Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Trend break on 15 min charts..

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Market Direction
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Trend break on 15 min charts..
marne.vivek
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #1   PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 7:39 pm    Post subject: Trend break on 15 min charts.. Reply with quote

We were in down trend makin lower tops and lower bottoms, but i think today we have broken that or possibly can break that.. for refernce attached pic of nifty..

Further based on 15 charts i see a down trend line broken..

Guys do give your opinion..

Vivek
mayurnsk

Post: #2   PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HI
Vivek

First of all thanx to coming on to forum. Beacuse this is place where you can get meaning ful reactiuons and plus it maintains a kind of a log of your analysis which you can always go back check.

Well I feel we will go to 5100-5150-5450-5550 and Shocked 5800-5900 so lets see how market reacts at 5100-5150 area first. Right now I will only speak of Upside. Very Happy

Thanx buddy for posting here a querry. Keep it up.

Mayuresh Jahagirdar
Nasik
Maharashtra
marne.vivek
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #3   PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow thanks mayur..

i jus hope we make higher top and higher bottom, tryin to get basic dow theory in place ..

vivek marne
meetatex
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #4   PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 8:17 pm    Post subject: NICE WORK Reply with quote

SIR,
FIRST U TELL ME HOW U SAVE THE WORK AS ON MY COMP NIETHER I CAN SAVE THE J CHART OR USE F12 TO PRINT SCREEN

FUTHER THOUGH IT IS A BREAKOUT BUT FOR VERY SMALL PROFIT TARGET HENCE USELESS FOR TRADE
mayurnsk

Post: #5   PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi
meetatex

just click on screen & then just press control + print screen button. Then open MS paint and paste in paint , then you save it as PNG or JPEG dont save it in BMP as it take lotta memory. You may also do some work in paint before saving it. To paste in paint screen use Ctlr+V button to paste . same procedure can be followed with any screen. In forum if you want to see pictures in expanded form just click on picture. For posting any thing use png file extention only as it takes less space and fast to transfer.

Regards
Mayuresh Jahagirdar
Nasik
Maharashtra
marne.vivek
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #6   PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks meetatex for reply Smile

i saved image from charts premium and then used MS_Paint to draw line Smile

and yes sir, its not conclusive, all i am hinting is a possible change in trend based on trendlines penetration, plus there is golden rule i've read for trend breaking which is :

a trend is considered to broken if the share or index moves 3 % above the trendline and in case of 15 min charts conclusively based on rule would we continue or make higher top and higher bottom and move 3 % above the trendline..

Also, if we see 30 min charts, there is possible Evenin star in a makin for which we need to close for first half hour below 4988 to 4970 or more, this can then be again a reversal act.

Vivek Marne
marne.vivek
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #7   PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 10:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

got this mail now..

hope this works Smile

vivek marne
SwingTrader
Site Admin

Post: #8   PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 11:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NOTE: JCharts (RT) now has "Export Chart as PNG" button. This will allow you to export the chart as a image file (PNG format).
marne.vivek
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #9   PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 11:44 pm    Post subject: Still in resistance on 15 min charts, hope on daily charts. Reply with quote

hey see the two charts attached, there i've given the drawn the trendline and both can support and resistance...
marne.vivek
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #10   PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 11:45 pm    Post subject: Still in resistance on 15 min charts, hope on daily charts. Reply with quote

hey see the two charts attached, there i've given the drawn the trendline and both can support and resistance...

Vivek Marne..
Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Market Direction All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: