Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

To admin /Seniors/Thread starter,

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Strategies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author To admin /Seniors/Thread starter,
chandrujimrc
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Post: #1   PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 3:50 pm    Post subject: To admin /Seniors/Thread starter, Reply with quote

If I have done any thing wrong for locking the very very long and most useful thread I felt very sorry.To my knowledge I have not done any wrong thing.If have done any wrong thing knowingly or unknowingly,I felt very very sorry.So I request the Admin Sir,Pl reconsider your decision.Don't penalize the growth of this thread.
chetan83
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Post: #2   PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear ST,

As per my understanding, and the thread discussion, Chandru has made a logical question to Niftyman for posting a +ww which as per him has hit the Target. If we are unable to identify the set-up (in any TF), then why cannot Niftyman post the chart for reference for all of us.

Its your site and your discretion of locking this thread, but we all have been associated with icharts since past many years.....so you are in better position to judge what is right, what is wrong.

Regards,
Chetan.
SwingTrader
Site Admin

Post: #3   PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 7:03 pm    Post subject: Re: To admin /Seniors/Thread starter, Reply with quote

chandrujimrc wrote:
If I have done any thing wrong for locking the very very long and most useful thread I felt very sorry.To my knowledge I have not done any wrong thing.If have done any wrong thing knowingly or unknowingly,I felt very very sorry.So I request the Admin Sir,Pl reconsider your decision.Don't penalize the growth of this thread.

chandrujimrc,

I feel you misunderstood. I closed the thread as others were targeting selectively and not discussing things in a proper way in the thread. Few users had sent me private messages complaining about it. I have no problem unlocking the thread again but please see if you want to start your own thread on the same topic and continue. If you want to continue in the same thread then I will go ahead and re-activate it but I will then have to stop others from posting if they don't follow the proper discussion.

SwingTrader
Site Admin

Post: #4   PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chetan83 wrote:
Dear ST,

As per my understanding, and the thread discussion, Chandru has made a logical question to Niftyman for posting a +ww which as per him has hit the Target. If we are unable to identify the set-up (in any TF), then why cannot Niftyman post the chart for reference for all of us.

Its your site and your discretion of locking this thread, but we all have been associated with icharts since past many years.....so you are in better position to judge what is right, what is wrong.

Regards,
Chetan.

I have no problem unlocking the thread. Even though it is my discretion, it is you all who participate in the threads that have more say in this. My only idea was to stop postings by one or two users who were improperly targettng or making fun of others.

falcon
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #5   PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Admin,

Though it would waste some of your valuable time to find out who the culprit is, I would still advise to identify and eliminate the troublemaker, instead of closing the thread altogether. By doing so, people would think twice before repeating such behavior.

Regards,
falcon.
chandrujimrc
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Post: #6   PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear chetan sir,thank you very much for your spirit in this regard.I don't know why most of the senior members are keeping quiet in this issue.I have posted more than 1200 messages in this forum.I request each and every one to review my postings and point out a single message in which I have disturbed or harmed any one except this issue that too a person who is always criticising not only me in others thread also with harsh and sarcastic wordings without posting not even a single chart..Any how I have given a request to the Admin,it is up to him to decide.
chetan83
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Post: #7   PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 7:29 pm    Post subject: Re: To admin /Seniors/Thread starter, Reply with quote

SwingTrader wrote:
chandrujimrc wrote:

chandrujimrc,

I feel you misunderstood. I closed the thread as others were targeting selectively and not discussing things in a proper way in the thread. Few users had sent me private messages complaining about it. I have no problem unlocking the thread again but please see if you want to start your own thread on the same topic and continue. If you want to continue in the same thread then I will go ahead and re-activate it but I will then have to stop others from posting if they don't follow the proper discussion.

Thank You ST, for your kind consideration.... artist
SwingTrader
Site Admin

Post: #8   PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chandru,

I have unlocked the thread.

Please understand that this done to help you and not to stop you from posting. I would have preferred you to start a new thread and continue there. But since you want to continue there, please go ahead.

thumbup1

chetan83
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Post: #9   PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SwingTrader wrote:
chandru,

I have unlocked the thread.

Please understand that this done to help you and not to stop you from posting. I would have preferred you to start a new thread and continue there. But since you want to continue there, please go ahead.

thumbup1

OLD is GOLD, ST..... AEOM
chandrujimrc
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Post: #10   PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Admin(ST Sir),
Thank you very much for unlocking the thread and your personal advice to me..I will take it and follow it sir.I am continuing or not but the thread should continue in a good manners.Because there is a famous saying in our language We can't fire a house for the fear of bed bugs.Once again thank you.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Strategies All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: