Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Technical dissection - NIFTY
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Technical Analysis
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Technical dissection - NIFTY
riyan
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #31   PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi RoyalTrader,

Your analysis is very good, last to last week I entered the rally quite late and missed a lot of profit. Then I came across your post and found you had realized it at the beginning of the rally just when the trend changed. Keep up the good work. We are benefiting a lot from your TA.

Thanks
riyan
RoyalTrader
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #32   PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for your encouraging comments riyan

Ragards,

RT
acharyams
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #33   PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sir,
Should one go short if spot breaches 5970 on intraday basis on Monday?
RoyalTrader
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #34   PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 9:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear acharyams,

Is it 5970 or 5790?
Kindly clarify..

Regards,

RT
acharyams
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #35   PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sorry, typing mistake, it is 5790
RoyalTrader
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #36   PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear acharyams,

If you are ready to take risk then yes you can short below 5790 with a s/l of 5820 and a target 5730 all spots.

My trailing stoploss levels should not be taken as SAR levels.. Agressive traders can do so but not advisable to all..

I always mention when to open fresh long or shorts and when to book profits..
Make an habit of booking profit, dont let greed to take control of your emotions, trade and finally money...

Regards,

RT
casper
Green Belt
Green Belt

Post: #37   PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi rt, gr8 thread bro

but nowadays u r not updating the thread about trading psychological and money management, ur professional and enthusiastic approach in nifty and banknifty is making me demand more from u Very Happy

plz try to cover the topic u once started if possible
RoyalTrader
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #38   PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome casper,

Thanks for reminding me, going forward i will update the thread regularly.. Now a days there is a need to discuss about the psychology aspect of the trade, trading tactics etc. I will do the needful...

People are learning a lot from experienced traders like you.. Keep rocking...!!!

Regards,

RT
ashis
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #39   PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear sir,
Can you clearify what's the meaning of SAR levels.
I refer your blog first time so I can't undestand.
Hope you will reply me.
Regards
Ashis

RoyalTrader wrote:
Dear acharyams,

If you are ready to take risk then yes you can short below 5790 with a s/l of 5820 and a target 5730 all spots.

My trailing stoploss levels should not be taken as SAR levels.. Agressive traders can do so but not advisable to all..

I always mention when to open fresh long or shorts and when to book profits..
Make an habit of booking profit, dont let greed to take control of your emotions, trade and finally money...

Regards,

RT
RoyalTrader
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #40   PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear ashis,

SAR is a technical term, which means stop and reversal. It is normally use for trailing stoploss.

If you are long at say 5800 in nifty and now nifty is trading at 6100 and your SAR level is say 6050, then it means below 6050 you will not only exit long but also initiate short (reverse postion) position in the market..

In my posts i only mentioned trailing stoploss and not SAR.

Hope your concepts are clear now...

Regards,

RT
ashis
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #41   PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear RT
Thanks for information.
Hope your guideline will help every one for earning.
Regards
Ashis

RoyalTrader wrote:
Dear ashis,

SAR is a technical term, which means stop and reversal. It is normally use for trailing stoploss.

If you are long at say 5800 in nifty and now nifty is trading at 6100 and your SAR level is say 6050, then it means below 6050 you will not only exit long but also initiate short (reverse postion) position in the market..

In my posts i only mentioned trailing stoploss and not SAR.

Hope your concepts are clear now...

Regards,

RT
RoyalTrader
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #42   PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stoploss mentioned yesterday 5790 spot...

Today market gave another (mostly last) opportunity to go long.. Who made money..?

Today was a trap for bears..

Understand the power of SMART MONEY

Just follow it and enjoy...

Regards,

RT
sherbaaz
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #43   PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RoyalTrader wrote:
Stoploss mentioned yesterday 5790 spot...

Today market gave another (mostly last) opportunity to go long.. Who made money..?

Today was a trap for bears..

Understand the power of SMART MONEY

Just follow it and enjoy...

Regards,

RT

Hi,

Very good recovery from the lower level in intraday. Friday was a short covering in technically weak market ( now here if one think of going long - means thinking contra actually its not contra but if done proper analysis odds are one is going along with the SMART MONEY).

Today EOD closing as per chart showed new buying as there is rise is price with rise in OI.

Also today candle/bar is an "effort to rise bar". Now this is normally found in the beginning of a mark up phase. Its a bullish sign.

Regards,
Ravi_S
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #44   PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Baaz, can you explain what this SMART MONEY concept is all about? I'm new... Shocked
sherbaaz
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #45   PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ravi_S wrote:
Baaz, can you explain what this SMART MONEY concept is all about? I'm new... Shocked

Hi,

Smart Money in simple language includes those who drive the market.

Regards,
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Technical Analysis All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
Page 3 of 12

Jump to: