Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Trading Levels for 14.09.2009

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Trading Levels for 14.09.2009
SwingTrader
Site Admin

Post: #1   PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 9:09 am    Post subject: Trading Levels for 14.09.2009 Reply with quote

NIFTY FUTURES Trading Levels for 14.09.2009

PLEASE SWITCH TO "iCharts Levels" (SHOWN BELOW CHART ON JCHARTS (PREMIUM) PAGE). THE LEVELS BEING POSTED HERE WILL BE PHASED OUT SOON.

R5 4971.25
R4 4925.40
R3 4909.55
R2 4879.55
R1 4868.75
BULL 4851.25
LOC 4828.00
BEAR 4805.40
S1 4787.85
S2 4777.05
S3 4747.05
S4 4731.20
S5 4685.35

sandew
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #2   PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 10:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ST,
1. Your levels have considerable validity and are being followed.
2. I deduce these are time consuming to calculate as these are done manually, probably, drawing trendlines over different time periods. And it is understandable you cannot devote so much time each moring day after day.
3. Request - Please do share the methodology you use to calculate your levels. You can make small videos - and upload them on "YOUTUBE". Please do so for 3 or 4 days and then we shall be able to calculate on our own.

In case you want to link the calculation methodology to paid members do so in a link on icharts.in itself.

We leave it to you, important is that knowledge grows when shared.
Thanks
Sandew
SwingTrader
Site Admin

Post: #3   PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sandew,

1. Your levels have considerable validity and are being followed.

The iCharts levels that I am posting below the chart in JCharts (Premium) (very shortly will be available to Basic subscribers also - for cash scrips) are also my levels computed on the same lines as my manually computed levels. iCharts levels are more refined, just check NF levels in the last few days, they have been far more accurate and useful than these manually computed levels.

2. I deduce these are time consuming to calculate as these are done manually, probably, drawing trendlines over different time periods. And it is understandable you cannot devote so much time each moring day after day.

Yes, I am not able to take time out to compute the levels. I am myself using iCharts levels for my NF trading.

3. Request - Please do share the methodology you use to calculate your levels. You can make small videos - and upload them on "YOUTUBE". Please do so for 3 or 4 days and then we shall be able to calculate on our own.

As I have said before, the computation is not my personal property. It is the property of iCharts - the company. I can't take an individual decision to make the computations public.

In case you want to link the calculation methodology to paid members do so in a link on icharts.in itself.

Just use iCharts levels for a while and see...I am devoting significant amount of time in developing these & refining these further. You will find those very useful.

The computation of manual levels can't be given in the form of calculator, the computation is subjective and based on judgement.

Regards.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Archives All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: