Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

TradeJini Q's-SET1

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> TradeJini - Get Free Realtime Charts
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author TradeJini Q's-SET1
AmitSwl_FnO
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #1   PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 6:38 am    Post subject: TradeJini Q's-SET1 Reply with quote

1. Is the Fund withdraw from your Back-Office to the client account Free or chargeable?

2.Are the additional call & trade charges adjusted against subscription in case a person uses the call & Trade?

3.Is the reimbursement of the fees segment wise or based on total number of trades..For example a trader pays commo+Stocks f&O to icharts...his/her number of trades in stocks is more than commo say
Monthly Trades in Stock Market: 80
Monthly Trades in Commo: 30
Total Trades : 110
So What shall be total reimbursement ?
a. Segement wise: i.e 45*20=900 for Stocks & 30*20=600 For commo.
or
b. Total = 110*20=2200

Thanks
TradeJini
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #2   PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 9:49 am    Post subject: Reimbursement of the fees Reply with quote

1. When you withdraw funds from Tradejini there are no charges levied.

When you give a pay-in to Tradejini through NEFT/RTGS it is free, if the pay-in is through atom gateway a flat fee of Rs 10.11 is charged.

2. Call N Trade charges are not considered for reversal.

3. The reimbursement of the subscription charges will be in full irrespective of the segment in which you trade. The reversal is based upon the total number of trades done in any exchange any segment.

It will always be advantage "CLIENT"

Smile
pkholla
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #3   PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 10:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I REQUEST EVERYBODY TO MAKE USE OF ONE THREAD TO ASK Q'S TO TRADEJINI RATHER THAN OPEN NEW, NEW THREAD EVERY TIME FOR ONE QUESTION PER MEMBER!
Let us avoid clutter and keep IC + Forum "green"!
Thank you for the cooperation, in advance, Prakash Holla
AmitSwl_FnO
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #4   PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 10:54 am    Post subject: Question Regarding Withdraw of funds Reply with quote

""When you give a pay-in to Tradejini through NEFT/RTGS it is free, if the pay-in is through atom gateway a flat fee of Rs 10.11 is charged. ""

My question is regarding a funds withdrawal using back office not Pay in.Suppose I withdraw funds from broker account to bank account using back-office after trading hours.Is it chargeable?
AmitSwl_FnO
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #5   PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 10:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PKH,
in my opinion it is better to post a new topic under the Index...since it will be easy to track and reply for TraderJini People.

thankx
TradeJini
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #6   PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:13 am    Post subject: Funds Withdrawal is Not Chargeable Reply with quote

Funds withdrawal using back office is not chargeable.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> TradeJini - Get Free Realtime Charts All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: