Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Trading Levels for 18.08.2009

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Trading Levels for 18.08.2009
SwingTrader
Site Admin

Post: #1   PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:35 am    Post subject: Trading Levels for 18.08.2009 Reply with quote

NIFTY FUTURES Trading Levels for 18.08.2009

R5 4526.90
R4 4476.90
R3 4459.60
R2 4426.90
R1 4415.10
BULL 4396.00
LOC 4371.00
BEAR 4346.00
S1 4326.90
S2 4315.10
S3 4282.40
S4 4265.10
S5 4215.10

dilesh
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #2   PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 3:17 pm    Post subject: Thanks for the levels Reply with quote

Dear SwingTrader,

I have become a regular user of your Nifty levels. Thank you for giving this great service.
If time permits, I request you to post all the possible trades according to you in today's trade. I had some doubts in trades taken after 2:00PM.

Thanks & regards,
Dilesh
SwingTrader
Site Admin

Post: #3   PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dilesh,

Have you gone through Jimmie's "Price Action" thread under "Market Direction" section of the forum? Here is the link: http://www.icharts.in/forum/price-und-action-t1822.html I think the trendline method suggested by him is a good one to initiate trades. Do note that he suggests using trendlines in combination with various levels including mine. It does take some practice / experience / judgement to start taking these trades but they can be very successful once you get the hang of it.

The guidelines I have mentioned in my section of the forum here are mainly for pushing you into thinking about your own strategy to use with my levels. I mainly use these levels for stops/targets and initiating trades in the direction of the trend as indicated by two moving averages. I have explained this in one of the "sticky" threads in this forum. I also do counter-trend trades when the distance between moving averages and/or price becomes too large (based on judgement) combined with a bounce or reversal off a levels. Please go through examples, I will try and see if I can post few examples again as refreshers.

dilesh
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #4   PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:07 am    Post subject: Thanks for the reply Reply with quote

Dear SwingTrader,
Many thanks for the reply to my querry yesterday. As suggested by you, I went through Jimmie's thread and I find it interesting. The combination of your levels and trendlines helps a lot in following the trend.

Regards,
Dilesh
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Archives All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: