Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The principle of compounding

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Strategies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author The principle of compounding
anshuman
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #1   PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 7:14 pm    Post subject: The principle of compounding Reply with quote

New Microsoft Excel Worksheet.xls
 Description:
I am a small trader with a capital of Rs.10000. Out of that Rs.650 goes to RT-Premium, now left with Rs.9350. In 30 trading sessions my capital can becomes Rs.66150 theoretically (7X ROI in 30 trading sessions), BUT IN PRACTICAL DO I HAVE THE DISCIPL

Download
 Filename:  New Microsoft Excel Worksheet.xls
 Filesize:  17 KB
 Downloaded:  758 Time(s)

pipstocks
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #2   PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 8:01 pm    Post subject: regarding your strategy Reply with quote

Respected sir, IS IT POSSIBLE? HOW IN DAY TRADING?

YOU ARE SINCERELY REQUESTED TO REPLY - WHICH INDICATOR DO U USE FOR THIS MUCH OF PROFIT?IN WHICH TIMEFRAME?
MY EMAIL : DRPIYUSH.GEDIA@YAHOO.CO.IN

THANKING YOURS.
anshuman
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #3   PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 12:31 am    Post subject: Re: The principle of compounding Reply with quote

Dear Piyush Sir,
The post is about money mgmt. If u open the excel sheet, you will see that if anyone can make 40 points every day on mininifty for 30 trading sessions with profit reinvestment, he will end up making the return that it shows. Its simply the compounding of money. Change it from 40 points to 50/30 points the results will be different.

Regarding the questions relating to How/Which/When, it totally depends upon the individual skill of the trader. What I said is if he can manage 40 points daily with profit reinvestment, after 30 days he will have that much money in his account.

Pls. follow SB regularly and go through the archives, you will get enough ideas about how to develop a good trading strategy.

Happy Trading !!
Anshuman
mbn
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #4   PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 12:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

good excel sheet.
sorry to say the compounding is good only on excel.
Advice For all new traders.... dont expect to make 7 times(700%) in 30 trading sessions.
challenge your self to make 7% on your capital in 30trading sessions and you will make more than that.

Try to make 700% or for that matter 100% in a month and you are destined to be ruined.

That compounding is just not practical.

Goodluck to all.

cheers,
mbn
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Strategies All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: