Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Traders Carnival 2012
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Traders Carnival 2012
rainbow
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #16   PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:24 pm    Post subject: Traders Carnival 2012 Reply with quote

Hi Veerappan!!!

Thank you for the post.

Would be really great to see you at #TC2012 in Bangalore! After all, both days are holidays, friday (Bakrid) - a trading holiday, and Saturday.

btw, 3 of the speakers are from Chennai:)
And atleast 18-20 people registered so far are from TN.
Having said that, obviously, I dont *believe* you about your 'knew only Tamizh ' point Smile Smile

Have a nice evening and a great week ahead!

Cheers
DJ

veerappan wrote:
rain bowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwld well ...more yokers... more bats mans... more practice... mmmm..... i will try to ... if time permits......i knew only tamil... let us c..... 2guns 2guns 2guns 2guns

good keep rocking.... Very Happy

veeru
chennai boy
2guns 2guns 2guns
veerappan
Expert
Expert

Post: #17   PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

who r all they ? from chennai speakers.. dont say from jaikumar [aiadmk Very Happy ]
veerappan
Expert
Expert

Post: #18   PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i mean it communications are the problem [ for me]... thats what i said i knew only tamil....
rainbow
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #19   PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:51 pm    Post subject: Traders Carnival 2012 Reply with quote

Hi Veerappan

Not Jaikumar Smile

Sriram Balasubramaniam and Viswanathan Sundaresan have developed their own strategies sometime in 2005 and are trading with it since then.

B Krishnakumar had been editor and Chief Research Analyst of The Hindu Businessline for 12 years, and for a while with Dow Jones. He will be talking about his pricepoints strategy.

Had a nice chat with him on a visit to Chennai last week, and found he is partial towards 'long only' in Cash.

Some speakers are from Mumbai and Bangalore. One of the other speakers is from Dubai.

Link here...

http://traderscarnival.com/speakers/

Cheers
DJ

veerappan wrote:
who r all they ? from chennai speakers.. dont say from jaikumar [aiadmk Very Happy ]
amitkbaid1008
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #20   PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rainbow Hats Off to you for organizing such an event.

Hope I could attend as well
rainbow
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #21   PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:33 pm    Post subject: Traders Carnival 2012 Reply with quote

Thanks, Amit. But it is not a singular effort. All credit to teamwork. I am lucky to be surrounded by people far more talented and brainier and are great achievers in their respective domains.

I only connect the dots.

Having said that, would be nice if you attend. btw, which city do you live in? could put you in touch with other participants from your city to either drive/travel together if you are so inclined.

Cheers
DJ

amitkbaid1008 wrote:

p_wangdu
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #22   PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rainbow ,
wish all the best and success for efforts you people taking to share, gain , and enrich ., wish i too attain ., but hope next time i will be lucky. its really a teacher's effort ... congratulations to you and all participating it. Very Happy
amitkbaid1008
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #23   PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:52 pm    Post subject: Re: Traders Carnival 2012 Reply with quote

rainbow wrote:
Thanks, Amit. But it is not a singular effort. All credit to teamwork. I am lucky to be surrounded by people far more talented and brainier and are great achievers in their respective domains.

I only connect the dots.

Having said that, would be nice if you attend. btw, which city do you live in? could put you in touch with other participants from your city to either drive/travel together if you are so inclined.

Cheers
DJ

amitkbaid1008 wrote:

Hi Rainbow

I am too far away from Bangaluru. I am from Jaipur so its not possible to drive together. However if you have any participants from Jaipur please let me informed.

Thanks
rainbow
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #24   PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:53 pm    Post subject: Traders Carnival 2012 Reply with quote

Hi P_wangdu

Did you choose this handle since you liked the way it sounded (wacky) or are a fan of Aamir Khan? Smile

Thank you for your wishes. The response from Ichartians has been really good so far, running out of acco capacity at the venue, will have to check tomorrow.

Yes, all the speakers at #TC2012 share a common love for Technical Analysis, trading and have an altruistic view to life, sharing of knowledge. None of them have sought any kind of monetary compensation to be at the event. Which is why the registration costs are priced as they are.

Have a great week ahead, all

Cheers
DJ

p_wangdu wrote:
rainbow ,
wish all the best and success for efforts you people taking to share, gain , and enrich ., wish i too attain ., but hope next time i will be lucky. its really a teacher's effort ... congratulations to you and all participating it. Very Happy
rainbow
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #25   PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:13 am    Post subject: A request - Traders Carnival 2012 Reply with quote

Dear all

Good Morning.

While the response from Ichartians from all India for the event has been amazing, I have one request for those who have already transferred funds online.

During the funds transfer process, request you to please put just your name and location in the description column.

Please do NOT put #TC2012 or Traders Carnival in the description field.

We know, after all, you *are* coming to Bangalore for the event. Smile

The point is simple, it becomes difficult to associate your bank account details (which I do not know) with your name (which I do know)

About 20 of you have completed step 1 of the registration process over the weekend, please go ahead with the funds transfer today and email me the transaction details.

Thank you and have a great week ahead.

Cheers
DJ
galrani
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #26   PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:07 am    Post subject: Re: Traders Carnival 2012 Reply with quote

Yeah it was not the money but the Hic! Hic! which attracted me to this event wine

Jokes apart - DJ you are doing a great job. groupwave
Cheers
Shiva

rainbow wrote:
Hi P_wangdu

Did you choose this handle since you liked the way it sounded (wacky) or are a fan of Aamir Khan? Smile

Thank you for your wishes. The response from Ichartians has been really good so far, running out of acco capacity at the venue, will have to check tomorrow.

Yes, all the speakers at #TC2012 share a common love for Technical Analysis, trading and have an altruistic view to life, sharing of knowledge. None of them have sought any kind of monetary compensation to be at the event. Which is why the registration costs are priced as they are.

Have a great week ahead, all

Cheers
DJ

p_wangdu wrote:
rainbow ,
sonila
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Post: #27   PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Galrani, u r going to discuss ur 3,5 ema cross over method in TC. Right ??????
galrani
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #28   PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Sonila

Correction : 3x5 system idea and credits are to Vish only. I am only a follower of the system shown to me by him

What I am going to share is some analysis that I have done on the historical backtest that will show how and why I have arrived at the addition, scaling in and scaling out rules.

Also I will be doing a short presenation on how to make your money work for you which would cover points on how to assess requirements and work towards youtlife time goals.

Personally I'm excited to know you would be joining. I would love to discuss your PSAR intraday strategy or any others that you are following. I rarely do intraday, but would like to learn this in detail to pass on the knowledge to my wife.

Cheers
Shiva

sonila wrote:
rainbow
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #29   PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:22 am    Post subject: Traders Carnival 2012 Reply with quote

Just to put things in perspective...

1. Vish (Viswanathan Sundaresan) from chennai devised the 3x5 ema cross over strategy sometime in 2005. This strategy now has over 200 followers.
2. Shiva has taken that strategy and tweaked it to facilitate earlier entries and reduce whipsaws.
3. Both of them are speakers at the event, #TC2012.
4. Shiva, Shukran!

sonila wrote:
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #30   PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I only connect the dots.

Rainbow, connecting earth and the sky is not new to you! Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Education All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: