Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Thanks - Loss Covered

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Introductions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Thanks - Loss Covered
amit.sin
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #1   PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 11:05 am    Post subject: Thanks - Loss Covered Reply with quote

Hi

I am Amit and I am writing here for the first time as I want to thanks from bottom of my heart to Speculator, shekarinvest, Anne and others for providing the SSPS system.

I joined this forum 2.5 years back and was carrying a loss of almost more than 4 lakhs. I had been a quiet observer and admirer of SSPS system. Great strategy plus great inputs by all other people helping each other. I started trading this system with initial hiccups and then slowly understanding and finetuning it, I have now covered all my losses and now sitting at decent profit. It was only due to great knowledge provided by these guys that I have learnt lot of things. Trading is not just about indicators but how to use it patiently. I have learnt lot of things here in this forum and now have become a better trader than before.

I would once again thanks Speculator and shekarinvest for helping people like us. Also I thanks icharts for providing charts at reasonable price with great service

icon_thx icon_thx

Last edited by amit.sin on Tue Jan 07, 2014 2:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
amitagg
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #2   PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

good...pls post "buy" or "sell" levels.....and open position "short or long"...since when ...target ...profit booking area etc.....regularly....SSPS is hopefully great system [just pure logical trending system as should be ]

pls reiterate time frame chart used.... or psot link [if readily available]
amit.sin
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #3   PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sure I will try to do that. I trade mainly Nifty, DLF, BankNifty, Copper, Lead and NG. All different timeframes as per my convenience.

I will post in the original thread

amitagg wrote:
good...pls post "buy" or "sell" levels.....and open position "short or long"...since when ...target ...profit booking area etc.....regularly....SSPS is hopefully great system [just pure logical trending system as should be ]

pls reiterate time frame chart used.... or psot link [if readily available]
ProTrader
Site Admin

Post: #4   PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Amit:

I can use your post as a marketing tool now. Subscribe to iCharts for Spec, Shekhar, Profits and Surprises (iSSPS) Mr. Green .

I am proud to see that folks have the humility to credit fellow members for their success.

Congratulations on your path to becoming a Better Trader!

Regards...PT
----------------------------------------------
Look Maa.....one more, when will I Laughing
Premothi
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #5   PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi

I am new to this forum...can someone give links or details of SSPs system?
rk_a2003
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #6   PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Premothi wrote:
Hi

I am new to this forum...can someone give links or details of SSPs system?

http://www.icharts.in/forum/swing-trading-the-speculator-way-t2230,postorder,desc,start,2340.html
Premothi
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #7   PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 9:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi rk,

Thanks a lot for the link
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Introductions All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: