Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

TIME ANALYSIS ON NIFTY

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Market Direction
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author TIME ANALYSIS ON NIFTY
chetan83
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Post: #1   PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:00 am    Post subject: TIME ANALYSIS ON NIFTY Reply with quote

Friends need your comment.....what does the attached pic of Nifty weekly suggest.

Chetan.
rk_a2003
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #2   PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Both may happen Chetan ....?Iam not saying it your chart is saying it Laughing
psalm
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #3   PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:27 am    Post subject: TIME ANALYSIS ON NIFTY Reply with quote

chetan83 wrote:
Friends need your comment.....what does the attached pic of Nifty weekly suggest.

Chetan.

If you have asked this question in December, i would have told you that Nifty will test 4000 before 5000. But I'm a bit skeptical about that now. I believe that we'll test 4450-4350 range first....and then there is a chance for the market to test 4900 or even 5100 levels. But this makes me more bearish about the prospects of our markets, at least for the next 6-9 months. This is because, if a bottom is not made in January, then the market wont make a bottom in another 4-6 months, I guess. It means Grinding of the market again for another few months. I expect the market to go down gradually in the next 6 months and then consolidate for another 3 or 4 months before starting to move upwards.

NOTE: This is my personal opinion about the markets. Make sure that this view doesn't influence your view regarding the market. dots
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #4   PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"....if a bottom is not made in January, then the market wont make a bottom in another 4-6 months,......"

yes, not till mid may probably.
psalm
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #5   PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hopefully...as early as May Very Happy
chetan83
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Post: #6   PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:06 pm    Post subject: Re: TIME ANALYSIS ON NIFTY Reply with quote

psalm wrote:
chetan83 wrote:

Chetan.

If you have asked this question in December, i would have told you that Nifty will test 4000 before 5000. But I'm a bit skeptical about that now. I believe that we'll test 4450-4350 range first....and then there is a chance for the market to test 4900 or even 5100 levels. But this makes me more bearish about the prospects of our markets, at least for the next 6-9 months. This is because, if a bottom is not made in January, then the market wont make a bottom in another 4-6 months, I guess. It means Grinding of the market again for another few months. I expect the market to go down gradually in the next 6 months and then consolidate for another 3 or 4 months before starting to move upwards.

NOTE: This is my personal opinion about the markets. Make sure that this view doesn't influence your view regarding the market. dots

Hi,

Thanks for the input...
Even I have same perceptive...but now I see and chart suggest that after hitting 4740-50 (1M-fut) we head towards 4810, 4840, or 4900...and abv....the falling TL will act as strong resistance....till then I need to update this thread every week with weekly chart as where r we heading too!!!

Chetan.

Last edited by chetan83 on Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:25 pm; edited 2 times in total
psalm
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #7   PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thumbup
chetan83
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Post: #8   PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 11:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Friends,

Back to TIME MACHINE Laughing

We are banging our head on that number again 200 SMA starwars fourth Time !!

So this time...do or Die situation again. Lets participate....

Attached are few Charts....one is of 2009 from where we had a strong bull rally.....check the 200 SMA and the RSI...price consolidation and then price making new high....

Second chart shows how Nifty tried to break that 200 SMA...and check the RSI for all the 3 failed attempts.

This Time picture is very different....Price has again touched the 200 SMA but RSI is OB...

A hammer pattern as per candlestick that too forming in a major SMA....

Next week...IF this upward trend continues and the indicators IF dont show a sign of exhaustion....a new high is in the making.....5400 is not very far Laughing

Chetan.
chetan83
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Post: #9   PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 11:44 pm    Post subject: Re: TIME ANALYSIS ON NIFTY Reply with quote

chetan83 wrote:

Chetan.

Broader picture to be seen in Nifty weekly....this time I have taken 15 months instead of 13.....
Interestingly RSI is still in the comfort zone...MACD too supporting.....seems...NIFTY is ready to blast further UP....lets wait for next week closing....just a caution that NIFTY has formed a consecutive rising channel since four consecutive week !!!

Chetan.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Market Direction All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: