Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Testing time for Market on 14.05.2008

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Market Direction
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Testing time for Market on 14.05.2008
rameshraja
Expert
Expert

Post: #1   PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 9:07 pm    Post subject: Testing time for Market on 14.05.2008 Reply with quote

Market has developed Cold Feet after hitting 5080 on 13.05.2008, which happens to be 0.382 of Fibonacci Expansion level from yesterday's range. Bulls could not defend any of the support levels as heavy weights of Nifty ONGC and Reliance started cracking.

In the afternoon session of 13.05.2008, there was a huge selling pressure across the board and it was very difficult to find a stock in melting pot to go for long and huge volume of trades started in Nifty and many of the frontiline stocks on down tick after 2 P.M.

BULLS could not defend the onslaught of BEARS and finally succumbed to the bear's pressure. What is in store for traders on 14.05.2008 ? My sense is Nifty futures should not trade below 4932 which is a very crucial level and followed by 4923 which happens to be the SL for Bar Reversal pattern made yesterday. If bears were able to conquer the level of 4932,there could be a pullback to 4975 level and finally will fall to 4800.

Nifty spot breaking 4910 decisively is a threat to the trendline which has been inforce from mid March and any closing below that level will push the index to close below 50 SMA.

The real threat to bulls will emerge only on breaking 4932. Will it break 4932 ? To this question only BULLS and BEARS can answer, but definitely not by me as I am a trend trader.

Tomorrow for my trading, I am too stock specific and would like to short counters like Essar oil / SBI / Sterlite / Tata power . On long side , BULLS have to create an envrionment for me to long else bears have to do excess on downside.

I am keeping my fingers crossed for tomorrow's trading and trend will be known only after opening bell.

Disclaimer: Usual content. Technical Analysis is subjective and I may be wrong in my analysis.

I am attaching herwith Camarilla Trading Levels for 14.05.2008 for your trading to take view on Resistance and support levels.

Best wishes

C T RAMESH RAJA
nvksrinivas
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #2   PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sir

Normally all lows and highs are tested /so tommorrow we will this test for nifty. If this low is broken what are the probable targets? for this one can see the attachement

nvksrinivas
rameshraja
Expert
Expert

Post: #3   PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 10:30 pm    Post subject: Nice chart Reply with quote

nvksrinivas wrote:
Sir

Normally all lows and highs are tested /so tommorrow we will this test for nifty. If this low is broken what are the probable targets? for this one can see the attachement

nvksrinivas

Hello sir

Very nice chart. Thanks.

Regards

C T R
mayurnsk

Post: #4   PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 10:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Rameshsir

I agree fully with your view. No doubts

Mayuresh Jahagirdar
Nasik
Maharashtra
mayurnsk

Post: #5   PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hello Nvksaar

nice chart sir

Mayuresh jahagirdar
Nasik
Maharashtra
pradyehv
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #6   PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 7:06 pm    Post subject: nice one rrsir Reply with quote

rrsir,
4932 nice one sir. assumed that trend will be up for the day as 4932 was not taken out. went long in nifty around 4950 and booked at 4970 again at 5008 and booked at 5030. waited for fib sl to be taken out in sterlite and took long. thank you for ur write up sir.

Pradeep

INDIA
INDIA
rameshraja
Expert
Expert

Post: #7   PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 12:53 am    Post subject: Hi Pradeep Reply with quote

I am glad to note that you read my analysis.

C T R
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Market Direction All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: