Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

veeru chennai boy-everything with single topic......
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Muthu Veerappan (iCharts User: veerappan)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author veeru chennai boy-everything with single topic......
veerappan
Expert
Expert

Post: #1   PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 12:31 pm    Post subject: veeru chennai boy-everything with single topic...... Reply with quote

May month 2012 sett on 31st may 2012... will it be with 5133 on nf? related to Usd Inr... just saw the numbers on that .... its related to market...[ everyone is saying...i dont know... but from the chart...numbers candles only i am saying ]....

Intra-USD-Inr......55.51 above buy with sl 55.37 [ 14 paisae risk] and sell below 55.37 ranges with sl 55.52....anything closes below 54.93 then it may move towards to 53-52 ranges also possible.... so on that side [ NF]....

4989-5012 important numbers on coming days and weeks.... closes above 5133 will be tested on upside... after that we will c later... according market moves...[intra 15-18 pts is easy to get ... buy sell and sell buy ....]... for bullish view i said for those numbers... and down side [ we shd not be with one side]....4696 closes below then 4444 and 4158 worst come worst as per my view...

its a pitch report... in live more yorkers bouncers... good length deliveries may come... how to play u shd know with your risk capacity... wicket is most important... bowler is having more chances but batsman will get only one chance... so capital is more important... be with stop loss and when profit goes change the tsl and book partially ... like this... at any market u shd do ur usual qty .... whatever be the market... just stick on to your qty ... be with discipline ...money management... u will rock....

let us c on thursday [31st may 2012] at 1.48 pm.... for some option calls on stock fut and nifty fut....

u can put your views and queries ....lets start everything with the single topic....suppose [suppose] if i am busy u may get answers later... sorry... i will try to put my best...

veeru
chennai boy
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
veerappan
Expert
Expert

Post: #2   PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

some delivery picks and for your references.... added charts also.... hindalco delta corp vip ind & dchl ... artist .... put your views.... u can trade also....good surplus at the end then carry ... otherwise no ...and u want to accumulate u can .... dchl 30 ranges ... maxi may be a fall of 24 -23... but start buying here itself... for hindalco [108-110] also cash u can accumulate .... delta corp [62-63]also same way... vip industries [81-83] also same way....

fix your profits like 25% qty for 10% up moves likely ... u shd calculate and do this....

just u can put your views... and comments....

veeru
chennai boy
2guns 2guns 2guns
Sahil_investor
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #3   PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To Veeru-

Looking at the patterns it confirms me you use the same patterns to interpret which I also use. Although I am in learning Phase..

Please help me in resolving a query. I have attached a Pic with a ques.

I was unable to attach it. So Web link also for your reference.
http://img411.imageshack.us/img411/2793/niftyf.jpg

Please advise.

Last edited by Sahil_investor on Sun May 27, 2012 4:37 pm; edited 3 times in total
svkum
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #4   PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

VEERA - no indicators ,no oscillators , only cricket ??
wht if match is fixed, umpires bribed, cheer girls dancing - now set yr target.
Alok Tewari
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #5   PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 6:01 pm    Post subject: Will it be this month or next month ? Reply with quote

Following Freak highs & lows during this month in futures have to be tested :
ICICIBank - 950
Infy - 1950
Ranbaxy 588
Kotakbank - 695 ( freak high of last month )

Will these level be tested this months or next month ? Let us see.

BTW NF freak low of 5000 has been tested already

Cheers !!!!

Alok Tewari

Tewari anna thanks... i will watch freek rates also ... in coming days... already one of my friend he analysed ... and did some works on these type of things... he said one day when bharti was 389 ranges... one day they marked 282....it came now....these are some indications to biggies? on which time frame we shd find out....mmm

veeru chennai boy
Very Happy
veerappan
Expert
Expert

Post: #6   PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sahil_investor wrote:
To Veeru-

Looking at the patterns it confirms me you use the same patterns to interpret which I also use. Although I am in learning Phase..

Please help me in resolving a query. I have attached a Pic with a ques.

I was unable to attach it. So Web link also for your reference.
http://img411.imageshack.us/img411/2793/niftyf.jpg

Please advise.

sahil fantastic... which time frame u r using ... the same time frame u shd use that... main thing... second whatever u found... is good... decline distance is more... bounce up then down also same distance... again up also same distance... suppose... that shd be taken out .... on your [same time frame] then first fall of distance it shd travel... and on the other side... suppose the low of 4767 [ right].... closes below ....first it shd fall on first bouce distance... not holding there ... then fall on first travel distance minus on this... is the rest of the fall.... that area it shd take support...... i can explain this way... first fall suppose 280 pts ... and first bounce 80 pts... then down same ... again up 80 pts.... now ... it shd be with up means ...280-80=200 pts... that is 200 pts up... suppose up then u shd take today point shd be taken as support... for that 200 pts up [goes or not we dont know but risk shd be on today point minus 20-28 pts maxi]... this is the way u shd calculate... according to my little knowledge of english and little knowledge of maths i explained....

veeru
chennai boy
Very Happy
veerappan
Expert
Expert

Post: #7   PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

svkum wrote:
VEERA - no indicators ,no oscillators , only cricket ??
wht if match is fixed, umpires bribed, cheer girls dancing - now set yr target.

svkum thathaaaaa [thatha = father's father or mother's father in tamil:D] Very Happy ipl fever is going on.... so just use those words... we will speak separate topic on this... if we speak about this... this topic will be deviated.... Very Happy ... mitali kaisae thee? alerady dho saal ho gaya?

Veeru
chennai boy
Very Happy
veerappan
Expert
Expert

Post: #8   PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 10:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

amrutanjan is now 823-825... u can buy its in cash ... delivery also u can take this... delivery pick means sl shd be 789 and intra means 811 target of 970-1100-1289 ranges... time frame of 2-3 months.... view

chennai boy
veeru
2guns 2guns
veerappan
Expert
Expert

Post: #9   PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 10:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kpit delivery pick 119-119.85 ranges with sl 110 target of 140-156-169-181... time period of 1-2 months views
: RIIL delivery pick 396 with sl 382 target of 422-434-456-486.... 1-2 months views

veeru chennai boy
2guns 2guns 2guns
veerappan
Expert
Expert

Post: #10   PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 2:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

4947 -4949 nf ranges u can buy with sl 4912... suppose 4989 taken out on closing basis u can carry the longs...banks are getting strong... bnf may be 10 k possible now 9551 if u need sl 9458... bank of india sbi axis icici bank hdfc hdfc bank may be further moves on upside 12% 22% ..... upside... possibilities are more...

roaring boys... bata.... bgr energy jubli food... further upmoves possible upto 20% above... for this sett also....possible....

veeru
chennai boy
Very Happy
Sahil_investor
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #11   PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

veerappan wrote:
4947 -4949 nf ranges u can buy with sl 4912... suppose 4989 taken out on closing basis u can carry the longs...banks are getting strong... bnf may be 10 k possible now 9551 if u need sl 9458... bank of india sbi axis icici bank hdfc hdfc bank may be further moves on upside 12% 22% ..... upside... possibilities are more...

roaring boys... bata.... bgr energy jubli food... further upmoves possible upto 20% above... for this sett also....possible....

veeru
chennai boy
Very Happy

4989 spot or future???
veerappan
Expert
Expert

Post: #12   PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

veerappan wrote:

veeru
chennai boy
Very Happy

5012 taken out on closing basis then 5133? 5252 for this sett? and where to sell ... we will c in alive markets... bata bgr jubli all rocking.. banks rocking..... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
rosecomputers
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #13   PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 3:36 pm    Post subject: dollar index above 81 Reply with quote

Dear veeru,
Dollar index now comfortably above our number 81 , action over can we expect a big reaction?
Our petrol prices also near uncomfortable zone 81....who will save?
Mikki jikki, nasdog, etc............
Bye
(Ur) Numbers rock
veerappan
Expert
Expert

Post: #14   PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rose computor i am coming to kovai man... put your number and mail id to private message.....

veeru chennai boy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
veerappan
Expert
Expert

Post: #15   PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

4888 magic number... what shd be done u knew well... dont be with mind sets... according to this number risk of 14 pts on both ways u can play ... good surplus on this 60-70 pts u can carry partially on that.... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Muthu Veerappan (iCharts User: veerappan) All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: