Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Rupee Game

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Fundamental Analysis
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author The Rupee Game
STEPUP
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #1   PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:25 pm    Post subject: The Rupee Game Reply with quote

How many people knew that the rise in current account deficit in INDIA is a well planned move by Indian Corporate Houses to bridge their gap in PAT.

The LIBOR manipulation has raised many question & the deadliest is "Whether our INDIAN RUPEE IS FIXED BY INDIAN CORPORATE CROOKS".

Fixing LIBOR price gives the Bankers the power to HEDGE ALL NPA's & To TOP it out , the most beneficiary CONFEDERATION OF INDIAN IDIOTS aka CII.
sonila
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Post: #2   PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stepup,as per u, the recent rupee devaluation is a manipulated thing. But how ? I think, rupee devaluation is an international economic affair.
amitsaraf21
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #3   PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:07 am    Post subject: hmmmm Reply with quote

Amazing analysis, keep it UP.
STEPUP
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #4   PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sonila wrote:
Stepup,as per u, the recent rupee devaluation is a manipulated thing. But how ? I think, rupee devaluation is an international economic affair.

Let me give you a hint, I think you have heard Goldman Sachs Opening up a huge Back-Office in India, everyone is saying, many job opportunity but is it so?

Can't we see USA,EU.

Rupee devaluation is truly an international economic affair & the Biggest thug is IMF running ALL THE PONZI's.

It is said that FII has invested in India in Billions but why is that the percentage is more in GOI BONDS.

And who the HELL are all this FII even Shankar Sharma was given the status of FII but SEBI Busted him.
arnav2007
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #5   PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

STEPUP wrote:
sonila wrote:

Let me give you a hint, I think you have heard Goldman Sachs Opening up a huge Back-Office in India, everyone is saying, many job opportunity but is it so?

Can't we see USA,EU.

Rupee devaluation is truly an international economic affair & the Biggest thug is IMF running ALL THE PONZI's.

It is said that FII has invested in India in Billions but why is that the percentage is more in GOI BONDS.

And who the HELL are all this FII even Shankar Sharma was given the status of FII but SEBI Busted him.

Very Happy thumbup
sonila
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Post: #6   PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

STEPUP wrote:
sonila wrote:

Can't we see USA,EU.

understood little bit.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Fundamental Analysis All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: