Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Traders Carnival 2012
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Traders Carnival 2012
umesh1
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Post: #46   PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 1:52 pm    Post subject: Re: Traders Carnival 2012 Reply with quote

amolala wrote:
Dear DJ,

Well i am mighty interested to attend the " Carnival "

I was going through your website. It mentions registration charges of 8000/- and 6000/- for stay, food and seminar. What s the difference in the two slabs of rates ?

Dear amola
there on site,http://traderscarnival.com/register-2/anyway

Cheers
rainbow
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #47   PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 6:25 am    Post subject: Traders Carnival 2012 Reply with quote

Good Morning, all.

Dear Amolala,

There are three options on the register page.

1. All strategy sessions+Food = Rs 4000
2. All strategy sessions+Food+stay at venue from 25th evening to 27th evening - Rs 6000
3. All strategy sessions+Food+stay at venue from 25th evening to 28th evening - Rs 8000.

The 3rd option has been added after requests from participants traveling from other locations.

Sunday presents an opportunity for brainstorming and discussion on strategies presented during the event with some of the speakers and participants. Or, maybe some sightseeing.

Please note that no formal strategy sessions are planned for sunday, 28th october 2012.

In other news, I had a meeting with the Director of the venue today, and they have agreed to accommodate our request for Jain Food.

Frankly, I do not remember who called me with this request, or from which forum, but if this request was from Ichartians, please get in touch with me -Thanks!

Have a nice day, all.

Cheers
DJ

umesh1 wrote:
amolala wrote:
Dear DJ,

Well i am mighty interested to attend the " Carnival "

I was going through your website. It mentions registration charges of 8000/- and 6000/- for stay, food and seminar. What s the difference in the two slabs of rates ?

Dear amola
there on site,http://traderscarnival.com/register-2/anyway

Cheers
shankaar10
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #48   PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rainbow,

Very good initiative.

Wish you all the best..
rainbow
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #49   PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:42 am    Post subject: Traders Carnival 2012 Reply with quote

Thanks, Shankaar!

btw, the credit goes to teamwork. people from Icharts, as well as other forums have been involved in the strategising and execution of this event.

Vinay : remember the 'dots' thing ? Smile

Cheers
DJ

shankaar10 wrote:
Rainbow,

Very good initiative.

Wish you all the best..
pkholla
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #50   PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Galrani/ Rainbow: I compliment you both for the excellent spade work in organising this event. Even the choice of venue looks ideal what with the sylvan and peaceful appearance as is evident in the photos on the website. What's more, when they have a free moment or 2, participants who want to can practise swing trading, with good return, with Lord Greystoke. Regards, Prakash Holla
umesh1
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Post: #51   PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pkholla wrote:
Galrani/ Rainbow: I compliment you both for the excellent spade work in organising this event. Even the choice of venue looks ideal what with the sylvan and peaceful appearance as is evident in the photos on the website. What's more, when they have a free moment or 2, participants who want to can practise swing trading, with good return, with Lord Greystoke. Regards, Prakash Holla

Hi Prakash
Will you be there as its in your city,see you if you are enrolling for same
Cheers
sonila
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Post: #52   PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Umesh, u r lucky enough to attend the carnival.
umesh1
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Post: #53   PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sonila wrote:
Umesh, u r lucky enough to attend the carnival.

Had been lucky if it had been in mumbai you can say
Cheers
chetan83
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Post: #54   PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Rainbow,

What is reporting time to reach the venue? I am from Jamshedpur, and will come by Train nearest station to Whitefield is "Krishnarajapuram".
When I have to reach there if I am staying in ECC, on thrusday night?
Need to book railway ticket accordingly (already W/L - 95).

If possible post the Itenary of entire schedule, that will benefit many.

regards,
Chetan.
umesh1
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Post: #55   PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

chetan83 wrote:
Hi Rainbow,

What is reporting time to reach the venue? I am from Jamshedpur, and will come by Train nearest station to Whitefield is "Krishnarajapuram".

regards,
Chetan.

HI Chetan
Just check the link for your reference.http://traderscarnival.com/agenda/
Regards
chetan83
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Post: #56   PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 12:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

umesh1 wrote:
chetan83 wrote:
Hi Rainbow,

regards,
Chetan.

HI Chetan
Regards

Thank U Umesh, got the same cleared. Check in by thrusday evening.
rainbow
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #57   PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 6:18 pm    Post subject: Traders Carnival 2012 Reply with quote

Chetan

I presume that phone call today has answered all your queries.

and yes, will post on the website as well as via individual mail to all participants the recommended routes to take, mode of transport, how much to pay, and other necessary details.

In fact, a 'cheat sheet' is being prepared which will also include how to maximise /optimise benefits from #TC2012

Cheers
DJ

chetan83 wrote:
umesh1 wrote:
chetan83 wrote:
Hi Rainbow,

regards,
Chetan.

HI Chetan
Regards

rainbow
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #58   PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:05 pm    Post subject: Traders Carnival 2012 - UPDATES Reply with quote

Dear all

There will now be TEN strategy sessions over two days at #TC2012. The sessions will start early morning and are likely to go on late into the night. Those of you who have opted not to stay at the venue are requested to make travel arrangements accordingly after the sessions.

I will post an update of the Agenda both here, as well as on the website for participants from other forums. Prolly sometime over the weekend.

The tenth session we have added will be a strategy session by Vishal Malkan from Mumbai who has been a trader from the age of 16 and has over 18 years of trading experience. He will be talking about day trading strategies.

- Folks have asked for contact details of other participants coming to #TC2012. I will be sending this document containing names, city, email addresses, phone numbers to all the registered email addresses. This information was sought to enable make travel plans from the respective cities, together. Notably, folks from Delhi,Mumbai and Pune have asked for this information.

- I will be visiting the #TC2012 venue, the ECC - Ecumenical Christian Centre - today for an overnight stay for due-diligence and general recce. Will post updates on this visit subsequently.

- There have been some queries - owing to some confusion about days of stay at the venue in Bangalore. The table below attempts to clarify this point here. This information is already available on the www.traderscarnival.com website.

1. Rs 4000 All Strategy sessions + meals No Stay
2. Rs 6000 All Strategy sessions + meals+stay from 25th evening to 27th October 2012 (evening)
3 Rs 8000 All Strategy sessions + meals + stay from 25th evening to 28th October evening.

We have had approximately 80 registrations so far for #TC2012. While this is a really good number, this is slightly short of the 100 participants we were expecting,

SO,

If any of you are 'sitting on the fence', get off the fence and go to register at http://traderscarnival.com/register-2/ Smile

Have a great weekend, all.

Cheers
DJ

rainbow wrote:
Chetan

and yes, will post on the website as well as via individual mail to all participants the recommended routes to take, mode of transport, how much to pay, and other necessary details.

In fact, a 'cheat sheet' is being prepared which will also include how to maximise /optimise benefits from #TC2012

Cheers
DJ

chetan83 wrote:
umesh1 wrote:
chetan83 wrote:
Hi Rainbow,

regards,
Chetan.

HI Chetan
Regards

rainbow
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #59   PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:54 am    Post subject: Pictures, other IMPORTANT updates for Traders Carnival 2012 Reply with quote

Dear all

We had a family visit to ECC, the venue for Traders Carnival 2012 the last weekend.

The visit was to check due-diligence of the conferencing facilities, accommodation arrangements and more, for #TC2012

These updates are following this visit.

1. 104 people can be accommodated at the venue. We are nearly full.
2. Some pics of the venue attached here. Lovely greenery in the 29 acre campus. - Update, there is a 1Mb limitation on attachment sizes, and have to do some homework on this, subsequently.
3. The conference hall has an auditorium style seating of 400
4. The venue was constructed in 1963. Some old fittings are still present. Those interested in using their laptops in their rooms need to bring a two-pin plug. As against the 3 pin plug for your laptop chargers.
5. WiFi works in the hall where we would have our event. However, since the Event is held in an area of campus area 29 acres, the WiFi does not have a footprint in the rooms. To check personal email or other browsing, please do bring your smartphones, dongles, etc for net access in the rooms or the outdoor areas.

A request:

Several people presumably from this forum (and others as well) have transferred funds to my account without the requested
description as part of the transaction. They have put either my name (which I already know) or 'Traders Carnival' which is
the event anyways in question instead of *THEIR* name.

This has caused quite a bit of confusion since we are unable to reconcile the registered names with the payments, and need help.

These folks are requested to please send me an email with the transaction number or cheque number so we can wrap up this issue quickly.

As promised, I will email all participants at your registered email addresses, the list of all participants for #TC2012. This is being done at your request, since some of you required them to make travel arrangements together from different cities in India.

I would strongly request that this list is used only by you, and not distributed publicly - Thanks!

Note: If you have received this email, but havent received the participant list after registration, it is likely that your email address is not registered in our database. In which case, send me an email with details. This list will be sent before this weekend ends.

The list will contain names, email addresses, contact numbers and city of residence.

And finally....

-We have the Rs 4000 option still available..
-This option includes all strategy sessions and food. NO STAY.
-The Conference Hall has adequate seating capacity out of which more than 90 are now filled.
-Those of you interested, or have friends/contacts who wish to be a part of the Traders Carnival may please go to www.traderscarnival.com and register.

ps: I request all participants to confirm date and approximate time of arrival at the venue at Bangalore
As mentioned earlier, default timings are 25th october 6pm to 27th October 9 pm. For those who have chosen the additional day, checkout from the venue is 28th October 2012.

Please email me for questions/clarifications and have a lovely weekend.

[Help needed: which is the best picture format to use to post on the forum? Minimum filesize from the iphone is 1.47 Mb in JPG format - Thanks!]

Cheers
DJ

87627 11119

rainbow wrote:
Dear all

There will now be TEN strategy sessions over two days at #TC2012. The sessions will start early morning and are likely to go on late into the night. Those of you who have opted not to stay at the venue are requested to make travel arrangements accordingly after the sessions.

I will post an update of the Agenda both here, as well as on the website for participants from other forums. Prolly sometime over the weekend.

The tenth session we have added will be a strategy session by Vishal Malkan from Mumbai who has been a trader from the age of 16 and has over 18 years of trading experience. He will be talking about day trading strategies.

- Folks have asked for contact details of other participants coming to #TC2012. I will be sending this document containing names, city, email addresses, phone numbers to all the registered email addresses. This information was sought to enable make travel plans from the respective cities, together. Notably, folks from Delhi,Mumbai and Pune have asked for this information.

- I will be visiting the #TC2012 venue, the ECC - Ecumenical Christian Centre - today for an overnight stay for due-diligence and general recce. Will post updates on this visit subsequently.

- There have been some queries - owing to some confusion about days of stay at the venue in Bangalore. The table below attempts to clarify this point here. This information is already available on the www.traderscarnival.com website.

1. Rs 4000 All Strategy sessions + meals No Stay
2. Rs 6000 All Strategy sessions + meals+stay from 25th evening to 27th October 2012 (evening)
3 Rs 8000 All Strategy sessions + meals + stay from 25th evening to 28th October evening.

We have had approximately 80 registrations so far for #TC2012. While this is a really good number, this is slightly short of the 100 participants we were expecting,

SO,

If any of you are 'sitting on the fence', get off the fence and go to register at http://traderscarnival.com/register-2/ Smile

Have a great weekend, all.

Cheers
DJ

rainbow wrote:
Chetan

Cheers
DJ

chetan83 wrote:
umesh1 wrote:
chetan83 wrote:
Hi Rainbow,

regards,
Chetan.

HI Chetan
Regards

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Education All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: