Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

TRADEJINI SUGGESTIONS

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> TradeJini - Get Free Realtime Charts
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author TRADEJINI SUGGESTIONS
AmitSwl_FnO
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #1   PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 3:47 pm    Post subject: TRADEJINI SUGGESTIONS Reply with quote

Here are a few suggestions to TradeJini:

1. Don't include special characters in password unless made mandatory by exchange or any other equivalent body.

2.Auto Square time after 3:20 say 3:22 (The reason is simple ..vast number of traders using ODIN leave the trades at 3:05 pm...here if u provide 15 min lag ...it would suit day traders on 15min tfs,10min tf & 5min or below who want to hold and capture last 15min action.

3.Provide a manual if possible for trading tools.(NEST &WEB)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A question:

How to prolong trading session on Tradejini Web...any help shall be welcome.

thx
ProTrader
Site Admin

Post: #2   PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 5:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Amit:

Good suggestions. But I would disagree on the password front. It is good to have a strong password, which means having a special character in it. Else having alphabets, number and caps is at best a medium strong password. So it is advisable that for any financial site (bank, broker or insurance) you keep a strong password. It can be as simple as adding $. $ sign may bring some good luck too Mr. Green.

Rest I will leave it for jini....wooosh Laughing

Regards,
--$P$T
TradeJini
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #3   PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 12:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can use alpha-numeric password for trading log-in

Wrto to Auto-square off, we are looking at revising the time to 3.20 pm. Will keep you updated once done.

We will be soon uploading the self-help video manual for NEST version

Pl clarify or elaborate what it means " Prolonging the trading session in Tradejini Web"

Happy Trading
Tradejini Team

ProTrader wrote:
Hi Amit:

Good suggestions. But I would disagree on the password front. It is good to have a strong password, which means having a special character in it. Else having alphabets, number and caps is at best a medium strong password. So it is advisable that for any financial site (bank, broker or insurance) you keep a strong password. It can be as simple as adding $. $ sign may bring some good luck too Mr. Green.

Rest I will leave it for jini....wooosh Laughing

Regards,
--$P$T
Smile
SUNILARORA
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #4   PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2015 6:04 pm    Post subject: mobile trading app Reply with quote

I am trading through tradejini from from last 1 year but facing some probems because there is no mobile app, is there any chances of mobile app launch in near team
SUNILARORA
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #5   PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2015 6:06 pm    Post subject: want to change my Mobile no. Reply with quote

is there any online option to change my Mobile No, I tried to change it from Backoffice software but its not getting updated.
kamal.icharts
Site Admin

Post: #6   PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2015 6:33 pm    Post subject: Re: want to change my Mobile no. Reply with quote

Dear Member,

We have informed Tradejini about your query. They will reply you back over here within 24 hours.

Regards

Kamal

SUNILARORA wrote:
is there any online option to change my Mobile No, I tried to change it from Backoffice software but its not getting updated.
TradeJini
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #7   PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2015 2:59 pm    Post subject: Re: mobile trading app Reply with quote

SUNILARORA wrote:
I am trading through tradejini from from last 1 year but facing some probems because there is no mobile app, is there any chances of mobile app launch in near team

We provide NSE NOW mobile App to our customers who wants to trade in equity and F&O. You can contact our service desk at 080-40204020 or share your Tradejini client code to guide you

Thanks
Tradejini Team
TradeJini
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #8   PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2015 3:07 pm    Post subject: Re: want to change my Mobile no. Reply with quote

SUNILARORA wrote:

As per the exchange guidelines, you need to submit a modification form to change the mobile number in our records and as such cannot be updated online in the system. You can access the form in our download section, print, sign and send it to us. For further query contact us at 080-40204020 or write to help@tradejini.com to get the modification form.

Thanks
Tradejini Team
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> TradeJini - Get Free Realtime Charts All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: