Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

URGENT: Problem in Loading Icharts from yesterday

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Problems & Complaints
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author URGENT: Problem in Loading Icharts from yesterday
abhinav_fca
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #1   PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:19 pm    Post subject: URGENT: Problem in Loading Icharts from yesterday Reply with quote

Since yesterday i am unable to load Icharts. The site is asking to load Java eventough it is already loaded. I reloaded java but still the problem is persisting.... please resolve the problem. I am encountering this same problem at all PC's at different locations.
abhinav_fca
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #2   PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am encountering this problem in firefox browser. Its operating well in Internet Explorer
kamal.icharts
Site Admin

Post: #3   PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Member,

Please uninstall the java from your system and install a fresh copy of java again. You should be able to get the charts.

Please always try to post any issues in 'Problems / Complaints' section.

Regards

Kamal
opportunist
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #4   PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kamal.icharts wrote:
Dear Member,

Please uninstall the java from your system and install a fresh copy of java again. You should be able to get the charts.

Please always try to post any issues in 'Problems / Complaints' section.

Regards

Kamal

Not yesterday. I had this problem on Wednesday night. Had to download 11MB java file and reinstall. Disrupted 1 hr of my commo trading. Sad
ProTrader
Site Admin

Post: #5   PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

it is the problem of your browser. with every upgrade they behave differently.
i have found google chrome to be the most stable.

--PT
pkholla
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #6   PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PT: This may NOT be a browser problem at all. Java (Sun) was purchased by Larry Ellison (who behaves as if he escaped from Alcatraz prison), head of Cisco, known for his predator habits. He may be trying to force us to pay for Java by making "free" users' lives miserable. I also lost 15 min during trading, re- loading Java 5 days ago though it worked perfectly, before that, in Mozilla. I also tried IE and Chrome but same problem. Rgds, Prakash Holla
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #7   PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

delete any free anti-virus, anti-spyware that you may have and install microsoft security essentials (provided you have original OS Smile ) and install and run CCleaner.
vishyvaranasi
Green Belt
Green Belt

Post: #8   PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:19 pm    Post subject: Hi Admin Reply with quote

Hi Admin

Firstly i did not find the heading for my exact problem ,so am posting it under this thread. By the way the volumes being shown today doesnt refelct the true volume in the ODIN and is by way very drasttc.Example is Dredging which is showing in lacs on a daily chart agt 1.8 lacs and RCOm which is showing in crores agt 29 lacs.

Vishy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Problems & Complaints All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: