Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Thank You I-Chart Team for Stock Option Live Charts

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Thank You I-Chart Team for Stock Option Live Charts
chetan83
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Post: #1   PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 10:34 pm    Post subject: Thank You I-Chart Team for Stock Option Live Charts Reply with quote

Dear I-Chart Team,

I have been associated in i-chart for more than 5 years now and have seen many updation relating to data feed, be it platinum chart or now latest addition Stock Option data. You guys are really doing great job !!
Stock option data was the missing area in the intraday which was badly needed for freeks in options like me Cool
Though trading Option is risky area, but at least now one can see whether the trade taken on a basic/normal day is right or wrong (based on certain set-ups).
My sincere thank you to the Icharts Team for moving a step further in this field.
Hope to see more addition of new members to icharts family angel

Regards,
Chetan.
pkholla
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #2   PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 9:36 am    Post subject: Stock option charts Reply with quote

I agree 1001% with Chetan's sentiment. I also have been associated with ICharts for 5 years and had the pleasant experience of recovering full annual fees (then Rs 7800) in FIRST DAY'S trading = Sesa Goa intra

Like education, money paid to IC is "golden goose" investment on which we can recover many 'golden eggs'.

As a bonus, we get EXPERT and CONSIDERED opinion from fellow members, typically some are: Chetan, Just Trade, Oppo, Rita Pandit, rrk-hyd, SP, Umesh1, Vinay28, Welgro, etc etc etc (I dont want to publish BSNL Tele Directory)

It is mainly due to IC and IC pals, that today I have 80 boundary hits (+) and ONE MINOR LOSS (Rs Eighteen) in current year

MAY ICHARTS GROW FROM STRENGTH TO STRENGTH AND TAKE US ALONG ON THIS JOURNEY!

Jai Hind, Prakash Holla
Gemini
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #3   PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 12:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congratulations, I-chart team.

I fully share the sentiments / compliments expressed by Chetan / Prakash.

With this new addition, I am sure Options Trading will get a new boost. I find the same to be quite rewarding method for short term trading. However, without charts, it was like firing in dark. Now, we are all enlightened !

Happy Options Trading Smile
falcon
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #4   PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2015 9:29 am    Post subject: Fantastic feature Reply with quote

Yes, this is what I have been waiting for! This feature is a very very valuable addition to iCharts. Hearty congratulations to the iCharts management.

falcon
AmitSwl_FnO
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #5   PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2015 9:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another star for ST(%PT)....Try to bring these charts in Platinum as well..... Very Happy
g_kab35
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #6   PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2015 10:43 am    Post subject: Contract specific charts for Nifty. Reply with quote

Dear Team Ichart,

Congrats & thank you for stock option charts.

Now please bring contract specific charts for Nifty. Your current Nifty option charts are on continue basis, on which any set up became useless at the time of expiry.

But Bank Nifty options are contract specific, which let the moving averages & s & r levels to be continue at the point of expiry.

Most difficult part of trading with Ichart Option charts are at last Friday of the month.

Hope u get my concern & will bring contract specific Nifty option charts as early as possible.

Regards,
Gautam.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Data All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: