k,

you can exit at 5870 or on 11th feb whichever comes first.. While trading in options specially when you are buyer you should keep price as well as time targets to exit...

Dear rachan,

There is some strength on charts, i will explain you the same on saturday...

Dear ashis,

Thanks for your comments.. I am sharing my little knowledge with you all guys because i dont want you to make mistakes which i made in past, and lost a lot of hard earned money i know how painful and frustrating it is... Anyways for tomorrow one can buy nifty between 5505-5485 with a stop loss 5470. For uptrend to sustain nifty should close above 5539.

Dear vinay,

In my view nifty should hit 5870.. I will update after looking at price action on further direction of the market.

Regards,

RT
rachan03
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #153   PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear RoyalTrader,

yes, i agree with your views on nifty as am able to see some some bullish signals on nifty eod charts , Trendline being broken today alongwith a bullish candlestick reversal pattern ....seems bottom has been made & there is a possibility of going to 5640 / 5870 ... which is a crucial resis level ....
acharyams
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #154   PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RT Sir,
My request is mention whether stop loss is on intraday basis or closing basis and whether the price to watch is spot or future in all of your SUGGESTIONS/RECOMMENDATIONS/POSTS.
RoyalTrader
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #155   PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

my all levels are always spot levels...

5470 is stoploss on intraday basis....

Regards,

RT
ashis
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #156   PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear sir,
Is it possible for you to guide us that those who are interested to improve there knowledge then which kind of books we have to refer? Is these books available in the market or on any web site?

It's our pleasure if you will guide.
Regards
Ashis

RoyalTrader wrote:
Dear thilagar.k,

you can exit at 5870 or on 11th feb whichever comes first.. While trading in options specially when you are buyer you should keep price as well as time targets to exit...

Dear rachan,

Dear ashis,

Thanks for your comments.. I am sharing my little knowledge with you all guys because i dont want you to make mistakes which i made in past, and lost a lot of hard earned money i know how painful and frustrating it is... Anyways for tomorrow one can buy nifty between 5505-5485 with a stop loss 5470. For uptrend to sustain nifty should close above 5539.

Dear vinay,

In my view nifty should hit 5870.. I will update after looking at price action on further direction of the market.

Regards,

RT
Padkondu
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #157   PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="ashis"]Dear sir,
Is it possible for you to guide us that those who are interested to improve there knowledge then which kind of books we have to refer? Is these books available in the market or on any web site?

Regards
Ashis

Dear ashis,

one among the several books i read " The technical analysis of stocks, options and futures" by william f eng - published by the vision books. it is available at all leading book stores. this book provides basic information about every thing in technical analysis right from moving averages to ganns analysis and astronomical charts and elliot wave. then,

my personal advice,

be clear about your objective and come out with the style which suits you personality. i.e. choose between day trading and swing trading and choose a timeframe according to that.

then find one or two methods to identify trend and strategies to trade the trend.

have atleast one method to trade against the trend, such as support/resistance, divergence or candlestick or bos+cci method which is available in the forum.

know only about the few this that you may have to use in the trading according to your strategy, and in depth knowlege about only those few indicators. keep trying and get successful.

why i tell u this is lot of book knowlege will oftern mislead you. i.e. your reading shoulg be gradula and on par with the actual working and observation of the chart. this is not like engineering, read at college and then apply in the field. even they find lot of difference from what the read and what they see in the field. i suggest limited reading, step by step.

for every style of trading, there is a strategy available in the forum, if you wish to know. knowing every thing and expertising nothing will only lead to losses. go to a new thing only after expertising some thing.

i tell you this because, as a beginner, i started reading every thing that i come across, keep a huge pile of files on my pc, mixing everything up and confusing. now i left every thing and focussing only on a couple of systems for my swing trading and see good recovery from my mistakes.

regards
padkondu
ashis
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #158   PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear sir,
Thanks for brief explaination.
At present I'm concentrating on swing theory so due to that I'm not able to do intraday perfact trades. As per swing theory we can get buying opportunity at higher levals and at that time I can't get confidance for long holdings. So is there any technicque for intraday fast confirmation technique?

Regards
Ashis
[quote="Padkondu"]
ashis wrote:
Dear sir,

Regards
Ashis

Dear ashis,

one among the several books i read " The technical analysis of stocks, options and futures" by william f eng - published by the vision books. it is available at all leading book stores. this book provides basic information about every thing in technical analysis right from moving averages to ganns analysis and astronomical charts and elliot wave. then,

my personal advice,

be clear about your objective and come out with the style which suits you personality. i.e. choose between day trading and swing trading and choose a timeframe according to that.

then find one or two methods to identify trend and strategies to trade the trend.

have atleast one method to trade against the trend, such as support/resistance, divergence or candlestick or bos+cci method which is available in the forum.

know only about the few this that you may have to use in the trading according to your strategy, and in depth knowlege about only those few indicators. keep trying and get successful.

why i tell u this is lot of book knowlege will oftern mislead you. i.e. your reading shoulg be gradula and on par with the actual working and observation of the chart. this is not like engineering, read at college and then apply in the field. even they find lot of difference from what the read and what they see in the field. i suggest limited reading, step by step.

for every style of trading, there is a strategy available in the forum, if you wish to know. knowing every thing and expertising nothing will only lead to losses. go to a new thing only after expertising some thing.

i tell you this because, as a beginner, i started reading every thing that i come across, keep a huge pile of files on my pc, mixing everything up and confusing. now i left every thing and focussing only on a couple of systems for my swing trading and see good recovery from my mistakes.

regards
padkondu
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #159   PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear RT

Many thanks. I too have 5900 and 6000 calls and I will now plan for 11th Feb or 5870, whichever is earlier.
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #160   PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear RT

In case you give advice on stocks, I have a request since no one has responded to my request under thread "stock call".

Can you please give advice on short term forecast on Sabero Organics, Kaaveri Telecom, Shrenuj & Co. and Invest & Precision casting? I am long on all and loosing on sabero and invest while having some profit on kaaveri and shrenuj.
ashis
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #161   PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear sir,
Can you guide us which technique can we use to decide time frame?
You've written in your blog about 11th February so how can you come at this date?
Awaiting for your valuable comment.
Regards
Ashis
RoyalTrader wrote:
Dear thilagar.k,

Dear rachan,

Dear ashis,

Dear vinay,

Regards,

RT
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #162   PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear RT

May be I was too impulsive and got carried away by market's false rally on 3rd Feb. May be what I posted on 30th Jan and 1st Feb on this thread will come true. 5340 is very crucial. But unlike what one analysts was saying today on TV (i.e. fall below 5340 will be a bear market), I think that it will be bear market only if nifty falls below 5007. Your valued advice Please.
sartaj
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #163   PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Nifty should get strong support between 5150-5200. 5350 would be a temporary support since the fall has been so sharp that it would be difficult for it to stand. I would go all out if nifty breaks below 5100 since that would mean 4800 on cards. But its better not to be so pessimistic. 2guns
beowulf
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #164   PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So according the experts, what are the best and most realistic Nifty levels to start buying..?
1. 5300
2. 5200
3. 5150
4. 5080
5. 4800

Or any range..?
nksachdev
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #165   PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

beowulf wrote:
So according the experts, what are the best and most realistic Nifty levels to start buying..?
1. 5300
2. 5200
3. 5150
4. 5080
5. 4800

Or any range..?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Technical Analysis All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
Page 11 of 12

Jump to: