Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Traders Carnival 2012
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Traders Carnival 2012
rainbow
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #1   PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:38 am    Post subject: Traders Carnival 2012 Reply with quote

Greetings,all.

At the outset, I would like to thank Srikanth (ST) for conveying his best wishes for this event. And for giving his permission to post these details on the Icharts forum

Announcing Traders Carnival 2012, a two day all-India residential conference for retail traders, on October 26th and 27th 2012. The event will be held in Bangalore.

Traders Carnival 2012 is an open forum for traders to

- Listen to 9 traders with more than 7 years of exclusive trading experience trading for a living share (and explain) their personalized strategy with you. These Speakers who are also traders, have been chosen from various online forums both from India and abroad.

- Interact and brainstorm with more than 50 participants comprising of full time traders, and those with day jobs who wish to invest/trade smartly on their own, using Real-Time charts and Technical analysis.

Icing on the cake for Ichartians

Speculator, an inseparable part of Icharts, is one of the speakers at the event, and would also talk in drilled-down detail about his 34 ema Mean Reversion strategy, Money/Risk Management techniques and more.

Details on the event here. www.traderscarnival.com.

If you find your thinking aligns with the objective of this event, go ahead and register

This is a paid event, costs Rs 6000 per person, includes all strategy sessions, food and stay at the venue for both days.
The Event is being held at the ECC – www.eccbangalore.in amidst green surroundings in a 30 acre campus.

Ps: The registration costs of Rs. 6000 is expected to meet expenses towards stay at the venue, food and conferencing facilities for the entire two days of this program.

Warm Regards to PT, Kamal and the rest of the Icharts’ team.

Have a great weekend, all.

Cheers
DJ
varun_alld
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #2   PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:35 am    Post subject: Re: Traders Carnival 2012 Reply with quote

rainbow wrote:
Greetings,all.

At the outset, I would like to thank Srikanth (ST) for conveying his best wishes for this event. And for giving his permission to post these details on the Icharts forum

Announcing Traders Carnival 2012, a two day all-India residential conference for retail traders, on October 26th and 27th 2012. The event will be held in Bangalore.

- Listen to 9 traders with more than 7 years of exclusive trading experience trading for a living share (and explain) their personalized strategy with you. These Speakers who are also traders, have been chosen from various online forums both from India and abroad.

- Interact and brainstorm with more than 50 participants comprising of full time traders, and those with day jobs who wish to invest/trade smartly on their own, using Real-Time charts and Technical analysis.

Speculator, an inseparable part of Icharts, is one of the speakers at the event, and would also talk in drilled-down detail about his 34 ema Mean Reversion strategy, Money/Risk Management techniques and more.

If you find your thinking aligns with the objective of this event, go ahead and register

This is a paid event, costs Rs 6000 per person, includes all strategy sessions, food and stay at the venue for both days.
The Event is being held at the ECC – www.eccbangalore.in amidst green surroundings in a 30 acre campus.

Ps: The registration costs of Rs. 6000 is expected to meet expenses towards stay at the venue, food and conferencing facilities for the entire two days of this program.

Cheers
DJ

WOW !! nice thing started !! .... Banglore ..... here i come !!!!

2guns 2guns 2guns
rainbow
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #3   PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:51 am    Post subject: Re: Traders Carnival 2012 Reply with quote

Varun

Nice to see smilies back in circulation. had lost touch with them since was away from Icharts for a while Smile

Forgot to mention one important point. There have been 45+ registrations already so far, and there is a limit on the number of people that can be accommodated at the venue, so confirmation of registrations would be on 'first come first served' basis

Cheers
DJ

varun_alld wrote:
rainbow wrote:
Greetings,all.

Cheers
DJ

WOW !! nice thing started !! .... Banglore ..... here i come !!!!

2guns 2guns 2guns
rk_a2003
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #4   PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, DJ,ST and Rainbow.Planning to attend.
rainbow
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #5   PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 5:05 pm    Post subject: Traders Carnival 2012 Reply with quote

Great, RK. Trying to get some numbers before closing registrations for the 'stay' options. As mentioned, registrations would be on a 'first come, first served' basis and will close when the numbers that can be accommodated are reached.

Please go ahead with the registration process on the 'register' tab of the website, www.traderscarnival.com

Do revert should you have queries

btw, 'DJ' and 'Rainbow' are the same person, ME Smile 'Rainbow' was/is my Icharts handle.

Cheers
DJ

rk_a2003 wrote:
vishyvaranasi
Green Belt
Green Belt

Post: #6   PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:12 pm    Post subject: Hi All Reply with quote

Hi ,

Nice to hear but Bangalore too far to plan for the trip.Itll be nice if someone can plan the same in Hyderabad ,so that we the people from Andhra can attend.By the way all the best to the Ichartians who are attending the session.Really brainstorm them till exhausted.Will be waiting for the feedbacks from ichartians.

All the Best and wish a great success for the event.

Vishy
rainbow
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #7   PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:18 pm    Post subject: Traders Carnival 2012 Reply with quote

HI Vishy

Thank you for your wishes.

btw, guys from delhi,mumbai,calcutta, chennai and other locations are flying in for #TC2012. A few from Hyderabad are driving in. Not to mention a couple of them from Dubai and Manila. Hyderabad is an overnight journey Smile

Just playing devil's advocate Smile

Have fun and enjoy the weekend!

Cheers
DJ

vishyvaranasi wrote:
Hi ,

Nice to hear but Bangalore too far to plan for the trip.Itll be nice if someone can plan the same in Hyderabad ,so that we the people from Andhra can attend.By the way all the best to the Ichartians who are attending the session.Really brainstorm them till exhausted.Will be waiting for the feedbacks from ichartians.

All the Best and wish a great success for the event.

Vishy
rk_a2003
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #8   PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:22 pm    Post subject: Re: Traders Carnival 2012 Reply with quote

rainbow wrote:
Great, RK. Trying to get some numbers before closing registrations for the 'stay' options. As mentioned, registrations would be on a 'first come, first served' basis and will close when the numbers that can be accommodated are reached.

Please go ahead with the registration process on the 'register' tab of the website, www.traderscarnival.com

Do revert should you have queries

btw, 'DJ' and 'Rainbow' are the same person, ME Smile 'Rainbow' was/is my Icharts handle.

Cheers
DJ

rk_a2003 wrote:

Oh! DJ aka Rainbow,

I should have realized… where else a rainbow is desirable other than at a day care center.

I am just waiting for a confirmation from one of my friend.
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #9   PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RK, rainbow has divulged only two names so far. He has at least 7 but comes online only once in 7 years. Smile
rainbow
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #10   PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:57 pm    Post subject: Traders Carnival 2012 Reply with quote

Hey Vinay, nice to be back here. feeling a strong sense of deja vu/nostalgia Smile Smile

And my cupboard is now bare. no skeletons. two names is all Smile

Hope to be regular here after #TC2012 in October.

vinay28 wrote:
RK, rainbow has divulged only two names so far. He has at least 7 but comes online only once in 7 years. Smile
diamondheart
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #11   PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:05 am    Post subject: GRAET CHANCE TO PEOPLE WHO KNOW NOTHING ABOUT TRADING Reply with quote

Smile will be great chance for people who are new to trading.......... all the best to the organizers and participants.... artist aromal , kerala
umesh1
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Post: #12   PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Friends
I believe its an opportunity and experience for all who are associated with market as freshers,experts,advisors,analysts,veterans and critics.
Shall make it
Regards
Umesh
rainbow
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #13   PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:03 pm    Post subject: Traders Carnival 2012 Reply with quote

Hi Umesh

I received two entries in your name in the registration form, one at 9:48 am and the other at 9:50 am today. Just wanted to check if the second one was in error or on behalf of someone else.

btw, I am assuming it is you, and your mobile number ends in ...177. Please confirm.

Aromal:

Thank you for the wishes, hope to see you there Smile

Have a great sunday, all

Cheers
DJ

umesh1 wrote:
Dear Friends
I believe its an opportunity and experience for all who are associated with market as freshers,experts,advisors,analysts,veterans and critics.
Shall make it
Regards
Umesh
umesh1
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Post: #14   PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 1:28 pm    Post subject: Re: Traders Carnival 2012 Reply with quote

rainbow wrote:
Hi Umesh

I received two entries in your name in the registration form, one at 9:48 am and the other at 9:50 am today. Just wanted to check if the second one was in error or on behalf of someone else.

btw, I am assuming it is you, and your mobile number ends in ...177. Please confirm.

Aromal:

Thank you for the wishes, hope to see you there Smile

Have a great sunday, all

Cheers
DJ

umesh1 wrote:
Dear Friends
Shall make it
Regards
Umesh

Hi DJ
You may treat my single entry ,as my colleagues shall register by self
Regards
veerappan
Expert
Expert

Post: #15   PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rain bowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwld well ...more yokers... more bats mans... more practice... mmmm..... i will try to ... if time permits......i knew only tamil... let us c..... 2guns 2guns 2guns 2guns

good keep rocking.... Very Happy

veeru
chennai boy
2guns 2guns 2guns
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Education All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: