Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

term Insurance Policy
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author term Insurance Policy
doctorshah
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #16   PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pkholla sir, in term insurance policy agent get very little commissionso they are not interested in selling
pkholla
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #17   PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dr Shah, (No Sir Please!) That I also understand.
If you want you can take in your name by going to internet and filling forms.
But you cannot even force them to sell you a Term Ins in your daughter's name after all the tragic incidents I mentioned in my earlier post. (We have no basis to call ourselves a civilized nation when such incidents and dowry deaths by kerosene occur!)
Still, better late than never. Prakash Holla
shahrachit
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #18   PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I too feel term insurance is better and always keep insurance & investment separate.
paa
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #19   PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 2:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is some misunderstanding, please be aware

1. Term insurance is a must for the bread winner of the family, one should have a minimum insurance of roughly 10-20 times of one's annual income.

2 The idea of taking term insurance is to protect one's income to the surviving family or to protect one's family against liabilities in event of one's unfortunate demise.

3. There is no surrender value(saving element) in term insurance that is why it is the cheapest insurance one can have.

4. Insurance should be used only for protection, not for saving & investment tool.

Example:-

Annual Income = 600000
Insurance Advised = 7500000 approx
Because in case of death of earner the surving family will receive 75 Lacs, and if they put this amount in bank they will get 600000 as interest @ 8 % earn for his family
paa
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #20   PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And the premium will be 25k or less Per Annum.

Why should we take term insurance for children? we don't suffer any loss in case of the death of child ( non-earning)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: